Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: No-No's

  1. #31
    Can you see what I see??? Hall of Famer secol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,986
    who woulda thunk it....francisco liriano with the first no-no of the year had an ERA of over 9 lol
    12 team Keeper League ROTO....G, A, +/-, PIMs, PPP, GWG. W, GAA, SV%, SHO...KEEP 5


    H2H 12 teamer, 4 keeper.....G, A, P, +/-, PIMs, PPP, SOG, W, S%, GAA, SHO


    Want Injury Info? Check this Link Out



  2. #32
    Senior Member All-Star CayugaPosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,820
    Quote Originally Posted by secol View Post
    who woulda thunk it....francisco liriano with the first no-no of the year had an ERA of over 9 lol
    Not trying to say I would have thunk it, by any stretch of the imagination, but that said, no hitters are more about the kind of stuff you have than the kind of season you're having. He's got filthy stuff when it's working.

  3. #33
    Informative Asshole Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    15,086
    Too many walks for my liking.

  4. #34
    Can you see what I see??? Hall of Famer secol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,986
    yeah but from what i saw his stuff was decent but nowhere near what he had a few years back.....
    12 team Keeper League ROTO....G, A, +/-, PIMs, PPP, GWG. W, GAA, SV%, SHO...KEEP 5


    H2H 12 teamer, 4 keeper.....G, A, P, +/-, PIMs, PPP, SOG, W, S%, GAA, SHO


    Want Injury Info? Check this Link Out



  5. #35
    Informative Asshole Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    15,086
    Quote Originally Posted by secol View Post
    yeah but from what i saw his stuff was decent but nowhere near what he had a few years back.....
    Yeah, he was never the same after the injury.

  6. #36
    Senior Member All-Star boredguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,716
    Quote Originally Posted by CayugaPosse View Post
    Not trying to say I would have thunk it, by any stretch of the imagination, but that said, no hitters are more about the kind of stuff you have than the kind of season you're having. He's got filthy stuff when it's working.
    Walking 5 while striking out 2 probably says that his stuff wasn't that great and it was a pretty lucky night for him.

    Also going by FIP and xFIP he was a top 5 pitcher last year so blaming his injury from 4 years ago for him being shitty this season doesn't make much sense. He might not be as good as he was before the injury but he definitely still has the stuff to dominate.

  7. #37
    Go Bolts Hall of Famer dw13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    11,479
    Quote Originally Posted by boredguy View Post
    Walking 5 while striking out 2 probably says that his stuff wasn't that great and it was a pretty lucky night for him.

    Also going by FIP and xFIP he was a top 5 pitcher last year so blaming his injury from 4 years ago for him being shitty this season doesn't make much sense. He might not be as good as he was before the injury but he definitely still has the stuff to dominate.
    Winner winner chicken dinner.



  8. #38
    Senior Member All-Star boredguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,716
    Verlander 3 outs away from a no-hitter against the Jays. On Sportsnet for the Canadians here.

  9. #39
    Senior Member All-Star moans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Oakville
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,814
    Had a perfect game going through 7.1 innings. Great AB by JP Arencibia to break up the perfecto.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •