Thread: Sterling

Senior Member First Liner Snipes16's Avatar

Sterling

Jeez, I think the NBA is gonna bring the hammer down on Donald Sterling. There's a presser tomorrow probably banning him from attending any more games this year but beyond that it's hard to imagine him surviving as owner of the Clippers after those comments. Maybe a forceout kinda like what MLB did with Marge Schott.

The racist comments previously made by Jimmy The Greek and Al Campanis caught on tape didn't contain the level of hate or disdain toward blacks that Sterling's clearly do.

The NAACP has cancelled Sterling's upcoming lifetime achievement award ceremony.

I heard on the radio that they can't force him out but the owners can stand together and say you need to sell the team which at the end of the day is not a punishment. Apparently he bought the Clippers for $15 million and now the team is worth well over $700 million dollars.

He won't be at any upcoming games especially not in LA or he may get murdered.

I don't like the way he was clearly set up by his gf, but wow, it's 2014 dude, how fucking ig'nant can you be?!? I'd bet he quietly sells over the off-season...preferably to a black person who insists Sterling pose in a photo with said black person once everything is finalized

Thread Information