Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    The Original K.I.N.G. Hall of Famer King_Killah's Avatar

Arizona Cardinals

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Cardinals.com
    Wide receiver Anquan Boldin is going to get an MRI done on his bad hamstring. Coach Ken Whisenhunt said it's just precautionary, but you never know. I think the Cards had hoped Boldin would be OK by now. I know Boldin thought he would be OK by now. Whisenhunt said Boldin's rehab has been steady and he can jog, but when Q tries to open it up, he can still feel the problem.
    The team saying that it is precautionary also asserts that they believe that it can be more serious than just a strain.
    The Best there is, The Best there was, The BEST THERE EVER WILL BE..... King Killah!

PM me for price quotes for signature space.

Quote Originally Posted by East Valley Tribune
    "I know at this point last year, I had no clue," Leinart acknowledged candidly. "A little bit, but really had no clue what was going on. This year, I feel like I do. I have a command of the offense."
    Perhaps news like this will elevate Leinart's value. He does have a pretty damn good offense around him. If everything jells for him in the pre-season, he could actually have a pretty strong fantasy season.
    The Best there is, The Best there was, The BEST THERE EVER WILL BE..... King Killah!

Quote Originally Posted by ESPN
    ESPN's Chris Mortensen is reporting that Anquan Boldin is once again demanding to be traded from the Arizona Cardinals. Boldin is unhappy with his current contract and is believed to be seeking a similar contract to WR Larry Fitzgerald.
    Send him to Atlanta for Joe Horn!

Quote Originally Posted by King_Killah View Post
    Send him to Atlanta for Joe Horn!
    you'd have to send the whole cheerleading squad to blow the coaches and owner to get that deal done!!

Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuy78 View Post
    you'd have to send the whole cheerleading squad to blow the coaches and owner to get that deal done!!
    OK....done!

If Boldin wants out of ARI, he would be more than welcome in OAK. He would probably get twice what he's getting in ARI, knowing Grandpa Al!!!

Quote Originally Posted by East Valley Tribune

After many comments from his agent, Drew Rosenhaus and rumors of trade demands, Arizona Cardinals WR Anquan Boldin has finally made a statement. "At the beginning of camp, I hadn't asked for a trade. But…recently we did," Boldin said. Boldin claimed he is being treated unfairly by the team and that his relationship with HC Ken Whisenhunt has become strained.
    "My whole thing is if I'm not going be treated fairly and my hard work and loyalty isn't going to be rewarded here, then let me go somewhere where it will be rewarded.

"That's how I feel and I'll continue to feel that way."

The relationship with Whisenhunt was strained when the coach became involved in the contract talks.

"That's where it became a problem. … I think it should be completely separated," Boldin said referring to the coaching and negotiating roles. "I think that's why we have a department that deals with that."

"The deals they put on the table were slaps in the face as opposed to deals that would take care of me," Boldin told the NFL Network Monday. "For me, it's an uncomfortable situation. I feel lied to by the organization. It's hard for them to ask me to give me my all when it hasn't been reciprocated."

Nevertheless, Whisenhunt said the Cardinals are still counting on Boldin:

"We're excited about our football team and the progress we're making. And we're looking forward to the season," he said. "There are a lot of guys who are counting on Anquan because he's a good football player. So nothing has changed as far as that goes."
    Boldin is absolutely right on his point of Whisenhunt getting involved in the contract dispute...

i'm sry, but i think that ARI is retarded for not giving Boldin what he wants. Him and Fitz together with Leinart for years to come could be the best passing game in the league.

i'm sry, but i think that ARI is retarded for not giving Boldin what he wants. Him and Fitz together with Leinart for years to come could be the best passing game in the league.
    Leinart even can't get it this year...

Quote Originally Posted by ESPN
    The Arizona Cardinals named Kurt Warner as the team's starting quarterback. Matt Leinart's poor performance Saturday night against the Oakland Raiders probably sealed the decision. Leinart had three interceptions in the first half and completed just 4 of 12 passes for 24 yards. His passer rating was 2.8. The Cardinals won the game 24-0. The source said Leinart's training-camp performance has been uneven, and the Cardinals are concerned about his arm strength and consistency.
    There is no reason why the Cards can't be a legit offensive threat, regardless of who is at QB with Fitz, Boldin, James, etc. Let's see if Warner can get it done or if Leinart will be the #1 by week 3...

Like i said, Warner was the best Fantasy QB in the 2nd half of the season last year. I think the Cards are better with him at QB than Leinart. This also makes me very happy since I may be taking Fitz with my first pick in my $$$ league.

Like i said, Warner was the best Fantasy QB in the 2nd half of the season last year. I think the Cards are better with him at QB than Leinart. This also makes me very happy since I may be taking Fitz with my first pick in my $$$ league.
    So you think the Cards are better with him, yet your last post says that the Cards offense could be great for years to come with Fitz, Boldin, and Leinart. Make up your mind.

So you think the Cards are better with him, yet your last post says that the Cards offense could be great for years to come with Fitz, Boldin, and Leinart. Make up your mind.
    It COULD be great for years if and when Leinart gets his head out of his ass.

This is also the same QB you said the Raiders should have picked instead of going with Huff. Looks like so far the Raiders are winning that battle.

It COULD be great for years if and when Leinart gets his head out of his ass.

This is also the same QB you said the Raiders should have picked instead of going with Huff. Looks like so far the Raiders are winning that battle.
    And what exactly have the Raiders done since drafting Huff???? Jack shit... If they drafted Leinart, they would have had a QB well groomed at this point. Leinart is still better than Warner. Leinart should have the spot in Arizona. Leinart will regain the spot in Arizona.

And what exactly have the Raiders done since drafting Huff???? Jack shit... If they drafted Leinart, they would have had a QB well groomed at this point. Leinart is still better than Warner. Leinart should have the spot in Arizona. Leinart will regain the spot in Arizona.
    Huff has been a better player to the Raiders than Leinart has been to the Cards.

And why would the Raiders already have a well groomed Leinart if he can't even do well in ARI with FITZ and BOLDIN let alone the piece of shits he would have here? Leinart is better than Warner, he should have the spot in ARI, and most likely (due to Warner fucking up somehow) will regain the spot in ARI............BUT......should of, could of, would of isn't good enough in the NFL!!

A little kink in the reports...

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Republic
    Arizona Cardinals HC Ken Whisenhunt is refuting a report that he has decided to use Kurt Warner over Matt Leinart as the team's starting QB. Whisenhunt said nothing has changed since Saturday night's preseason win at Oakland and that he hadn't even looked at tape from the game to make any decision. "I haven't read the paper today or seen the Internet," Whisenhunt said. "Do we have a quarterback? ...It seems like Chris Mortensen is making the decision on our quarterback for our football team. ...But nothing has changed."
    It still looks like Warner will get the spot, however, I suppose to be fair we should wait until Arizona "officially" announces it.

Official:

Quote Originally Posted by AP
    Coach Ken Whisenhunt said Saturday that Kurt Warner would be the starter over Matt Leinart when Arizona opens its season Sept. 7 at San Francisco.
    Yippee skippee...

Cards release Edge, Rod Hood and Travis LaBoy.

Senior Member Hall of Famer two24four's Avatar
    Once the Cards drafted Wells you just knew Edge was pretty much gone.

Quote Originally Posted by two24four View Post
    Once the Cards drafted Wells you just knew Edge was pretty much gone.
    You knew they were going RB well before their pick, the ticker on the bottomline kept flashing "Edgerrin James OK with the way the team is heading." And stuff like that.

Kent Somers, of The Arizona Republic, reports the Arizona Cardinals received two firm trade offers for WR Anquan Boldin and neither involved a first-round draft pick. The Chicago Bears acknowledged offering a second-round pick, No. 49 overall, for Boldin. And Graves said another team offered a draft pick and players.
    Hmm... The best offer was a 2nd. Kinda makes one wonder how other teams value Boldin. I am not sure if he is worth a 1st, but definitely more than a 2nd.

You knew they were going RB well before their pick, the ticker on the bottomline kept flashing "Edgerrin James OK with the way the team is heading." And stuff like that.
    Yeah I know, all the talk was if Wells fell to them they would be taking him.

Yeah I know, all the talk was if Wells fell to them they would be taking him.
    If they had the choice between Brown or Wells. My money was easily on Brown. I didn't expect Donald to go ahead of Wells either.

Brown fits their offense much better.

Quote Originally Posted by NFL.com
    Steve Wyche, of NFL.com, reports the Arizona Cardinals continue to work on a contract extension for WR Anquan Boldin. Team president Michael Bidwell said, "We've worked hard at getting Anquan Boldin extended and we'll continue to do those things." Boldin's agent, Drew Rosenhaus, said that Boldin is still open to be traded but a deal can't be reached. Rosenhaus said he has made a proposal for a deal that would average less than $10 million a year and that the numbers are "consistent with the top receivers in the game. Not the highest paid but it's consistent with the top guys."
    This I absolutely think is inthe best interest of the Cardinals. Don't trade Boldin. Keep him. Pay him. Maybe not as much as Larry Fitz, but pay him.

Quote Originally Posted by ESPN.com
    Mike Sando, of ESPN.com, reports Arizona Cardinals WR Anquan Boldin has informed agent Drew Rosenhaus, the Arizona Cardinals and the NFL Players Association of plans to fire Rosenhaus amid stalled attempts to force a trade or a new contract.
    Good for Boldin. Rosenhaus is a douche who really only cares about his percentage. NFL rules state that five days must pass between firing and hiring agents. Saturday was the beginning of that period, so he could hire someone as soon as today.

Kent Somers, of the Arizona Republic, reports that he thinks Tim Hightower will open the season as the Cardinals starter at RB because he is better at picking up blitzes and catching the ball than rookie first-round pick Chris Wells. Somers writes, "My guess is that Hightower is the starter when the season begins, with Wells possibly taking over later in the year, if he deserves it."
    Bank on this... Hightower will start the season as the #1. Wells, I am not so sure he deserves to be a #1. For me, he is more of a Reggie Bush-type guy who needs another guy to take the focus.

Wow, what a game that was.

Better yet a 51-45 game was won on a defensive play.

Senior Member Hall of Famer
    Warner and Rogers are two of the best QBs in the league. Two future hall of famers fucking CLASHING. What a fucking game, Warner HAD to have gotten a 158.3 perfect rating, he must've been 80%+ completion, 370+ yards, 5 TD, no int, holy shit he had absolutely no trouble stomping the Packers top rated pass defense at ANY point in the game.

2010 Dead Pool Champion All-Star Hockeyis#1's Avatar
    Thankfully there was one good game this weekend. All the others were one sided dominations.

The Packers need a pass rusher. Warner had all day, every snap it seemed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyis#1 View Post
    Thankfully there was one good game this weekend. All the others were one sided dominations.

The Packers need a pass rusher. Warner had all day, every snap it seemed.
    Clay Matthews is young. He had a really good season, Bridges had another awesome day against a good pass rusher. That D line really slacked today.

Thread Information