Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No-No's

Can you see what I see??? Hall of Famer secol's Avatar
    who woulda thunk it....francisco liriano with the first no-no of the year had an ERA of over 9 lol
    12 team Keeper League ROTO....G, A, +/-, PIMs, PPP, GWG. W, GAA, SV%, SHO...KEEP 5

H2H 12 teamer, 4 keeper.....G, A, P, +/-, PIMs, PPP, SOG, W, S%, GAA, SHO

Want Injury Info? Check this Link Out

Senior Member All-Star CayugaPosse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by secol View Post
    who woulda thunk it....francisco liriano with the first no-no of the year had an ERA of over 9 lol
    Not trying to say I would have thunk it, by any stretch of the imagination, but that said, no hitters are more about the kind of stuff you have than the kind of season you're having. He's got filthy stuff when it's working.

Informative Asshole Hall of Famer
    Too many walks for my liking.

Can you see what I see??? Hall of Famer secol's Avatar
    yeah but from what i saw his stuff was decent but nowhere near what he had a few years back.....
    12 team Keeper League ROTO....G, A, +/-, PIMs, PPP, GWG. W, GAA, SV%, SHO...KEEP 5

H2H 12 teamer, 4 keeper.....G, A, P, +/-, PIMs, PPP, SOG, W, S%, GAA, SHO

Want Injury Info? Check this Link Out

Informative Asshole Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by secol View Post
    yeah but from what i saw his stuff was decent but nowhere near what he had a few years back.....
    Yeah, he was never the same after the injury.

Senior Member All-Star boredguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CayugaPosse View Post
    Not trying to say I would have thunk it, by any stretch of the imagination, but that said, no hitters are more about the kind of stuff you have than the kind of season you're having. He's got filthy stuff when it's working.
    Walking 5 while striking out 2 probably says that his stuff wasn't that great and it was a pretty lucky night for him.

Also going by FIP and xFIP he was a top 5 pitcher last year so blaming his injury from 4 years ago for him being shitty this season doesn't make much sense. He might not be as good as he was before the injury but he definitely still has the stuff to dominate.

Quote Originally Posted by boredguy View Post
    Walking 5 while striking out 2 probably says that his stuff wasn't that great and it was a pretty lucky night for him.

Also going by FIP and xFIP he was a top 5 pitcher last year so blaming his injury from 4 years ago for him being shitty this season doesn't make much sense. He might not be as good as he was before the injury but he definitely still has the stuff to dominate.
    Winner winner chicken dinner.

Senior Member All-Star boredguy's Avatar
    Verlander 3 outs away from a no-hitter against the Jays. On Sportsnet for the Canadians here.

Had a perfect game going through 7.1 innings. Great AB by JP Arencibia to break up the perfecto.

Thread Information