The Hockey Hitman All-Star Gambit's Avatar

Deftones "Koi No Yokan"

Anybody check the new album from the Deftones, "Koi No Yokan" out yet? Bought my copy at Best Buy today, finally getting a chance to really take the album in. Its freakin' beautiful....and it kicks ass at the same time. So much about it to love...I've been a huge fan of the Deftones for as long as I can remember...easily my favorite band. Their 2010 release "Diamond Eyes" was incredible...figured it would be tough, maybe impossible to top that album. So far Koi No Yokan hasn't disappointed. Check it out.

Senior Member All-Star CayugaPosse's Avatar
    Deftones has very quietly had an unbelievable career considering they're almost 20 years into it, and the worst thing they've ever produced was their self-titled album which is deffinitely not bad in any way. Reliably great albums, and if you've never been, they're one of the best live shows I've seen. Deffinitely one of my favourite bands in the world as well, and this is(unsurprisingly) another outstanding effort.

The Hockey Hitman All-Star Gambit's Avatar
    A month into listening to Koi No Yokan very frequently and I'm still in love with the album.

Entombed is my favorite...beautiful. Leathers is arguably my 2nd favorite on the album, with Swerve City, Poltergeist and Goon Squad very high up there as well. Of course theres Rosemary and Tempest, which are two of the strongest songs on the album. The other songs, Romantic Dreams, Gauze, Graphic Nature and What Happened To You? are all very good as well, but I find myself listening to those less than the others so far.

Senior Member All-Star CayugaPosse's Avatar
    I think "Rosemary" is my 2nd favourite Deftones song ever behind "Passenger" now. Absolutely incredible.

Thread Information