This Is 40: Flyers Cameos

Just saw This Is 40 last night. Hilarious! Nice surprise to see Phildaelphia Flyers, TB Lightening and Tornoto Maple Leaf players in a cameo, with Megan Fox no less. She even puts Ian Laperrier's false teeth bridge in her mouth! Scott Hartnell, Matt Carle and James Van Riemsdyk.

Those who have seen it, who is the guy who invites Debbie back to the hotel to "do sex"?

The Hockey Hitman All-Star Gambit's Avatar
    That's the only guy in the group who isn't a real hockey player. Just some dude.

Good little movie, wife and I enjoyed it. Saw a little of ourselves in the characters.

This movie was so bad it actually made me angry. The soundtrack was decent, though.

Senior Member Hall of Famer phaneuf6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ih8music View Post
    This movie was so bad it actually made me angry. The soundtrack was decent, though.
    +1

Senior Member Hall of Famer
    That 47 second preview is so annoying, poorly acted, and downright stupid, it makes me want to watch the movie to see if the rest can somehow be of comparably low quality. Surely it can't be possible.

Hmmmm, I enjoyed this movie, and quite a bit actually. Maybe because I am 42 and have 2 teenage kids and can relate to most of the situations and the inherent comedy in raising said kids, struggling to pay a mortgage in such a shitty economy and dealing with narcissistic in-laws.

Yeah, I'm 41, married, and have 2 kids myself and expected to like this movie a lot... and while I could relate to a lot of the situations, I just hated the characters and didn't find much of it funny. I just got more frustrated with it as the move dragged on.

Thread Information