The Original K.I.N.G. Hall of Famer King_Killah's Avatar

Megadeth - Super Collider

So..... Mega has released three tracks so far online.... First track given as a 40sec. sampler, Don't Turn Your Back was a true thrasher. The second track released in its entirety, the title track, WEAK! They bounce back with Kingmaker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgYOaUZ29ws
    The Best there is, The Best there was, The BEST THERE EVER WILL BE..... King Killah!

PM me for price quotes for signature space.

The Original K.I.N.G. Hall of Famer King_Killah's Avatar
    So, while I am here......and it's been a while since I regularly stopped by, but I do check in from time to time. But just commented on Sabbath, Alice, NIN, and Queensryche so I has to visit Megadeth. Not entirely sure how I feel about this album. It's different and not too sure that it's totally a good thing. Not sure what Dave was trying to accomplish, some say it was the elusive #1 album on the charts, some say radio play....... F@&$ all of that. Go back to what made Megadeth, Megadeth. That said....... The solos and the fills shred. Gonna listen to it again from beginning to end without interruption and see if I can get a feel on how I feel about it. Surprised I did not see a Cayuga review on here.
    The Best there is, The Best there was, The BEST THERE EVER WILL BE..... King Killah!

PM me for price quotes for signature space.

Thread Information