Senior Member All-Star CayugaPosse's Avatar

Mutiny Within's "Synchronicity" thoughts(delayed for a reason)...

So, back in 2010 I picked Mutiny Within's self-titled debut as my breakout of the year when I wrote up a year end awards thing on here...and couldn't have been any more excited for the follow up.

Then came the news the band had disbanded.

Hence the delay in getting to this(this CD was released in January), because it was simply a case of not paying any attention whatsoever to them because of the whole "them not being a band anymore" thing.

Well, turns out they are a band again and had released the 2nd album(which they had recorded pre-breakup but had no intention of releasing post-breakup).

And I'm pleased to inform, all the reasons I picked them as my favourite new band in 2010 remain at the forefront, and this is every bit as good as that debut. Chris Clancy continues to rip the mantle as the best voice in heavy metal music today from every other vocalist on earth, and takes center stage again on this album as the main focal point. The band is tight as hell behind him again, reminiscent of early Killswitch Engage...songs are quick, focused and powerful as hell.

There's really not a lot I can say. Chris Clancy and company released a new CD afterall, and it's all the reasons I was so excited for it over a year ago when it was supposed to come out.

Here's the first track for those who haven't heard the band before:

Season Ticket Holder Hall of Famer Dubz's Avatar
    I liked it. Thanks
    http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx202/sdubzz/habs.jpg

Thread Information