Senior Member Hall of Famer

McGregor vs Mayweather

What a joke lol. Might as well have the fastest NFL players race against Olympic track stars. McGregor dabbles in boxing as part of a wide range of dozens of techniques he has to master for the UFC ring. He's 28, meaning he's spent around 1/15th (Really, really rough guess but fair enough) of his training time over his 10 year career working on boxing, and practicing those skills against others who work on boxing even less. He's had very little pure boxing practice.

Vs a 40 year old with 22 years of experience with purely boxing, who has practiced nothing but boxing, against nothing but the worlds best boxers, who has never been defeated in 49 matches vs those boxers. By the numbers, Mayweather has boxed around 200x more than McGregor over their lives, and McGregors experience is limited to training and really weak boxing opponents in the UFC ring.

Everyone hyping the fight keeps talking about the "punchers chance" McGregor has and its so disrespectful to Mayweather and the sport of boxing in general. He has no punchers chance, he has no hope of landing anything meaningful on history's best defensive fighter. McGregor will punch himself out of energy within 5 rounds and Mayweather will laugh his way to an easy decision.
    Last edited by Kyle; 06-19-2017 at 03:27 PM.

King Nitbag Hall of Famer Doctego's Avatar
    I see this fight like I see coitus with my wife. A bunch of whining, arguing, and build-up, followed by 2-3 minutes of action. If I can't see it for free, I'm not seeing it. Even then, I might not want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctego View Post
    I see this fight like I see coitus with my wife. A bunch of whining, arguing, and build-up, followed by 2-3 minutes of action.
    funniest thing I've read in ages.... thanks Doc.

Senior Member Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctego View Post
    I see this fight like I see coitus with my wife. A bunch of whining, arguing, and build-up, followed by 2-3 minutes of action. If I can't see it for free, I'm not seeing it. Even then, I might not want to.
    Perfect

Season Ticket Holder Hall of Famer Dubz's Avatar
    Doc

Well put Kyle. I do believe the hiatus and age factors give McGregor an early punchers chance but Mayweather will not let that happen. You can bet your ass he will take this serious, be prepared, weather the early push then dance his way to victory. Really he should make Mcgregor look silly. I'll be watching even tho most would agree the pre-fight BS will be more entertaining...
    http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx202/sdubzz/habs.jpg

King Nitbag Hall of Famer Doctego's Avatar
    The only part of this fight that intrigues me is if McGregor gets frustrated and goes MMA on him. Other than that, I really have no interest.

Thread Information