Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    The Original K.I.N.G. Hall of Famer King_Killah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctego View Post
    I'm not. He has been saying that he's a football coach and he wants to get right back into it. Given his personal stuff, I don't blame him for wanting the distraction of continuing to work. The Chiefs are a team with a lot of history (recent history notwithstanding). If he waited a year, there's no guarantee that he would find a job with half of the potential of KC.
    Personally, I think he would have been better off in Arizona. Stronger defense. Larry Fitzgerald. There would have been less to fix, but perhaps obtaining the power that KC is giving him wasn't going to be available in Arizona. Either way, I am not surprised he jumped right in and I am not surprised it happened so quickly. The interesting thing is the three teams that were in the sights of Reid; KC, Arizona, and San Diego..... The Eagles HOST all three of them, so his return to Philly isn't that far off!
    The Best there is, The Best there was, The BEST THERE EVER WILL BE..... King Killah!

PM me for price quotes for signature space.

The Original K.I.N.G. Hall of Famer King_Killah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by habsfan1 View Post
    I am surprised to see there is a Kansas City Chiefs thread on here.
    There's one for every NFL team!
    The Best there is, The Best there was, The BEST THERE EVER WILL BE..... King Killah!

PM me for price quotes for signature space.

Thread Information