The Original K.I.N.G. Hall of Famer King_Killah's Avatar

HI Alum Gets Promotion

What up people.... Just wanted to drop a line saying that KK got promoted from assistant coach to head coach for my son's baseball team. Last year we did tee-ball. This year is instructional league. Meaning baseball minus the pitcher. We get a pitching machine instead. Which is cool, not sure how accurate the pitching will be with a bunch of 6 year olds. I will be coach of the year and I will request an extension...looking for 4mil. a year sorta like what Charlie Manuel is looking for.

Looking forward to this year. Last year was fun. This year should be better. Only 9 kids play at a time, two on the bench, but they'll get rotated in of course.
    The Best there is, The Best there was, The BEST THERE EVER WILL BE..... King Killah!

PM me for price quotes for signature space.

Season Ticket Holder Hall of Famer Dubz's Avatar
    WOW....i thought you were talking about cod lol. Congrats man. Im sure you will do just fine. 4 mill might be in the future but as of now i think you should settle for 4 beers at the year end banquet
    http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx202/sdubzz/habs.jpg

alum? What, you leaving us?

Good luck with the team, KK. No baseball coaching for me this season - my son decided to try out for a club soccer team this spring. He made the team, which I guess I should be happy/proud about.

Hockey guru to the gods Hall of Famer Roy Hinske's Avatar
    Swift Current, Saskatchewan; home of the Broncos
    I've spent years coaching both. Gotta say I like the baseball better but don't tell my youngest son who's heavy into soccer.

The Original K.I.N.G. Hall of Famer King_Killah's Avatar
    Well.... I am sad to report that our season is officially over. We ended up in the middle of the pack, but made the playoffs so I was happy about that. We lost our playoff game today, however. But...we've come along way from the beginning of the season. The kids learned a lot and overall I am pretty proud of the group. Some of our kids had season stats that MLB guys only dream of... Example: one kid who played all games ended the season with an .810 BA, he also had contact 36 out of 42 AB (only k'd 6 times - team, division, and league low). Another kid not only lead our team, but lead the division in doubles with 18 (out of 36 AB). Fielding has come a lonnnng, lonnnng way. The beginning of the season balls trickled between their legs, blasted by to the right or left... as we played our last game today, actual plays happened. Pop out, throw to 1st double play, almost turned a 5-4-3 double play, etc.

First year coach and one season in the playoffs... I look forward to coaching again next year, and fully plan to get out of the first round of playoffs!!!
    The Best there is, The Best there was, The BEST THERE EVER WILL BE..... King Killah!

PM me for price quotes for signature space.

Season Ticket Holder Hall of Famer Dubz's Avatar
    Good stuff....nice to read shit like this.
    http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx202/sdubzz/habs.jpg

Good season Coach!!

Thread Information