Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: US Open

Tiger shoots -5 on the back today to bring himself to -1 for the tourney. It'll be interesting to see what happens to the leaders down the stretch.

Really pulling for Dustin Johnson. Put some money down on him, Els and Kaymer leading into the open.

Senior Member First Liner Snipes16's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dawinna13 View Post
    I love the West Coast thing. Being able to lay down on the couch and flick on the Open is awesome
    Gotta agree with this a ton, the coverage has been a nice surprise so late at night and they move on quick to the next shot from the contenders.

Dustin Johnson only needs anything fom even to +2 and he should get the title plus he knows Pebble probably better than anyone....just nothing too disastrous

Dustin Johnson

Rory McIlroy is up 10 heading to the 18th hole. If he keeps up what he's doing he could win by 15 if not more. However, we all remember what happened at the Masters.

Incredible. What he's done these first two days, combined with the fact that at some point in the past 4 majors he has led.

When he finally wins a major (this one?) he's going to take the world of golf by the nuts for years to come.

King Nitbag Hall of Famer Doctego's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dw13 View Post
    Incredible. What he's done these first two days, combined with the fact that at some point in the past 4 majors he has led.

When he finally wins a major (this one?) he's going to take the world of golf by the nuts for years to come.
    Not bad for a tit, right??

Quote Originally Posted by Doctego View Post
    Not bad for a tit, right??

He'll always be a tit but he's one hell of a golfer. I gained a ton of respect for how composed he was in his interview after his blow up.
    Last edited by dw13; 06-17-2011 at 01:02 PM.

King Nitbag Hall of Famer Doctego's Avatar
    The tit played great. Not much more to say. Did anyone notice when they panned to his father right before he hit his approach on 18?? I swear that Shane McMahon was with his father.

Pure class from Rory. Sensational stuff, and he's so composed and respectful in his interviews. Really a breath of fresh air.

Shame he's a Manchester United fan.

Senior Member First Liner
    Good to see the young guys playing great, can't wait to see Rory in the British and Jason Day with two straight second places in majors.

Senior Member Hall of Famer phaneuf6's Avatar
    Great win for Rory, one of my favourite golfers for awhile now. Huge celebrations in Northern Ireland today.

My only beef with him is his 'Northern Ireland' focus, as opposed to Ireland as a whole. But that's a discussion for another time.

Quote Originally Posted by phaneuf6 View Post
    Great win for Rory, one of my favourite golfers for awhile now. Huge celebrations in Northern Ireland today.

My only beef with him is his 'Northern Ireland' focus, as opposed to Ireland as a whole. But that's a discussion for another time.
    Huge celebrations indeed. Darren Clark just withdrew from this weeks European tour event so he could party with McIlroy et all. Rory also stated in an article I read last month that he would represent Ireland as opposed to Northern Ireland in the olympics.

Quote Originally Posted by moans View Post
    Huge celebrations indeed. Darren Clark just withdrew from this weeks European tour event so he could party with McIlroy et all. Rory also stated in an article I read last month that he would represent Ireland as opposed to Northern Ireland in the olympics.
    I wouldn't be so sure about that. Between him and McDowell and all their 'Northern Ireland' talk, it gets pretty sickening. Rory was a Catholic but went to a protestant school, he should know better! One country!

Just received an email about entering the draw for 2012 ryder cup tickets. HEre's the link: http://rydercup.pgalinks.com/index.c...&cc_id=1500921

Quote Originally Posted by moans View Post
    Just received an email about entering the draw for 2012 ryder cup tickets. HEre's the link: http://rydercup.pgalinks.com/index.c...&cc_id=1500921
    Just got selected I guess in the draw.

Did you, Mike?

Just got selected I guess in the draw.

Did you, Mike?
    I'm really pissed about this. I got my 2 emails to tell me my 'standing' but there was nothing in the bloody email! I emailed them because it's a tight 7 day turn around to buy your tickets but didn't hear back. Would've loved to go.

I'm really pissed about this. I got my 2 emails to tell me my 'standing' but there was nothing in the bloody email! I emailed them because it's a tight 7 day turn around to buy your tickets but didn't hear back. Would've loved to go.
    What day did you apply to go?

I did a Tuesday, figuring it'd be one of the least popular days and ended up landing a ticket. Stoked.

What day did you apply to go?

I did a Tuesday, figuring it'd be one of the least popular days and ended up landing a ticket. Stoked.
    I think I applied for the 4 day pass. Still, you'd think the email would have something in it. Feel like I got a dud email sent to me, which sucks. Ah well.

I think I applied for the 4 day pass. Still, you'd think the email would have something in it. Feel like I got a dud email sent to me, which sucks. Ah well.
    That is a damn bummer.

I didn't get anything, pretty sure I applied for everything, too.

Thread Information