Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    RIP Junior Seau. Had a rough go of it after his career ended.

Suicide, too. Very sad.

Can't help but wonder if all the erratic behavior these past few years and leading up to the suicide were caused by past brain injuries.

Senior Member Hall of Famer
    Wouldn't be a stretch at all...recurring concussions causing depression later in life is quite common with football bruisers. RIP

The Original K.I.N.G. Hall of Famer King_Killah's Avatar
    The San Diego Super Chargers........ Finally breathing a breath of fresh air. Norv's gone!

Let's take a peek at the what this team looks like. Will they regain the AFC West or do they let Denver run with it?

This is the last change I am giving Philip. I have him and Romo in the same boat. They are either loved or ripped. Now that Turner is gone, I believe that Rivers will thrive. He has a running game that he is going to have to protect. Yes, Ryan Mathews leads the pack, but as you know, I was never high on Mathews. If he can stay healthy, they'll be OK. Love that they brought in Woodhead. Not sure if they can use him like the Patriots did though. Ronnie Brown...ugh! Catching passes from Rivers we have Malcolm Floyd, Robert Meachem, Denario Alexander. The Chargers drafted a WR whom, I believe will have an impact from day one. Keenan Allen. His draft value dropped because of off field issues, but he is a stud of a receiver, big boy who can make big plays. Rivers is going to have a new favorite target. Let's not forget Antonio Gates. The TE spot may hurt if Gates doesn't stay healthy. Overall, I like this offense. I think they can be explosive.

For me, they are the AFC version of the Saints. Potentially strong, explosive offense what needs to carry the team to protect the defense. However, I am curious to see how Manti T'eo and his imaginary girlfriend will do in San Diego. Solid lineback, who got exposed in the championship game. Was he distracted with all the off-field drama or is that the real T'eo. We shall soon see.
    The Best there is, The Best there was, The BEST THERE EVER WILL BE..... King Killah!

PM me for price quotes for signature space.

Senior Member Hall of Famer
    A breath of fresh air but the same exact fucking results 10000000%. Obviously wasn't Norv's fault. I don't blame Rivers. Horrible receivers and horrible O-line play and a useless run game crippled him in the second half, he had nothing to do and the pick 6 was his only real mistake. And that was just an amazing play by the Texans. The O-line for the Chargers collapsed vs the Houston SWAT halfway through the game, Rivers had no chance
    Last edited by Kyle; 09-10-2013 at 11:58 AM.

Thread Information