Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    The Original K.I.N.G. Hall of Famer King_Killah's Avatar
    Added Michigan -3.......... Got suckered in. This outcome never works out for me, regardless of how I play this one. I was backing off, and backing off...... But got drawn in.
    The Best there is, The Best there was, The BEST THERE EVER WILL BE..... King Killah!

PM me for price quotes for signature space.

I don't remember my plays.

I'm headed into the Swamp at the moment. WOOOO LETS GO.

That's what we call a 6-1 day boys and girls!
    Quote Originally Posted by KK's Stats
    NCAA(F): 19-15-1
    NFL: 13-10-2
    MLB: 6-1
    NFL coming in the AM!
    Last edited by King_Killah; 10-07-2012 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Added Updated Stats
    The Best there is, The Best there was, The BEST THERE EVER WILL BE..... King Killah!

Great to be a Florida Gator!!!!

We'll see if I play NFL today. I'm horribly hung over and tired as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by dw13 View Post
    Great to be a Florida Gator!!!!

We'll see if I play NFL today. I'm horribly hung over and tired as hell.
    I bet you are!!!!!

NFL Plays of the Day.....

After a solid Saturday vs. College Numbers, we're gonna take it easy today. Just sit back and enjoy the games without worrying and constantly looking from screen to screen to see what's happening.

1:00

Green Bay -6.5 over Indianapolis
    (TEASE) Giants down to -1.5 w/ Dolphins-Bengals UNDER up to 52.5

4:00

Minnesota -6 over Tennessee

Looking at the Lightning Bolts for the late, game... We'll see if I need it!

Quote Originally Posted by King_Killah View Post
    NFL Plays of the Day.....

After a solid Saturday vs. College Numbers, we're gonna take it easy today. Just sit back and enjoy the games without worrying and constantly looking from screen to screen to see what's happening.

Green Bay -6.5 over Indianapolis
    (TEASE) Giants down to -1.5 w/ Dolphins-Bengals UNDER up to 52.5

Minnesota -6 over Tennessee

Looking at the Lightning Bolts for the late, game... We'll see if I need it!
    Glad I didn't need it..... Last 11 football plays, 9-2. Bring that!

TONIGHT: Get it while its hot. MONDAY NIGHT - PRIME TIME... HOME DOG! You know where I am going. J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets +9. Bank on that! TEEEEEEEEBOW!

King Nitbag Hall of Famer Doctego's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Killah View Post
    Glad I didn't need it..... Last 11 football plays, 9-2. Bring that!

TONIGHT: Get it while its hot. MONDAY NIGHT - PRIME TIME... HOME DOG! You know where I am going. J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets +9. Bank on that! TEEEEEEEEBOW!
    So far, so good but you're a better man than I am. I wouldn't lay money on the Jets with a gun to my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctego View Post
    So far, so good but you're a better man than I am. I wouldn't lay money on the Jets with a gun to my head.
    Totally understandable and very reasonable...... But, its one of those instances, primetime game with a home dog getting 9.... 10 in some spots. Gotta go home dog in that spot. .......which by the way, we call a WIN!!!

10-2 in the last 12.

Numbers after Sunday and Monday....
    NCAA(F): 19-15-1
    NFL: 16-11-2

Great run KK.

Last weekend I was up in Gainesville so I couldn't post my plays.

I'll be back on it this weekend. Maybe even tomorrow.

Looking at Central Michigan Chips -2 over Navy..... Getting ready to leave for a wedding, so I might just skip tonight and focus on tomorrow.....

Louisville -3 @ Pitt is a 11am kick, just wanted to throw that out there in case that was an option. (I like Pitt).

I hit the Tulsa game last night as well as WKY SU.

I'll have my plays tonight probably.

Kent State -2
    Duke +10
    Fresno State +8
    Alabama -13.5 1H
    Oregon State +6
    SC +3
    Miss State -3
    LaTech +8

More plays will come. I'm playing golf in the morning though.

So here we are.......Saturday morning, time for some NCAA(F) plays. On a solid football run, looking to keep the ride rolling.

11:00

Pitt +3 over Louisville -- didn't quite have the biscuits to lock in the OUTRIGHT.

12:00

Northwestern -3 over Minnesota
    Rutgers -7 over Syracuse

12:30

Duke +10 over VaTech

3:00

UCLA -9 over Utah

3:30

Notre Dame -7 over Stanford --- am I riding the Irish to hard??? Seems like every week, they are on my playsheet!
    Alabama -21 over Mizzou

8:00

South Carolina +3 over LSU

Looking for one more....... DW, since you posted your plays first, I hope I don't mush your Duke and South Carolina plays...... I like SoCAR all week, and Duke was eyecatching when I was looking through the docket of games. Is it me, has Duke always been this good and just flying under the radar?? I don't remember playing Duke so much, or really noticing Duke being played much by anyone.

I'll check back in if there are anymore......

G/L!

After all of that........... 4-3-1 with drama and controversy over the push! Pitt started strong, then just lost it. Duke, guess they aren't that good! Haha! Smacked. UCLA winners but couldn't cover. Notre Dame pushes in overtime! South Carolina eeks it out. Thank you Spurrier for going for the TD first! Alabama = no joke! Rutgers and Northwestern winners and covering.

NFL action posted in a few minutes!

Three locked in as of now....

Detroit Lions +3.5 over Philly...... Going Lions here for several factors. First, I can't see anyone on the Eagles defense stopping Calvin Johnson. Second, I can't see anyone on the Eagles o-line containing Suh and/or VandenBosch. Third, the Lions are off of their bye week and they NEED to win this game if they wanna get back in the conversation of division title. Fourth, for as good as Andy Reid and the Eagle are AFTER their bye-week, they are equally as bad BEFORE their bye-week. Lions win OUTRIGHT (but take the 3.5)!

Cleveland Browns +2.5 over Cincinnati...... I might be the only one in the world taking Cleveland, but a lot falls in their favor. Sure they are 0-5, but haven't really played that poorly, even though they got blown up last week vs. the Giants. Other than that they were in their games. In week two, the Bengals just got by the Browns. I am gonna take the homefield advantage and the Browns here...not only to cover, but win OUTRIGHT!

Nothing.

Green Bay Packers +3.5 over Houston.... Taking the Pack here for the sole fact that despite what records say, these two teams are basically even. The offenses can cause havoc and the defenses can both be strong. The Packers NEED this game. I see one or two more BIG plays out of the Packers than I do out of the Texans, enough to win OUTRIGHT!

If the 1:00's both win or even split, I doubt I will check in anything at 4:00. If they both tank, I might be looking for a bounceback.

Updated numbers:
    NCAA(F): 23-18-2
    NFL: 19-11-2
    Last week's college came out slightly on the plus side. But as I always say, a win is a win is a win. NFL action steamrolled last Sunday going a perfect 3-0. Laid off the MNF game, although I had and was pulling for the damn BOLTS to win for my Survival League. Still outraged with San Diego AND Phillip Rivers. Didn't take any Thursday night action, although I was looking strong on the St. Louis Cardinals. The NFL game, the number was too fuzzy. Started at 7, then in matter of an hour and a half if bounced from 7 up to 8 and back down about 30 times, finally sticking at -7.5. I couldn't be bothered.

So that brings us to today.

Since I missed out on MLB yesterday, I'll get back in it tonight and I have the St. Louis Cards OVER San Francisco to close out their series.

I also have Syracuse Orangemen -4 over UConn.

Saturday picks are marinating. Putting them on simmer in a slow cooker later this afternoon and will be released later tonight or early in the AM.

Oregon State -9.5
    ULM +3.5
    CAL +3
    Iowa State +14
    Kent State -2.5
    Toledo +6
    Florida St -20

More plays will probably come as I am not in the Swamp this weekend. Not happy about that but life goes on.

Edit (these will be added plays): Rutgers -4, SJS St -11, NIU 2H -6.5
    Last edited by dw13; 10-20-2012 at 01:36 PM.

Well..... We are gonna be on opposite sides on atleast one DW. I have Temple +4.5 going. Looking at numbers, now!

Here we go... Officially locked in:

12:00

Temple +4.5 over Rutgers
    Akron +17.5 over Northern Illinois

2:00

San Jose State -11 over Texas-San Antonio

3:30

Northwestern +6.5 over Nebraska
    Michigan State +8.5 over Michigan (......oh shit, did I really go there??)
    Louisville -6 over South Florida

Florida State -21 over Miami

You go that Michigan St line at a horrible number. Could of had it at +10 early in the week.

SJS St looks a decent play though, we'll see when the time comes closer.

Good luck! Betting Akron, you have big balls!

Added a few up top, also adding:

TCU/TT U28.5 1H

You go that Michigan St line at a horrible number. Could of had it at +10 early in the week.

SJS St looks a decent play though, we'll see when the time comes closer.

Good luck! Betting Akron, you have big balls!
    Crap day.... 3-4, not a total loss, but those two early games looked solid for a while, then next I know they both are tanking.... WTF was I thinking taking Akron? Dumb ass. The Rutgers/Temple game I really could have gone either way on. My boy took Temple OUTRIGHT, was thinking that this may have been a spot for them, but eh... Florida State should have buried Miami. No excuses why they let the 'canes hang and Louisville. Those bastards are just like Michigan. If I take 'em they lose (or don't cover) more than win. That was my theory on taking Michigan State..........I so wanted to click the Wolverines button, but knew if I did they wouldn't cover, that's why I went Spartans!! Northwestern, knew they were in it.....weren't getting beat by a touch or more. And San Jose State, that was a gift line. Not saying that SJS are anything great, but San Antonio, really????

Updated numbers:
    NCAA(F): 26-22-2
    NFL: 20-11-2
    MLB: 6-2
    Three NFL plays at the moment...... One MLB play.

MLB Postseason:

San Francisco Giants/Vogelsong ML over St. Louis

NFL 1:00:

Houston Texans -7 over Baltimore Ravens
    Carolina Panthers +2.5 over Dallas Cowboys

NFL 4:00:

Jacksonville +6 over Oakland

Figuring we'll see a Houston bounceback here. Yeah, they lost Cushing, but the Ravens lost Lewis and Webb. They say they are getting Suggs back, but he's only 75% tops and Reed is playing with a torn labrum. As for Carolina, I am really betting against Dallas more than I am better on Carolina if that makes sense. I do feel Dallas will have a sense of urgency, but listening to Cam Newton in a couple of interviews this week, he is motivated to show that he is what he was last year and not the mess that he has been this year. Dallas just needs to prove to me that they want to be a part of the playoff talk. Until then, they are too sloppy. Yeah, they should have beaten the Ravens last week... But didn't. Sloppy. Looking at the 4:00's, this game stood out from the get-go. The insane thing is that the line opened at 4. Now we sit at 6. LOTS of Oakland money moving that number. I am so anti-public, I had to pounce on the 6.

Not worrying about the late game here. May check in another 1 - 4 as the numbers marinate up until kick-off, but wanted to get these in.

SJS is actually a very solid football team. UTSA has Larry Coker but they're not close to SJS. That was a solid play.

7-4 day yesterday. Pretty solid stuff.

Fading your Giants play. I'm not betting against Carpenter. I haven't thrown money in yet though. I need to convince myself.

Teasing Baltimore to +14.5 and O40. Laying big money on it.

Also plays: Colts +1, Vikings -6.

I'll probably play a late game if I hit the big teaser.

I get ya with the MLB play. Only reason why I went SF here is that I think they stole the momentum.

I LOVE the Vikings play. Added it!

Almost took Cleveland OUTRIGHT. Had it at +$, have the Browns at -1. Backed off.

SJS is actually a very solid football team. UTSA has Larry Coker but they're not close to SJS. That was a solid play.

7-4 day yesterday. Pretty solid stuff.

Fading your Giants play. I'm not betting against Carpenter. I haven't thrown money in yet though. I need to convince myself.

Teasing Baltimore to +14.5 and O40. Laying big money on it.

Also plays: Colts +1, Vikings -6.

I'll probably play a late game if I hit the big teaser.

Seems like most of the good betters are on Cleveland. I'm not a good better so I'm taking my guy Andy Luck!

This is for King and DW...

Man's 23-Team Parlay Turns $100 Into $25,772

One gambler recently turned $100 into $25,772 thanks to some savvy betting and a lot of good luck.

According to Beyond The Bets, a man parlayed 23 games at BetOnline.ag last weekend, starting with Oregon-Arizona State and San Francisco-Seattle on Thursday.
    After correctly picking the Ducks and the 49ers, he had 21 games fall into place on Saturday. The only underdog he picked was Kansas State, which crushed West Virginia, 52-14. There were several nail biters in this spread, Ohio State's overtime triumph over Purdue, Michigan's narrow win over Michigan State and Louisville's two-point victory over South Florida.
    Once Oregon State finished off Utah on Saturday night, this guy was $25,772 richer.

Here is the entire parlay:
    Oregon -300 (beat Arizona State, 43-21)
    Wisconsin -780 (beat Minnesota, 38-13)
    Bowling Green -780 (beat Massachusetts, 24-0)
    N. Illinois -660 (beat Akron, 37-7)
    Rutgers -205 (beat Temple, 35-10)
    LSU -165 (beat Texas A&M, 24-19)
    Ohio St -940 (beat Purdue, 29-22 -- overtime)
    Vanderbilt -260 (beat Auburn, 17-13)
    Notre Dame -500 (beat BYU, 17-14)
    Alabama -1100 (beat Tennessee, 44-13)
    Michigan -350 (beat Michigan State, 12-10 -- winning FG with 5 seconds left)
    Florida State -1300 (beat Miami, 33-20)
    Louisville -245 (beat South Florida, 27-25)
    Tulsa -1300 (beat Rice, 28-24)
    Mississippi St -880 (beat Middle Tennessee, 45-3)
    Kansas St +125 (beat West Virginia, 52-14)
    Florida -175 (beat South Carolina, 44-11)
    Central Florida -1300 (beat Memphis, 35-17)
    Texas -340 (beat Baylor, 56-50)
    Fresno State -675 (beat Wyoming, 42-14)
    Oregon State -400 (beat Utah, 21-7)
    49ers -380 (beat Seattle, 13-6)
    Clemson -310 (beat Virginia Tech, 38-17)

What a dumb shit. I don't care that he won.

Capping tonights game, I have Clemson winning by 8-10. If I can get that line at +14, I'm going to take the plunge and play Wake.

I might play the 1H as well.

Thread Information