Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    The Original K.I.N.G. Hall of Famer King_Killah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati Enquirer
    Joe Reedy, from the Cincinnati Enquirer, reports Last year at this time, Carson Palmer knew that the Bengals were going to be in for a rough season. As the Bengals begin their three-day mandatory minicamp today, the attitude is different. "In my seven years here, this has been as good as its been," Palmer said. "The mindset of the team, the amount of distractions is down and the focus is where it needs to be. As far as talent wise, this is probably the best talent we've had but the most maturity we've had by far. We're where we need to be, we're headed in the right direction."
    Positive words from your team leader. Let's see what they can put together.
    The Best there is, The Best there was, The BEST THERE EVER WILL BE..... King Killah!

PM me for price quotes for signature space.

Another reason to draft Ochocinco????

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP)—A new role, another new name for Chad Ochocinco(notes).
    Cincinnati’s emergency kicker and international soccer fan booted the decisive extra point late in the first half and the Bengals beat the sloppy New England Patriots 7-6 on Thursday night.
    ” ‘Esteban’ Ochocinco is back, the most interesting footballer in the world,” Ochocinco said. “Everyone has to remember, I’ve always said that soccer is my No. 1 sport. I think Ronaldinho would be proud of me right now.”
    Ochocinco practices kicking but had never done it in a preseason or regular-season game in his eight years with the Bengals, the first seven as Chad Johnson. But when Shayne Graham’s(notes) groin felt sore in pregame warmups, coach Marvin Lewis decided to rest the team’s franchise player and see what Ochocinco could do.
    AP - Aug 20, 9:16 pm EDT

He did very well.

After the game, Ochocinco pulled out his PDA and displayed a photo of him with soccer star David Beckham.
    “Soccer’s my first love, Kicking’s easy … like riding a bike,” he said. “I can kick them from 50, 60 yards, left or right hash mark. … I kicked all through high school.”
    The Bengals career leader in catches and yards receiving powered the ball through the uprights, a task that can be tough if not done regularly.
    “It’s not easy,” said Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker(notes), who kicked a field goal and extra point on the same field for Miami in a 27-10 loss to New England on Oct. 10, 2004. “To kick that is something, and he got real good height on it.”
    Wouldn't that be some shit... You go into a week and you are up say 9, and feeling comfortable knowing your opponent only has 85... Ocho scores a TD kicks the XP and the a FG. Would Yahoo count it? They do count oddball stats sometimes.
    The Best there is, The Best there was, The BEST THERE EVER WILL BE..... King Killah!

Senior Member All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Killah View Post
    Would Yahoo count it? They do count oddball stats sometimes.
    They count tackles etc. from kickers and offensive players (after fumbles and INTs) in leagues with IDP scoring so why not the other way around?

California Dreamer Hall of Famer Sponge Bong Beer Pants's Avatar
    The Bungholes are disappointing me. Where are the arrests and brushes with the law at? We're waiting!

tee hee...

CINCINNATI (AP) -- The Bengals have their first home sellout of the regular season, and it's not their opener.

The club announced on Wednesday that a Sept. 27 game against the Pittsburgh Steelers has sold out. That game always attracts thousands of Steelers fans who make the five-hour drive and turn Paul Brown Stadium into something akin to their home field.

It's the only one of eight regular-season home games to sell out so far. Tickets are left for the Sept. 13 home opener against Denver. Cincinnati has sold out its last 44 regular-season home games.

Read

Sorry.......like the Bengals or Ochocinco or not, this is freakin' hilarious....

Chad Ochocinco said today on 105.7 FM that he sent gift baskets containing deodorant to the Ravens' secondary and to linebackers Terrell Suggs and Ray Lewis.

"I not only sent them gift baskets, but I sent them something they could use so they don't sweat," Ochocinco said.
    Not sweating is the public line but most are interpreting it to be that the Ravens defense stinks. We'll see how this works out.
    Wow.........I can't stop laughing...

If this is true, you can expect Baltimore to step it up.

Senior Member Hall of Famer two24four's Avatar

Lewis will want to rip is head off now.

Quote Originally Posted by two24four View Post

Lewis will want to rip is head off now.
    Hahaha....I'm pretty sure also that Lewis and Ocho are really good friends. I think I remember Ocho saying that during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuy78 View Post
    Hahaha....I'm pretty sure also that Lewis and Ocho are really good friends. I think I remember Ocho saying that during an interview.
    No friends on the football feild, inless you are wearing the same jersey.

2010 Dead Pool Champion All-Star Hockeyis#1's Avatar
    That's pretty funny.

Hope Ocho doesn't have any catches inside cuz Ray Lewis is gonna be lining him up.

Senior Member Hall of Famer
    lol, must be really nice to get to act like you're still in highschool while you make 10+ million a year.

This is the Ocho that we all know and love... The one that is in the media all the time... Good shit...

CINCINNATI (AP)—Chad Ochocinco’s(notes) pretend $1 bribe is going to cost him a lot more.
    The Cincinnati Bengals receiver says he has been fined $20,000 for taking a dollar bill onto the field during an officials’ review of one of his catches during a 17-7 win over Baltimore on Sunday. Ochocinco held the dollar in his right hand at his side but didn’t give it to the official, who motioned for him to stay away.

The NFL has cracked down on players using props during games. It also prohibits insulting gestures toward officials.
    In response to the fine, Rock Software, Inc.—which made Ochocinco’s iPhone application—says it will donate an additional $20,000 in the receiver’s name to the Hillview Acres home for abused children in Chino, Calif.
    Funny.

It's laminated and everything, so it must be official.
    That comes from Ocho himself, the irrepressible scamp that he is, on his Twitter account.
    In other Ocho news, he's also rambling about how he wants to fight UFC superstar Anderson Silva for charity. Let's hope that fight doesn't come together before the weekend, because it would be really nice if Chad could still walk on Sunday for the game against the Steelers.
    F*cking hilarious funny... (Its laminated so it must be true)

Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco is on pace to have a banner season, much like he did in 2007, but he already has his eye on the offseason. He spent Wednesday asking, nay, begging, Dana White over Twitter to sign him to the UFC for a fight with middleweight champion and pound-for-pound king Anderson Silva.
    Dana this Ocho Cinco, I want to fight your #1 and #2 best fighters asap,exhibition to raise money for a charity of choice!!!!!!

matter of fact I want Anderson Spider Silva---please don't ignore me or you'll have to fight me yourself!!! Sincerely Esteban

Mr. White this a serious matter, we can help alot organazations with this fight, I have a good chance at winning against Silva

Awesome! I'm fighting Anderson Silva-I can't wait to throw my child please combo with a kiss da baby leg kick, Silva can shut the front door!
    White, never one to miss a good marketing opportunity, responded to the colorful football star.
    Perfect @OGOchoCinco. I need a Jan 2nd fight. Ocho Cinco vs Anderson Spider Silva. PS - I'm too old to fight anyone.

If you are really serious @OGOchoCinco, contact me. We'll put a fight together for charity.

@OGOchoCinco Follow me so I can send you my email
    Now, it's highly unlikely that the UFC would ever put together a charity match with their best fighter. But a charity fight would make for a good story. Ocho Cinco isn't new to combat sports, as he has trained boxing for years.
    Since Anderson Silva, or any real middleweight, would be unlikely for a fight with Ochocinco, who is listed at 6-feet-1, 192 pounds, who would fight the gridiron star? Former NFL running back Herschel Walker recently signed with the UFC's rival, Strikeforce, so that match-up is unlikely. Perhaps Ochocinco can battle for supremacy among receivers in a bout with Michael Westbrook, who played with the Washington Redskins and Bengals and went on to earn a black belt in jiu-jitsu and go 1-1 in his MMA career.
    Now....he's lost his mind. Trained boxer or not.

2010 Dead Pool Champion All-Star Hockeyis#1's Avatar
    He's lost his fucking mind if he think he has a shot to beat Anderson Silva. Guys who have fought professionally their whole lives can't beat Silva.
    In the words of Ochocinco:
    "Child, please!!"

Dudes, he's joking...he knows the media eats his shit up so he says wild things to get reactions. He's fucking loco but he cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by b_illin View Post
    Dudes, he's joking...he knows the media eats his shit up so he says wild things to get reactions. He's fucking loco but he cracks me up.
    Yeah even though he is a dirty bunghole I love his antics and wish we had more of them. He is a very funny and dare I say charming sort've character.

I hope Taylor shuts his ass DOWN, but damned this shit is hilarious....

"Hotel manager name is Jesse, first person to say my name Ocho Cinco to Jesse at the Marriot we about to act a donkey in the mall."

That simple message -- complete with spelling, grammar and punctuation flexibility -- set off a storm of excitement last night at the Marriott City Center in Pittsburgh after it was posted by Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco on Twitter, the blogging service that allows users to communicate in brief messages, or "tweets."

More than 50 people turned up at the hotel. Many more called the front desk to ask to speak to "Jesse," hoping for a chance at a shopping spree paid for by the athlete formerly known as Chad Johnson.

Mr. Ochocinco is known for outrageous antics that have generated lots of publicity -- and a number of NFL fines -- through his career.

In the past week alone he was fined $20,000 for brandishing a dollar bill at an official during a replay review against Baltimore. He also earned a rebuke from his coach after he posted on Twitter that he would send mustard to the Steelers' defensive backs because they couldn't "ketch up" with him today at Heinz Field. He also promised to put on a celebration to earn another fine.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09319/1013709-66.stm

LJ has signed with CIN, one year deal, he was told though that he's 4th on the depth chart.

Quote Originally Posted by two24four View Post
    LJ has signed with CIN, one year deal, he was told though that he's 4th on the depth chart.
    The week he gets the book down pat, he will be their starting back if Benson is hurt for an extended period of time. He didn't sign there to be '4th on the depth chart'. That's Lewis making it not look like a big sign

Not a surprising move with Benson going down. Trouble Makers fit in well in Cinci. LJ already has an arrest record that rivals many of the Bungles!

Benson says he feels fine, but they are talking as though they may hold him out of the OAK game since they may not need him. That sucks for me as I have Benson on my $$$ league team. I was hoping for a big performance this week vs. my absolutely pathetic Raiders.

According to multiple reports Chris Henry has been in a serious car accident and may have passed away or is on life support.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    According to multiple reports Chris Henry has been in a serious car accident and may have passed away or is on life support.
    Oh man that's too bad. Kid could never quite get his shit together right but you hate to hear about something like that. Here is what I've got ---

Cincinnati Bengals receiver Chris Henry suffered serious injuries after falling out of the back of a pickup truck yesterday during a domestic dispute with his fiance in Charlotte, N.C.

Henry was found in the road "apparently suffering life-threatening injuries," according to Charlotte-Mecklenburg police. Henry was transported to Carolinas Medical Center but a spokesperson said he was not listed in hospital records and had no other information. Police say Henry jumped into the bed of the pickup truck as his unidentified fiance was driving away from a home just before noon.

Henry broke his left forearm in a win against Baltimore Nov. 8, had surgery and was placed on season-ending injured reserve. Charlotte is home to his fiance's parents, the Bengals said.

King Nitbag Hall of Famer Doctego's Avatar
    Can't find a link but all TV reports are that he died.

RIP Chris Henry... damn

Senior Member All-Star
    Just when he seemed to have turned the corner something like this happens.

RIP.

King Nitbag Hall of Famer Doctego's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suckerpuncher View Post
    Just when he seemed to have turned the corner something like this happens.

RIP.
    Unfortunately, it happens like that way too often. The list goes on and on.

Holy smokes! RIP dude

Can you see what I see??? Hall of Famer secol's Avatar
    RIP chris henry
    12 team Keeper League ROTO....G, A, +/-, PIMs, PPP, GWG. W, GAA, SV%, SHO...KEEP 5

H2H 12 teamer, 4 keeper.....G, A, P, +/-, PIMs, PPP, SOG, W, S%, GAA, SHO

Want Injury Info? Check this Link Out

Senior Member All-Star MrScientist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by secol View Post
    RIP chris henry
    ^^

Damn....... RIP Chris Henry. It's always shitty when something like this happens, even more shitty during these times of the year.

Thread Information