Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Can't believe it took til basically the last episode to make the jump in time, and i ain't even mad.
    I don't like homer bias.

I wasn't a huge fan of Jesse Plemons when he joined the cast last season, but man the way he's played Todd has been great. That proud little smile he had when it was revealed that he killed the kid was probably the creepiest thing he's done (in a long list of creepy things).

And I must admit that I was completely shocked when he killed Andrea -- I thought he'd just kidnap her and use that to keep Jesse cooking. Brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by heliosj View Post
    I think we know who the ricin is for..
    I would assume Lydia, but I've been reading some people think it'll be the Elliot and Gretchen because they insulted Walt on TV. That seems way too petty and spiteful.

And in what ways has Walt not acted petty and spiteful? Did you miss the part where he told Jesse about Jane?
    I'm sorry that you interpreted my incredibly funny joke as horribly offensive.

Senior Member Hall of Famer phaneuf6's Avatar
    I hope he uses it on Walt Jr. I fucking hate him.

Satisfied with the ending.
    I don't like homer bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Raja View Post
    Satisfied with the ending.
    I expected worse things to happen to everyone, but.. at the end of the show I was smiling. Nice job.

Ditto. Very satisfied with how they ended it. I was expecting it to be more bleak (when he showed up at the Schwartz' house I thought for a minute that he was going to take them out!). But I loved it.

I was left smiling as well, although a feeling of sadness came over me when Walt collapsed. The end of what was truly a quality series.

It was a bit underwhelming at first, but the more I thought about it, the more I like it. The episode seemed to fly by...I was shocked that it had been 75 mins when it ended. I'm glad they tied up the loose ends and I really liked the twist of leaving Elliot & wife to live so they can launder his money to Jr/Flynn. I am sad that Skyler (I hate her so much Raja) and her sister get to live, but they both played such a small role in the finale that I am ok with their getting to live.

I wonder where the nazis hid the money? I also wonder if the Saul Goodman series will be pre-Walt or if it will be him in his 'new' life.

Quote Originally Posted by b_illin View Post

I wonder where the nazis hid the money? I also wonder if the Saul Goodman series will be pre-Walt or if it will be him in his 'new' life.
    I heard it's a prequel.

Samurai Stickhandler All-Star toronto1979's Avatar
    Saul's show is a prequel. So you'll be able to see dead characters like Mike in it.

My favorite part of the finale was when Walt felt he needed to confiscate the laser pointers from Badger and Sneaky Pete. They would have ended up hurting themselves with them.
    12 Team Keep-10 League - Silver

16 Team All Categories - 5th

18 Team Office Pool - Gold

AMC announced this week that the "Breaking Bad" spinoff, "Better Call Saul," will premiere in November 2014, but no specific date has been released.

Spiffy.

Just finished the series this past weekend. Wow. Can't wait to read this thread now.

Quote Originally Posted by MrScientist View Post
    You know what would be pretty damn cool? Skyler is an accountant right...what if she finally confronts Walt, sees the $$$, and ends up keeping books on the whole thing?

Quote Originally Posted by heliosj View Post
    If they start keeping books for drug dealing, I hope they all go to jail.

Quote Originally Posted by ih8music View Post

Good catch!

Magnets, bitch!

Really? I missed that and appreciated because it brought that realization moment for me.

but re: tonight's episode:
    I thought so too. Does the kid know that it was Walt who poisoned him? It was never shown how. Just like they didn't show how he put the Ricin in Lydia's sugar. Like how did he know she was going to sit at that particular table? I know I'm nitpicking

Quote Originally Posted by canuckthug View Post
    I think the latest episode was better (agree with Raja). My favorite episodes are the ones that deal with cooking. The RV, the secret laundry cookout(s), the mexico stint, and now this one. The scenes dealing with Hank's investigation are top notch episodes as well. I dislike Skyler and find her scenes intrusive to my viewing pleasure. Saul Goodman is awsome and so is Mike and it looks like they will play heavy roles in Season 5. Is season 5 the last one ??
    BTW, nice find with a young Pinkman on Price is Right on Leno. OUCH on the showcase showdown, so very close but yet so far.

agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by CayugaPosse View Post
    Few things:

1 - Deffinitely don't think he's got that gun to protect Jesse, infact, it wouldn't surprise me if he's protecting himself/family from Jesse with it. Keep in mind through this season, there are still 2 MASSIVE shoes to drop in that relationship. At some point it's going to come out that Walt poisoned Brock, and at some point it's more than likely going to come out that he turned Jane onto her back and stood there watching her die and did nothing. They are already slowly drifting apart, but that's a relationship that is going to sever over the last 8 episodes IMO.

2 - No way Hank stays quiet. The only thing that has defined him is his dogged determination in these circumstances. Yes they had him look the other way on Walt smoking weed(he thought), but there is absolutely no way he's rolling over on this.

3 - I'm just going to go ahead and take a stab in the dark at what the m80 is about. I'm thinking it's there to protect himself or his family from the skinheads he hired to kill Mike's guys.
    Right on!
    Ditto. Very satisfied with how they ended it. I was expecting it to be more bleak (when he showed up at the Schwartz' house I thought for a minute that he was going to take them out!). But I loved it.
    Great scene, wasn't it.
    Quote Originally Posted by toronto1979 View Post
    Saul's show is a prequel. So you'll be able to see dead characters like Mike in it.

My favorite part of the finale was when Walt felt he needed to confiscate the laser pointers from Badger and Sneaky Pete. They would have ended up hurting themselves with them.
    That's great to hear. I'd give that show a shot. Finishing it all I'm still thinking about it weeks later. Really good show. Question for you all: Is this one that you guys would watch all over again?

Thoughts from it all. I don't know how some of you did it watching and waiting for them to shoot and air these episodes. I loved watching it all once, but I have to say it was very hard to stay away from media and repeatedly remind friends not to spoil anything. But it did make for a fun marathon here and there whenever time allowed me to get it in.

One thing I did notice was that there were a ton of elements from another favourite show of mine, of which I represent in my sig

Thread Information