Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    The Original K.I.N.G. Hall of Famer King_Killah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore Sun
    Jamison Hensley, of The Baltimore Sun, reports Baltimore Ravens RB Willis McGahee (knee) could be limited during the team's upcoming minicamp. McGahee recently underwent a procedure to clean out his knee.
    This is actually kinda huge. He may not even make the team this year, especially since the Ravens are loaded at RB with Ray Rice, Jalen Parmele, and Cedric Peerman - not to mention FB Le'Ron McClain. He will still get drafted too early in most drafts. Do yourselves a favor, let someone else worry about him.
    The Best there is, The Best there was, The BEST THERE EVER WILL BE..... King Killah!

PM me for price quotes for signature space.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Killah View Post
    This is actually kinda huge. He may not even make the team this year, especially since the Ravens are loaded at RB with Ray Rice, Jalen Parmele, and Cedric Peerman - not to mention FB Le'Ron McClain. He will still get drafted too early in most drafts. Do yourselves a favor, let someone else worry about him.
    In our money league, we call that person Willy (or this year I think Berserker).

Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuy78 View Post
    In our money league, we call that person Willy (or this year I think Berserker).

Dude......I was going to put in ( ) Willy in there... HAHAHAA...
    The Best there is, The Best there was, The BEST THERE EVER WILL BE..... King Killah!

Jamison Hensley, of The Baltimore Sun, reports Baltimore Ravens TE Todd Heap (back) could be limited during the team's upcoming minicamp.
    Well... Heap is already going to have his time reduced since the Ravens signed LJ Smith, but LJ Smith is a piece of shit. Heap needs to prove that he can stay healthy. The Smith signing will allow him to do that. He won't have to play 90% of the game. And remember. He used to have Boller as his QB. Boller sucks. Boller would dump the ball off to Heap every chance he got. So Heap would get banged up. Last year he had Flacco. He played all 16, but receptions/yards and such were reduced because Flacco can play and find his receivers. I think Heap will be taken too early still, but could be huge value in the middle to later rounds for those that are buying into LJ Smith stepping in and being a factor.

Jamison Hensley, of The Baltimore Sun, reports Baltimore Ravens RB Willis McGahee was not present for team's passing camp Wednesday, May 27.
    Another guy we'll let the FlyGuys and the Willy's Big Wonkas of the world draft.

For McGahee's sake this better have been an excused absense. McGahee doesn't have a good relationship with John Harbaugh as it is. He will see heavy compeition from Le'Ron McClain, Ray Rice, Jalen Parmele, and rookie Cedric Peerman. McGahee better make a strong impression if he wants to contribute this season.

Jamison Hensley, of The Baltimore Sun, reports Baltimore Ravens RB Willis McGahee (knee) said his knee has not affected his workouts this week.
    Still letting the FlyGuys of the fantasy world take hold of McGahee.

Edward Lee, of The Baltimore Sun, reports Baltimore Ravens TE Quinn Sypniewski (knee) said he does not know when he will be able to return to the field.
    Jamison Hensley, of The Baltimore Sun, reports Baltimore Ravens WR Derrick Mason (shoulder) said there is no timetable for his return to the field.
    Jamison Hensley, of The Baltimore Sun, reports Baltimore Ravens TE Todd Heap (back) was able to practice fully Tuesday, June 9, after being limited most of the offseason by a back injury.
    Sypniewski, well... With Heap as fragile as your mom's elegant china set you would like to have a solid TE in place. Syp will be back and should play this year, how much camp he gets in is anyone's guess.

Mason isn't pushing himself in the OTAs and camps. His target is opening day which he is guaranteeing he'll be ready to play in.

Heap... Oh Todd Heap, the once top three fantasy TE. He, like McGahee will be saved for the FlyGuys of the fantasy world.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew Rosencock Twitter
    Agent Drew Rosenhaus said on his Twitter page that Baltimore Ravens RB Willis McGahee (knee, ankle) needed surgery on both his knee and ankle during the offseason.
    First it was speculated that it was knee surgery, then it was revealed it was ankle surgery...now dickbag is coming out saying it was both body parts needing surgery.

Mike Preston, of The Baltimore Sun, speculates that if they could, the Baltimore Ravens possibly would fast-forward RB Willis McGahee's exit out of town as he has been a disappointment since signing a seven-year, $40 million contract in March 2007.
    It is only speculation, but one could very well understand this. McGahee has been a disappointment since he signed the 7 year/$40mil deal. The Ravens have Jalen Parmele and Cedric Peerman that both can be very solid effective RB2s. On top of that McGahee has a very weak relationship with HC Harbaugh.

He's all yours Fly.

Lots of Ravens news over the past couple of days...

Mike Preston, of The Baltimore Sun, reports it is unsure if Baltimore Ravens FS Ed Reed is continuing to battle the same neck problems he had last season as he will not speak to the media prior to training camp.
    If the neck thing is something that Ed Reed thinks will cause permanent injury or hinder his performance he will retire. This will be a huge blow to that defense, although it will make Steelers fans, Bengals fans, and Browns fans very happy.

Mike Preston, of the Baltimore Sun, reports that it looks like John Harbaugh will use LeRon McClain, Ray Rice, and Willis McGahee as a "three-headed monster" again this year.
    We knew this was going to happen. Of the three...Rice is the best bet.

California Dreamer Hall of Famer Sponge Bong Beer Pants's Avatar
    We knew this was going to happen. Of the three...Rice is the best bet.
    from a fantasy standpoint all I can say is - FUCKFUCKFUCKRFUCKFUCKFUCKFUFKCUFDKJFLDSJ#UI$){#U$) #UJKO!&*U)(JKFKLJDFJKLDSI(URE

Season Ticket Holder Hall of Famer Dubz's Avatar
    http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx202/sdubzz/habs.jpg

A lot of talk and speculation that Mason will be back. He hasn't officially filed retirement papers, and word is that he is going through some stuff with the death of friend and former teammate Steve McNair. We'll keep an eye out there on this story though.

With the announcement...talks have ramped up that the Ravens could go after Marvin Harrison.

2010 Dead Pool Champion All-Star Hockeyis#1's Avatar
    Think that McClain will still get the majority of goal line/short yardage carries?

Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyis#1 View Post
    Think that McClain will still get the majority of goal line/short yardage carries?
    I don't think he will get as many as last year. They are moving him back to FB. As long as both Rice and McGahee are healthy he doesn't have much fantasy value.

2010 Dead Pool Champion All-Star Hockeyis#1's Avatar
    I don't think he will get as many as last year. They are moving him back to FB. As long as both Rice and McGahee are healthy he doesn't have much fantasy value.
    I don't count on McGahee staying healthy...ever. And does Rice have the size/strength to be a short yardage back?

Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyis#1 View Post
    I don't count on McGahee staying healthy...ever. And does Rice have the size/strength to be a short yardage back?
    He has the strength no doubt, size really has little to do with it. He would be behind a massive offensive line.

Expect Rice and McClain to get the majority of the carries regardless of McGahee's health. Harbaugh and McGahee for one, do NOT get along at all. A lot of spots I have been seeing are even listing McGahee as the #3 and one spot had him at #4 behind Cedric Peerman. I wouldn't count on McGahee for much, unless somehow he has a STELLAR camp/pre-season.

Quote Originally Posted by Y! Sports
    Charles Robinson, of Yahoo! Sports, reports on his Twitter feed that he is "continuing to hear from people around Derrick Mason that he'll be back next season. I hear he's second guessing the decision daily."
    I would imagine he is second guessing. I don't think he ever really believed he would retire now. Between contracts and the McNair shooting, I can understand his abrupt decision, but to date...no papers were filed.

Expect Rice and McClain to get the majority of the carries regardless of McGahee's health. Harbaugh and McGahee for one, do NOT get along at all. A lot of spots I have been seeing are even listing McGahee as the #3 and one spot had him at #4 behind Cedric Peerman. I wouldn't count on McGahee for much, unless somehow he has a STELLAR camp/pre-season.
    I hear that Rice is going to get majority of the carries with McGahee next in line and McClain, though listed back as FB, is said to still get short yardage and goal-line touches. Either way McGahee is a piece of shit, that's why I let Willy or Berserker deal with his ass in Cash & Dash!!

News: The Baltimore Sun reports Ravens RB Willis McGahee has plenty to prove during training camp this year. McGahee said he expects to be No. 2 on the depth chart behind Ray Rice, but he doesn't expect to stay there. "I'm pretty sure Ray is going to be the guy when we start out, but it's training camp," McGahee said. "It's a long season. No pressure. Like I say, it's not how you start. It's how you finish."

Quote Originally Posted by The Baltimore Sun
    Jamison Hensley, of The Baltimore Sun, reports Baltimore Ravens RB Willis McGahee (knee, ankle) did not participate in practice Wednesday, July 29.
    Are we seriously surprised. F*ck McGahee... Let someone else draft him.

Are we seriously surprised. F*ck McGahee... Let someone else draft him.

News: CBSSports.com RapidReport writer Jon Gallo reports from Ravens camp that the team has placed RB Willis McGahee on the Physically Unable to Perform list. That means McGahee has yet to pass his conditioning test and as such cannot practice with the team or play in games until he does. He can come off the list at any time until the regular season starts, at which point he would then be forced to miss at least the first six weeks of the season.

King I think this is one guy that is on both of our F' LIST!!

Edward Lee, of The Baltimore Sun, reports Baltimore Ravens TE L.J. Smith (hamstring) did not participate in morning practice Wednesday, July 29, because of a minor hamstring injury. Smith said the injury is not considered serious.
    Just like McGahee.... F*CK LJ SMITH.... If anyone drafts LJ Smith, they need to be kicked out of the league.

News: CBSSports.com RapidReport writer Jon Gallo reports from Ravens camp that the team has placed RB Willis McGahee on the Physically Unable to Perform list. That means McGahee has yet to pass his conditioning test and as such cannot practice with the team or play in games until he does. He can come off the list at any time until the regular season starts, at which point he would then be forced to miss at least the first six weeks of the season.

King I think this is one guy that is on both of our F' LIST!!
    I also read they had a lot of guys on that list and Willis would surely NOT start the season on it.

Quote Originally Posted by sdubzz View Post
    I also read they had a lot of guys on that list and Willis would surely NOT start the season on it.
    he won't start the season on it, teams do that. If he does, he would have to miss the first 6 games.

Mike Preston, of The Baltimore Sun, reports Baltimore Ravens QB Troy Smith has been seeing a lot of reps at wide receiver during practices.
    This is actually a hot move on the Ravens part. With the Ravens bringing in John Beck, they can afford to move Smith to WR if need be.

Baltimore Ravens wideout Derrick Mason(notes) reported to the team Saturday, reversing his decision to retire earlier this offseason. He has asked for reinstatement from the NFL and will play for the Ravens under the terms of his current contract. He is expected to be on the practice field Sunday.
    I think we all saw this coming. Good news for BAL.

California Dreamer Hall of Famer Sponge Bong Beer Pants's Avatar
    Well... I guess you can only lose to a team so many times before you start really hating them. Great rivalry. I always look fwd to Balt/Pitt games. It'll be extra fun watching Big Ben and the Steelers beat up on their egos a little more this season!

Terrell Suggs and his t-shirt don't like the Pittsburgh Steelers

Some people figuratively wear their emotions on their sleeves. Terrell Suggs literally has it printed on his back. And all classy-like too, I might add.

So deep is the Baltimore Ravens linebacker's dislike of the Pittsburgh Steelers that he's taken to wearing a shirt that reads "You Bet Your Sweet Ass I Hate The Steelers" under his jersey during practice.

Suggs told the Baltimore Sun that he saw the shirt in a store and thought, "oh, that's nice for camp." The front of it reads "YBYSA", an acronym for what appears on the back (and something that sounds like something Drago said at the end of the bout in Rocky IV.)

This isn't the first time Suggs has made his thoughts about Pittsburgh known. Last year he got into a bit of hot water for suggesting that his team had put a bounty out on Hines Ward. (Ever the gentleman, Ward politely reminded Suggs of the NFL policy against such actions.)

It's only natural that Suggs, his teammates and Ravens fans would hate Pittsburgh though. The Steelers are a model franchise, have had more historical and recent success (including three wins over the Ravens last year) and, most importantly, don't have to live in Baltimore.

The feeling is mutual in Pittsburgh, if a little bit more understated. It's not that the Steelers and their fans don't hate the Ravens, but I always get the sense that Baltimore has much stronger feelings about the whole thing. (It's the same thing with the Maryland-Duke rivalry in college basketball.) I mean, do you think James Harrison would be caught dead wearing a Ravens diss shirt to Steelers camp?

Thread Information