Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Beaver Believer Second Liner
    Only 4 more days til the final season Part 1 starts kicking ass!!
    sallgoodman.jpg

It's almost (well, yeah entirely) pathetic how much I'm looking forward to this season. Sunday cannot come soon enough.

Senior Member First Liner
    Quote Originally Posted by ih8music View Post
    It's almost (well, yeah entirely) pathetic how much I'm looking forward to this season. Sunday cannot come soon enough.
    Sitting right there with you, almost as pathetic as how much I look forward to my fantasy (NHL and NFL) drafts.

Magnets, bitch!

Also - it occurred to me as I was watching it last night is that one of the things I appreciate most about this show is how there's no gap between seasons. We pick up right where we left off. So many shows (Dexter comes to the top of my mind) would benefit from this approach. Cliffhanger to end a season; immediate consequences & fallout to start the new one.

God dammit man, now I need to go back and watch it again. I clearly missed a couple of key things.

I'm sorry that you interpreted my incredibly funny joke as horribly offensive.

Senior Member All-Star canuckthug's Avatar
    What was written on the photo in the evidence room?

Quote Originally Posted by nineoneone View Post
    What was written on the photo in the evidence room?

^
    ^
    Thanks for clarifying.

Check this out:
    http://teamcoco.com/content/what-doe...f-conan-s-meth

best episode of the season by far i think.
    I don't like homer bias.

I thought last week's (Madrigal) was better, but I'm a sucker for finding out more and more about Gus' empire and all the related businesses.

but re: tonight's episode:

I thought last week's (Madrigal) was better, but I'm a sucker for finding out more and more about Gus' empire and all the related businesses.

but re: tonight's episode:
    I think the latest episode was better (agree with Raja). My favorite episodes are the ones that deal with cooking. The RV, the secret laundry cookout(s), the mexico stint, and now this one. The scenes dealing with Hank's investigation are top notch episodes as well. I dislike Skyler and find her scenes intrusive to my viewing pleasure. Saul Goodman is awsome and so is Mike and it looks like they will play heavy roles in Season 5. Is season 5 the last one ??
    BTW, nice find with a young Pinkman on Price is Right on Leno. OUCH on the showcase showdown, so very close but yet so far.

The 5th "season" is only going to be 8 episodes, and then a 6th season is going to be 8 next summer as well. so technically it can be 1 split up season or two, depending on how they end this one I guess. Either way we gotta wait a year to finish it. I'm not a fan of Skyler scenes either (just because what she does just isn't as interesting), but I think she serves her purpose and plays her role very well.

As for adding mike, it's kind of necessary. No way they make that much money in that little time selling in such a small area with small town guys. Mike knows how to get it done and without him they'd be pushing that one batch for who knows how long. Walt saying "I meant the money" at the end was so fuckin cold, dude is ridiculous.
    I don't like homer bias.

Yeah, technically the 5th and final season is 16 episodes, broken into two 8-episode segments. I think it's a play to get more Emmy awards for the cast, to be honest.

And yeah, watched it again and I may have been reading too much into Brock's reaction. Sure as hell struck me that way the first time, though...

I have been watching it at a friends because of shitty Dish.... I finally got around to calling them today and they are sending me a Roku, HDMI cable and giving me a 36 dollar credit. Was hoping for more, but its better than nothing. Jesse is getting easier to like as Walt continues to become easier to dislike. The "everybody dies in this movie" was a little foreshadowing.

Aww hell.

Woah. What an ending.

edit: I think Jesse now wishes he had worded things differently...

Woah. What an ending.

edit: I think Jesse now wishes he had worded things differently...
    Agree'd, and another solid episode yesterday as well .

A tweet from Jesse Pinkman:
    Two more episodes to go this season of #Breakingbad and I am terrified for you all to see how it goes down. Get ready for the madness.

Elixir of the Mongoose First Liner Dexter's Avatar
    Walt's whistling while he was cooking was absolutely bone-chilling, yet amazing.

Yahoo! Hockey 12-Team H2H Auction League 7:4 (G, A, +/-, PPP, PIM, SOG, GWG, W, SV%, GAA, SO)

3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 3BN, 1IR
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I enjoyed this episode a lot and I'm still enthralled by this season, but I'm becoming more and more convinced that the BrBa writers are trying to get on Mythbusters.

That aside, I really enjoyed it. Anna Gunn is killing it this season so far. Only 2 more shows until we have to wait another year to see how it all ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    Walt's whistling while he was cooking was absolutely bone-chilling, yet amazing.
    apparently he was whistling "Lilly of the Valley" by Queen, which is absolutely hilarious and awesome and sounds like a Bryan Cranston ad-lib.

Even though I knew that was coming eventually, it was still tough to watch.

This last mini-finale episode is going to be tough to watch; you just know they're going to set up some big cliffhanger that we're going to have to wait another year to see the fallout.

A bit much, isn't it? :-P

So was that a perfect 8/8 half-season or what? I hate that we have to wait until summer to see how it's going to end in the final 8.

i enjoyed it, but the pacing just seems off to me. especially with the huge jump in the last episode, how long will it take to get to the diner scene in the 1st s5 episode? so much ground has to be covered but there's so little time i think it'll still be a little messy.
    I don't like homer bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Raja View Post
    i enjoyed it, but the pacing just seems off to me. especially with the huge jump in the last episode, how long will it take to get to the diner scene in the 1st s5 episode? so much ground has to be covered but there's so little time i think it'll still be a little messy.
    Well, you're assuming it will be the first scene. I can't recall, but I don't believe the plane crash was the first scene of the season when they did the cold opening with the teddy bear's eye..

Thread Information