Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dawinna13 View Post
    Dobell and Ryan make up his staff.

Fly if you know ANYTHING about the Jets history... Mangini will go to the Browns and become a legend.
    haha...probably. i heard on the radio that the Jets play the Browns next year and the NY radio guys were saying the Browns would go 1-15 but the one win would be against NYJ!

Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuy78 View Post
    haha...probably. i heard on the radio that the Jets play the Browns next year and the NY radio guys were saying the Browns would go 1-15 but the one win would be against NYJ!
    Wouldn't doubt if it happend.

I hate our organization.

The Original K.I.N.G. Hall of Famer King_Killah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleveland Plains Dealer
    Tony Grossi, of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, reports the Cleveland Browns could still be considering trading WR Braylon Edwards since they have added a number of receivers through free agency and the draft. Edwards may skip the team's two minicamps in May.
    Looking like Baltimore is the destination. Why would they trade a stud-receiver within the division?
    The Best there is, The Best there was, The BEST THERE EVER WILL BE..... King Killah!

PM me for price quotes for signature space.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Killah View Post
    Looking like Baltimore is the destination. Why would they trade a stud-receiver within the division?
    and if so, why not the Steelers! (I would be SO f'ing happy....even though it would never happen)

Jets have a better shot than Baltimore.

Quote Originally Posted by dawinna13 View Post
    Jets have a better shot than Baltimore.
    Wishful thinking! I actually would like that fit though.
    The Best there is, The Best there was, The BEST THERE EVER WILL BE..... King Killah!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleveland Plain Dealer
    Mary Kay Cabot, of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, reports Cleveland Browns WR Josh Cribbs will report to the team's voluntary minicamp Tuesday, May 26, according to agent J.R. Rickert.
    Cribbs is seeking a similar deal to the one that Hester got in Chicago (4/$40). It looks like he is trying to work for it, so I may not be opposed to an increase. Cribbs is already a solid receiver and a special teams guy. Cribbs is working out at strong safety and looks like he can be used in the nickel-back role.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleveland Plain Dealer
    Updating a previous report, Tony Grossi, of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, reports Cleveland Browns WR Braylon Edwards (undisclosed) failed his physical after reporting to training camp, according to league sources.
    The team is not saying what the injury is but some are speculating that he injured his ankle playing basketball. He is listed on the Non-Football Injury list. Not a good way to start what was considered to be a comeback season.

The team is not saying what the injury is but some are speculating that he injured his ankle playing basketball. He is listed on the Non-Football Injury list. Not a good way to start what was considered to be a comeback season.
    I drafted Edwards in a few leagues thinking last year was just a bad year, but now he's starting to get on my nerves.

A little more on Jamal Lewis that was talked about in another thread.

Rumors are starting to swirl that Jamal Lewis could be the surprise cut of the year. If this were to happen look for Jerome Harrison to compliment James Davis who has been running hard and making plays. At this point though, we seem it unlikely that Lewis finds himself with a pink slip, but its worth keeping an extra eye out on.

Quinn/Anderson...

Quote Originally Posted by ESPN
    James Walker, of ESPN.com, reports Cleveland Browns head coach Eric Mangini said QBs Brady Quinn and Derek Anderson will continue to compete for the team's starting quarterback spot. Mangini has yet to name a starter for the preseason finale Thursday, Sept. 3. 'We're going to go through the whole process,' Mangini said Monday, Aug. 31. However, Mangini added that the team will not rotate quarterbacks during the season.
    Its the ol' airline food/hospital food thing... Both will do the job, but you don't get excited over either. Why not just toss Brent Ratliff into this mix?

Senior Member Hall of Famer two24four's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by two24four View Post
    haha....yeah it's Quinn's job from all the stuff I've been reading.

Haha, it's obviously Quinn. DA has a body of work to look at film on, so really Quinn is the only one with the question marks around him.

Derek Anderson cost me 2 win's this week....fucking POS had negative fucking pts!

Season Ticket Holder Hall of Famer Dubz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by b_illin View Post
    Derek Anderson cost me 2 win's this week....fucking POS had negative fucking pts!

Hard to imagine anyone starting that guy for any reason let alone two leagues
    http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx202/sdubzz/habs.jpg

Amazing stat line by Derek Anderson 2 of 17 for 34 yards and a pick. Yet he ends up with the W.

Defense wins championships...

Quote Originally Posted by Dubz View Post
    Hard to imagine anyone starting that guy for any reason let alone two leagues
    Bye weeks dude...picking were slim....with his matchup I figured he was good for 10-14pts which was all I wanted.

Season Ticket Holder Hall of Famer Dubz's Avatar
    Defense wins championships...
    http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx202/sdubzz/habs.jpg

2010 Dead Pool Champion All-Star Hockeyis#1's Avatar
    I almost want to find tape of this game/trainwreck to watch. 2/17 for 34 yards and an INT in a game they won in the closing seconds. I'm still trying to imagine how a final drive down the field would look when you can't complete passes. A hurry up run offense?!? Or were they basically just throwing for PI?!?

Browns beat writer Mary Kay Cabot speculates that Brady Quinn could be traded before the Oct. 20 deadline.

We know the Browns aren't afraid to trade Phil Savage's old first-round picks (see Kellen Winslow and Braylon Edwards). Quinn is the clear No. 2 QB now behind Derek Anderson, despite Anderson's 15.1 passer rating in Week 5. Kay Cabot says the Browns took calls on Quinn last summer and it's possible coach Eric Mangini would rather go with Brett Ratliff as his backup.
    When you have two QB's and one of them just finished a game with a 15.1 passer rating, you'd think he would be on the block!!

Senior Member Hall of Famer two24four's Avatar
    Browns are saying they are not trading Quinn.

Senior Member Hall of Famer phaneuf6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyis#1 View Post
    I almost want to find tape of this game/trainwreck to watch. 2/17 for 34 yards and an INT in a game they won in the closing seconds. I'm still trying to imagine how a final drive down the field would look when you can't complete passes. A hurry up run offense?!? Or were they basically just throwing for PI?!?
    Parrish fumbled a kick return on his own 15 with a minute to go. Cleveland recovered and that was that.

Quote Originally Posted by phaneuf6 View Post
    Parrish fumbled a kick return on his own 15 with a minute to go. Cleveland recovered and that was that.
    Special teams blows another one for the Bills.

I'd be looking to trade one of them. Obviously they're looking to get draft picks to get something out of this draft and the next.

California Dreamer Hall of Famer Sponge Bong Beer Pants's Avatar

Ya almost have to feel bad for their fans. Almost.

Quote Originally Posted by Sponge Bong Beer Pants View Post

Ya almost have to feel bad for their fans. Almost.
    Nah... Because at least seem to be trying to do the right things... Unlike that team out in Oakland. Somehow they steal a win from Philly, and oh lord...watch out. Here comes all the Raiders are back, the Raiders are for real... Al Davis is a football genius again...

Cleveland, St. Louis, KC... They'll get better. A few more key moves and these franchises will get it turned around.

Cleveland, St. Louis, KC... They'll get better. A few more key moves and these franchises will get it turned around.
    Cleveland is going to be the last of those teams to make it out of the basement. They need a lot of help on both sides of the ball, whereas KC and StL have some talent in key areas (Cassel, Bowe, S-Jax, Long, Little) whereas the Browns have Joe Thomas and Shaun Rodgers. Neither of them are putting points on the board or really keeping them off.

Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyis#1 View Post
    Good for them. I wish Raiders fans would do that!!

Thread Information