Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Senior Member All-Star MrScientist's Avatar
    Vaguely...it was either in Walt's car, or just randomly in that place that Walt went.

yeah, it was in frame for a brief second or two right around the time that walt threw the spare tire. I missed it the first time, but heard people mention it & saw the screenshot.

edit... found it here: http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/1403/teddybearz.jpg
    Last edited by ih8music; 06-05-2009 at 03:11 PM.

Season 3 starts Sunday, and it looks like it's going to be quite a trip

http://blogs.amctv.com/breaking-bad/...sneak-peek.php

Quote Originally Posted by ih8music View Post
    Season 3 starts Sunday, and it looks like it's going to be quite a trip

http://blogs.amctv.com/breaking-bad/...sneak-peek.php
    So the speculation begins...

Quote Originally Posted by boltsfan26 View Post
    So the speculation begins...

I totally took it as the latter, but we'll see. I think Heisenberg is in for a pretty rough ride this season...

I totally took it as the latter, but we'll see. I think Heisenberg is in for a pretty rough ride this season...
    Well, I think since his family has moved out, he'll be able to ramp up production...which yes, would lead to more trouble.

Elixir of the Mongoose First Liner Dexter's Avatar
    I can't wait to see what Gus has in store for Walter this season.

Yahoo! Hockey 12-Team H2H Auction League 7:4 (G, A, +/-, PPP, PIM, SOG, GWG, W, SV%, GAA, SO)

3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 3BN, 1IR
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm oddly pumped for this tonight, I've never felt this way for a TV show

Yahoo! Hockey 12-Team H2H Auction League 7:4 (G, A, +/-, PPP, PIM, SOG, GWG, W, SV%, GAA, SO)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Senior Member All-Star boredguy's Avatar
    My guess is that they're

^ me too.

and all this "spoiler" stuff... is it really necessary? being someone who a) lives on the west coast and b) watches pretty much everything off the DVR anyway, I know to not look at any threads like this until I'm caught up with the show. isn't that common sense?

^ me too.

and all this "spoiler" stuff... is it really necessary? being someone who a) lives on the west coast and b) watches pretty much everything off the DVR anyway, I know to not look at any threads like this until I'm caught up with the show. isn't that common sense?
    Meh, one time someone will come in and bitch, idk

Skipped a week here...tonight's episode was pretty underwhelming, just a lot of arc building for the next episode.

I like how they've started this season. All of the characters are undergoing major changes and the stage is set for quite a bit of conflict. Jessie's growth in particular has been very interesting, now that he's clean, tormented, and cooking on his own.

And Skyler, for all her bitchiness, has been fun to watch (well, not so much her alone, but the Walt-Skyler conflict). I won't be surprised if she turns up dead, though... she's causing Walt to act erratically and I don't see Gus and Saul allowing that to continue. Of course, killing her would do a number on Walt... but his days are numbered anyway.

I like how they've started this season. All of the characters are undergoing major changes and the stage is set for quite a bit of conflict. Jessie's growth in particular has been very interesting, now that he's clean, tormented, and cooking on his own.

And Skyler, for all her bitchiness, has been fun to watch (well, not so much her alone, but the Walt-Skyler conflict). I won't be surprised if she turns up dead, though... she's causing Walt to act erratically and I don't see Gus and Saul allowing that to continue. Of course, killing her would do a number on Walt... but his days are numbered anyway.
    I don't think he'll do that, Gus said he doesn't believe fear to be an effective motivator, and he's have to care for the baby/household if she was killed, not really any time to cook. Not like he'd let Gus watch her lol

What I could see though...Skylar and Ted are fucking at the White residence, the cousins come back and kill Ted, thinking he's Walt. It would close the arc of her affair, the cousins involvement, and also turn her towards the family since she wouldn't have any outside support. We already saw a glimpse of that when the chick in the copy room totally ignored her.
    Last edited by MrScientist; 04-12-2010 at 01:43 PM.

What I could see though...Skylar and Ted are fucking at the White residence, the cousins come back and kill Ted, thinking he's Walt. It would close the arc of her affair, the cousins involvement, and also turn her towards the family since she wouldn't have any outside support. We already saw a glimpse of that when the chick in the copy room totally ignored her.
    That would be an interesting development, indeed.

I've stopped trying to predict what's going to happen next, because I'm always wrong when it comes to this particular show.
    I'm sorry that you interpreted my incredibly funny joke as horribly offensive.

Winter is coming. All-Star szuturon's Avatar
    Haven't read the recent posts... I'm behind. Just finished episode 3 of season 3. All I have to say is, Skylar... that bitch needs to die.

HI12 Keeper League - Year 1 - Keep 12 + Farm 7
    12 teams H2H -
    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPG, PPA, SOG, GWG : W, GAA, SV%, SHO

*Drafted* *Keepers* *Trade* *FA* *IR*

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, the man who never reads lives only one. - Jojen Reed (A Song of Ice and Fire: A Dance With Dragons)

"There has never been a slave who did not choose to be a slave... Their choice may be between bondage and death, but the choice is always there." - Tyrion Lannister (A Song of Ice and Fire: A Dance With Dragons)

Quote Originally Posted by szuturon View Post
    Haven't read the recent posts... I'm behind. Just finished episode 3 of season 3. All I have to say is, Skylar... that bitch needs to die.
    You didn't miss much in the fourth episode, just a bridge with lots of plot starters and such. Definitely need to catch it, but nothing big went down.

Fuck man, I knew Gus had to do something, but I thought it'd be Jesse, not Hank!

Fuck man, I knew Gus had to do something, but I thought it'd be Jesse, not Hank!
    I don't think the cousins would have been satisfied with Jesse - he had to offer them something bigger than Walt. Giving them license to kill the man who actually killed Tuco is all he could offer that would be enough.

But how long until Walt realizes that his new chem buddy is going to be his death sentence? He's probably already expendable... actually a little surprised that Gus didn't sell him out, but I guess he needs to see a finished batch or two out of them first. No way this 3 month deal goes all 3 months, IMO.

Best episode of the season so far.

But how long until Walt realizes that his new chem buddy is going to be his death sentence? He's probably already expendable...

Best episode of the season so far.
    Are you speaking of Gus or the nerd? If you mean the nerd, are you saying that he's sucking Walt in?

Also, didn't mention it previously, but I fucking loved when Hank was taking the tape off of the door and the bullet holes shined on Walt's body. Symbolism ftw
    Last edited by MrScientist; 04-26-2010 at 06:32 AM.

Are you speaking of Gus or the nerd? If you mean the nerd, are you saying that he's sucking Walt in?

Also, didn't mention it previously, but I fucking loved when Hank was taking the tape off of the door and the bullet holes shined on Walt's body. Symbolism ftw
    The nerd is Walt's replacement.

Well, keep in mind that he still has cancer despite the remission...Gus was willing to give him up after the three months, yes, but he also respected Walt wanting to leave to a point...so I think he either extends him, or Walt will die, but not by Gus's hand.

I was referring to the nerd knowing (and more importantly, understanding) all of Walt's production techniques. Once Gus is no longer dependent on Walt, I don't see him going out of his way to ensure he's safe - and I definitely don't see how he just "lets him go" with everything he knows once it's all done. He may be a mild-mannered guy, but he has a meth empire to protect.

"This is my domicile and I won't be harassed...bitch"

"Would you ladies like to see my fat stack?"

Thread Information