Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Go Flames Go All-Star Skate or Die's Avatar
    Cool. I ask because there's some pretty decent defenses on the FA.

Giants
    Seahawks
    Bucs
    Eagles
    Team 1: 10 team non-keeper H2H, 17 moves left
    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, Hits...W, GAA, SV%, SO

Senior Member First Liner Avaholic's Avatar
    I've got San Diego and I'm holding tight - some juicy matchups left on their schedule against some very offensively challenged teams.

Week 4 @ OAK (Oakland looks juuuuust...)
    Week 5 @ MIA
    Week 10 KC
    Week 13 ATL (I'm not sold yet)

PLAYOFFS:

Week 14 OAK
    Week 15 @ KC
    Week 16 @ TB

Besides, Merriman had a "down" year in 2007 (by his standards), and they were still a top D.

The Original K.I.N.G. Hall of Famer King_Killah's Avatar
    I agree... Don't drop SD. They are still solid. Forget the Seahawks. Those clowns are overrated. Skip on the Giants. They looked good against Washington, but Washington looked more bad than NYG looked good. If you have a player to drop you could look into snagging the Eagles and play the better match-up each week. Although, just like the Giants vs. the Skins, the Eagles beat up on a Rams team that was non-existent. But they are not a bad pick-up. Tampa Bay... Questionable. They aren't the Tampa of old.
    The Best there is, The Best there was, The BEST THERE EVER WILL BE..... King Killah!

PM me for price quotes for signature space.

2010 Dead Pool Champion All-Star Hockeyis#1's Avatar
    God wtf is wrong here. LT logs 35 rush yards?!?!

Can we atleast land some consitency? Like I'm ok if we suck, but this 'flashes of brialliance' shit has to stop filling me with false hope....

Season Ticket Holder Hall of Famer Dubz's Avatar
    Anyone see that garbage Pass Interference call at the end of the game. I am seriously thinking the refs have a problem with the SD Chargers.
    http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx202/sdubzz/habs.jpg

California Dreamer Hall of Famer Sponge Bong Beer Pants's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sdubzz View Post
    Anyone see that garbage Pass Interference call at the end of the game. I am seriously thinking the refs have a problem with the SD Chargers.
    Blaming the refs for the outcome of games?

Curious...

Quote Originally Posted by Sponge Bong Beer Pants View Post
    Blaming the refs for the outcome of games?

Curious...

It didnt change the outcome of this game but it did last time...Im sure you know what im referring to.
    Curious about what....the garbage call that happens when the game is on the line?
    They play 59 minutes of football.....alot of things slide or dont slide throughout the game. ATP Its the players/coaches who SHOULD determine the outcome. If you seen the call and disagree thats fine. I think you are wrong.

If your still curious.....I"ll just pass it off as you being a bit pissy the Steelers got stopped and flopped in the fourth quarter. (I know that was uncalled for...Ill apologize in advance)

It didnt change the outcome of this game but it did last time...Im sure you know what im referring to.
    Curious about what....the garbage call that happens when the game is on the line?
    They play 59 minutes of football.....alot of things slide or dont slide throughout the game. ATP Its the players/coaches who SHOULD determine the outcome. If you seen the call and disagree thats fine. I think you are wrong.

If your still curious.....I"ll just pass it off as you being a bit pissy the Steelers got stopped and flopped in the fourth quarter. (I know that was uncalled for...Ill apologize in advance)
    No silly, I could give a shit less about the Chargers.. and have no idea what you are talking about hahahah.. I'm simply curious bc of all the shit you give/have given to one of those Rangers fans who often blames the refs for the outcomes of their games

I had a feeling thats what you were getting at....this is different

Didnt you post the pic of that lame ass ref Hochuli looking for his contact while the play was going on? Im going to try and find that. *It was KK of course....but you did see it. Sorry again.
    http://forums.hockeyinformer.com/sho...4&postcount=55

Its hard when you work Sundays and love football.

I had a feeling thats what you were getting at....this is different

Didnt you post the pic of that lame ass ref Hochuli looking for his contact while the play was going on? Im going to try and find that. *It was KK of course....but you did see it. Sorry again.
    http://forums.hockeyinformer.com/sho...4&postcount=55

Its hard when you work Sundays and love football.
    hahaha oh man... just giving you some friendly shit, but nice counter, point taken

I honestly didn't see what happened today though... care to clue me in?

Just a garbage PI call near the Goal Line during the last minute in a 1 touchdown game. The defender came over the top of the receiver and smashed the ball down. Celebration first....then flag. Really pissed me off and I over reacted.....Had the call cost them the game I would have been totally anti-ref against the SD callers from here on out....Still pissy about Hochuli? Dont tell me them bastards dont chit-chat in the locker room.

I honestly didn't see what happened today though...

I know you are playin with me Bonger....I dont mind at all.

Wow, the bolts got some questionable calls against in that SNF game as well. The Phantom PI call on 3rd down really hurt.

If the 4th quarter of NFL games was 5 minutes shorter, the San Diego Chargers would be 9-4 right now

I haven't watched many SD games... aside from the Pitt/SD game, probably 0. But I am curious, is the lack of Sean Merrimen on D really hurting them, or are things just.. a mess?

Losing a top player in the league is going to lower your expectations for the whole team, no matter what the team. Lose Tom Brady, the Pats are still a good team, but suddenly 14+ wins seems on the high end.

It's also more than that. Dallas's D shouldn't be affected by the loss of Tony Romo, but the numbers don't lie. Having that confidence, that swagger is a big thing.

San Diego's secondary are getting torched for yards this year, when last year our pass D was middle of the pack. Because stats don't show INT assists. When Shawn Merriman hits a QB mid throw, and that pass wobbles out and gets picked off..or he rushes the throw, etc. No number is tallied. If it were, you'd see that statistic is WAY down (as our INT already are, with practically the same 2ndary). Regardless of whether or not he gets the sack, Merriman created pressure and forced errors to be made. He's one of the best at it, and he's not there anymore. I really think that makes all the difference. You give a QB enough time, he'll burn you 2:1 easily.

And Mike Tolbert IS NOT Lorenzo Neal. Period.

God why can't we fire AJ Smith?

Rodney Harrison
    Drew Brees
    Junior Seau
    Donnie Edwards
    Lorenzo Neal

and now possibley LT?

Quote Originally Posted by North County News
    Scott Bair, of the North County Times, reports San Diego Chargers WR Malcom Floyd said he is completely recovered from the collapsed lung his suffered last season.
    Floyd was a favorite of Rivers in the Red Zone and should emerge back into that role once again. Could have a nice season if Vincent Jackson or Chris Chambers misses anytime.
    The Best there is, The Best there was, The BEST THERE EVER WILL BE..... King Killah!

Quote Originally Posted by San Diego Tribune
    Kevin Acee, of the San Diego Union-Tribune, reports San Diego Chargers WR Vincent Jackson has looked very good during offseason practices.
    Acee has been gushing over Jackson; "I can't see any reason why this isn't a jump-off year, where he makes a push to be considered one of the league's best receivers." The chances of suspension for his second DUI look to be diminishing with each passing day. His value is growing.

Quote Originally Posted by SDBoltreport.com
    Michael Lombardo, from SDBoltreport.com, reports Kris Wilson and Kory Sperry will engage in one of training camp's most intriguing battles as they fight to be the No. 3 tight end. Wilson has a leg-up because of his experience and versatility, but the San Diego Chargers will be tempted to hang onto Sperry's athleticism and pass-catching skills.
    Eh... Wilson was supposed to be the heir apparent to Tony Gonzalez when he was in Kansas City and didn't live up to his hype. Sperry is a me first guy and will be a distraction. Neither worth getting too involved with right now.

I don't really see VJ being a top NFL reciever. A solid starter, but never in the Moss, Fitz, A. Johnson company.

And there goes the Chargers hopes for a good season
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

SAN DIEGO (AP)—San Diego Chargers star outside linebacker Shawne Merriman(notes) was arrested Sunday and accused of choking and restraining his girlfriend, reality TV star Tila Tequila, as she tried to leave his suburban home.
    Tequila, 27, signed a citizen’s arrest warrant, charging Merriman with battery and false imprisonment, San Diego County Sheriff’s Lt. Gary Steadman said.
    Nice job jackass.

Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyis#1 View Post
    And there goes the Chargers hopes for a good season
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

Nice job jackass.

I know its too early to speculate....but this does not look good

I figure Tilla Tequila to be the type of media attention whoring female that could do this and blow what happened way out of proportion/make shit up....but Merriman in jail will probably earn him some time off from Goodell and fuck the Chargers D from the get go. I've said it before and I'll say it again, San Diego's D begins and ends with getting pressure on the QB, and no one on that team does it better than Merriman. Pressure = Bad Throws = Turnovers/3 and outs.

Ive also read there was plenty of witnesses....

http://tsn.ca/nfl/story/?id=290293

News: District Attorney Bonnie Dumanis has dismissed reality TV star Tila Tequila's accusations that San Diego Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman choked her and threw her to the ground early Sunday. Dumanis announced Friday afternoon there is insufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Merriman committed a crime. Tequila had signed a citizen's arrest warrant charging Merriman with battery and false imprisonment, both felonies. "This case is now closed," Dumanis said in a statement.
    Knew it...now clear Big Ben and lets play some Football

I am convinced the stripes have it in for the Bolts.

Well, I'm convinced that Darren Sproles will never be an every down back. He's agile, has great moves, and has breakaway speed, but when you can't ever shed a tackle, you don't have what it takes.

Senior Member Hall of Famer two24four's Avatar
    Chargers let Chambers go today.

I would not mind him in New England behind Moss & Welker.

I don't know what to think about Chambers really. He seemed like he has/had talent but it just never translated into anything...

Senior Member All-Star
    Yeah, he looked promising in that first year, but really only put it together for one season. And after that he just went to crap, even with a good QB

Thread Information