Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Ajde Anci!! All-Star mrtybrodur30's Avatar
    Ajde!! oh god that victory was SWEET!!!! i bet she feels great getting revenge like she said she would for wimbledon and the u.s. open last year!! im so pumped right now!! that match was really closer than it should have been. next up Hantuchova. im def pulling for JJ to take out Sharapova though!! Ana could have played alot better but she got the job done hopefully she will get her !st serve % up but that ace to bring it to duece in the last game was amazing...

great matchup next djokovic and ferrer...love both of these guys but as of right now im liking ferrer.
    blake has great odds tonight my bro put some money down on him but im going for Federer obviously.

Senior Member Third Liner
    djokovic is about to take this match down. his game is more fit for the hardcourt. i need him to win too, i have him in a parle...
    edit
    why is ur buddy donating to the bookies?? always worth a shot i guess..
    /\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\
    Team 1

10 Teams, H2H

ST:

F: datsyuk,m. hossa, cammalleri, gomez, sakic, havlat
    D: boyle, timonen, jovanovski, kuba
    G: osgoode, backstrom

BN: hemsky, sykora, demitra, dumont, rozsival
    bryzgalov
    IR:

Team 2

8 Teams, H2H

ST:

C: H Sedin, Briere
    LW: Ovechkin, Cammalleri
    RW: Hossa, Havlat
    D: Rafalski, Blake, Meszaros, Kuba
    UTL: Stastny, Selanne
    G: Osgood, Huet

BN: p bergeron, stamkos, arnott, demitra
    bryzgalov

yeah djokovic is looking great i didnt bet on this match and i like both of these guys.

my brother just put 5 bucks on it and will get 50 back if he wins, if he loses its only 5 bucks, i told him to bet big on Maria yesterday and he did so he was happy about that. i havent been betting much in the later rounds, but in the first 3 rounds i did and won alot of upsets that i bet on.

Quote Originally Posted by mrtybrodur30 View Post
    yeah djokovic is looking great i didnt bet on this match and i like both of these guys.

my brother just put 5 bucks on it and will get 50 back if he wins, if he loses its only 5 bucks, i told him to bet big on Maria yesterday and he did so he was happy about that. i havent been betting much in the later rounds, but in the first 3 rounds i did and won alot of upsets that i bet on.
    vn. yea its way more ofa cflip these later rds. i will bet on ana again though. the line isnt up yet but im thinking the odds will be nice.
    Team 1

10 Teams, H2H

ST:

bryzgalov
    IR:

Team 2

8 Teams, H2H

ST:

bryzgalov

i dont think the odds for Ana will be that good as she will be the favorite for sure. anyways Ferrer is looking great now in the third set and djokovic is looking like hes about to retire he looks really winded and Ferrer looks fresh and is playing his best. if Ferrer can get it to a 4th set he can still win this thing.

ahh he had it 5-5 then he gets broken, well if anyone can break back its Ferrer, he needs to break again to save the match.

wow amazing finish to this match it was a good show in the 3rd set.

ouch ivanovic @ -306. when i said nice i was hoping for like -200...i can understand the odds though as ivanovic really looks like she will be in the final.
    Team 1

10 Teams, H2H

ST:

bryzgalov
    IR:

Team 2

8 Teams, H2H

ST:

bryzgalov

oh wow Sharapova has continued her dominance and is leading Jankovic 5-0 1st set. the only player that has the weapons to beat Sharapova the way she is playing right now is Ivanovic she can match Sharapova. anyways Maria is looking scary good

The Original K.I.N.G. Hall of Famer King_Killah's Avatar
    oh wow Sharapova has continued her dominance and is leading Jankovic 5-0 1st set. the only player that has the weapons to beat Sharapova the way she is playing right now is Ivanovic she can match Sharapova. anyways Maria is looking scary good
    I actually have been watching and was going to lay $$$ on her tonight but went out and never got to drop the dough.
    The Best there is, The Best there was, The BEST THERE EVER WILL BE..... King Killah!

PM me for price quotes for signature space.

King Nitbag Hall of Famer Doctego's Avatar
    To be a true stalker, don't you have to know who she is playing??

Senior Member All-Star gogoayane's Avatar
    not looking good for ivanovic right now... 6-0 and now 2-1 vs hantuchova..

EDIT: Looks like she's back! Hantuchova's serves has been terrific
    Last edited by gogoayane; 01-24-2008 at 12:38 AM.

"Believe in the ideal, not the Idol" -

She better serve better against Sharapova. Your girl's 1st serve was shit. Her 2nd serve is nice, though.

Ajde!
    Team 1

10 Teams, H2H

ST:

bryzgalov
    IR:

Team 2

8 Teams, H2H

ST:

bryzgalov

Senior Member All-Star gogoayane's Avatar
    sharapova vs ivanoic - this should be a great match

"Believe in the ideal, not the Idol" -

that was a rigged match though with ivanovic. that call out then the over rule, then the break of serve.
    Team 1

10 Teams, H2H

ST:

bryzgalov
    IR:

Team 2

8 Teams, H2H

ST:

bryzgalov

finals here we come!! i was very nervous yesterday in the match against Venus , but i wasnt today even when Ana was down 6-0, and 2-0 in the second set. i knew Ana would get the job done it was a very nice win. i really like Hantuchova and have seen her play and met her a few times but she does choke alot vs top 10 players. Ana's serve % hurt her badly in the 1st set but was good in 2 and 3. she has to maintain atleast 65% to beat Sharapova. Sharapova was awesome at the start of her match today but even an injured JJ made her look shaky at times.
    Ana is going to her second GS final and she has learned alot since her first final last June against Henin. it will be an interesting final and i cant wait for it. Maria has been playing awesome but she hasnt faced a player that can hit the ball deep with constant pace like Ana can. i think this new court surface helps both of there games, hopefully the roof will be open on saturday since i think that favors Ana.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctego View Post
    To be a true stalker, don't you have to know who she is playing??
    ?? i know what the matches were.

?? i know what the matches were.
    Was I watching a serious delay then??

Am I missing something?? Your girl was playing Hantuchova.

Senior Member First Liner Snipes16's Avatar
    Anybody else catch Jo-Wilfried Tsonga kick the crap out of Nadal 6-2 6-3 6-2 at 3 in the morning? Talk about a beatdown, Tsonga had 49 winners to Raffy's 11 and out aced him 16-3.

This kid Tsonga probably wont beat Roger in the Finale but he'll give him a better match than Nadal would have after what I saw.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctego View Post
    Was I watching a serious delay then??

Am I missing something?? Your girl was playing Hantuchova.
    all i was saying was out of the 4 left the only player that has the weapons to beat Maria was Ana. i knew Ivanovic was playing Hantuchova. and i knew she would beat Hantuchova.

Quote Originally Posted by Snipes16 View Post
    Anybody else catch Jo-Wilfried Tsonga kick the crap out of Nadal 6-2 6-3 6-2 at 3 in the morning? Talk about a beatdown, Tsonga had 49 winners to Raffy's 11 and out aced him 16-3.

This kid Tsonga probably wont beat Roger in the Finale but he'll give him a better match than Nadal would have after what I saw.
    yeah it was a awesome match for Tsonga but someone finally tested Nadal on this hard-court which he is not good at. Nadal played good but he didnt play his best, this is Nadal's best showing at a hardcourt GS. Nadal is happy the clay season is around the corner though cause there he is the man.

it's not for sure Federer is in the final though, i want him to be and i want him to win another GS title but Djokovic is sick and has beat Federer before, last year at a master's series final. but if Federer gets through he will face another out of nowhere opponent like the last few years in the AO final.

wow Federer just lost to Djokovic in straight sets. Djokovic played very well in this match. he had a high 1st serve %, won alot of big points. Federer was not himself he was showing how he can play at different parts of the third set, but he didnt look that good out there most of the time, his three main weapons were way off his serving, movement and his forehand groundstroke. he was not moving like he usually does at all, whcih made it tough for him to pass, he missed countless forehands when he would set up the point exactly how he wanted but then miss his forehand groundstroke and finished the match with a forehand unforced error. im not worried about Federer staying on the top, he looked different this GS and i think it was due to him not having a warm-up tournament like he usually does due to his food poisening ordeal. next time they meet on hardcourt i dont see Federer losing to him again.

for the mens final i actually give a VERY slight edge to Tsonga, based on what they have looked like so far. Djokovic will be the favorite for sure, but Nadal played pretty good and Tsonga still destroyed Rafa. so like i said very slight edge to Tsonga especially if it goes more that 3 sets since the last 2 matches Djokovic has been gasping for air even at the start of the 2nd set against Federer. If djokovic can serve his near 70% 1st serve % it will make it tough for Tsonga though.

and ofcourse i think Ana for tomorrow!!

Is it going to be possible to watch this final with your pants on?? I know that I can't.

Here we go, the final is about to start. Hopefully the roof will be open!! that will benefit Ana. Both players have killer instincts and will be fighting for every point out there. One huge advantage Ivanovic will have will be he crowd. Hopefully this will help her, they will be heavily in her favor and will be going nuts every point she win's even on Sharapova UE's. Come on ANA!!

The Original K.I.N.G. Hall of Famer King_Killah's Avatar
    Maria, Maria.......................
    The Best there is, The Best there was, The BEST THERE EVER WILL BE..... King Killah!

PM me for price quotes for signature space.

I definitely have to squeegee my TV.

damn sucks to see her lose like that. Maria played very well all throughout the tournament and took very good care of her serve. Ana played Maria tough though! and had her chances especially at 4-5, 0-30 in the 1st set!! she had many chances but too many UE's especially on her forehand. she missed alot of crucial points on FH errors which was tough to come back from.

with that being said Ana played 100 times better than she did in her first Grand Slam Final last June at the French Open. She will learn even more from this and comeback better than ever and she had already moved up to #2 in the World even before this Final started.

Good luck in Doha Ana!!

Future Hall of Famer First Liner vinzanity's Avatar
    I gotta give Ana a lot of credit. That first set was unbelievable. She was able to match Maria's intensity and made some good baseline shots that would have Maria running from side to side. Ana definitely put up a heck of a fight, however, she just ran out of steam as Maria stepped up her game in the second set. I love Ivanovic, but this was her first appearance in the finals at a grand slam tournament. Maria had the edge in experience, as she had made the finals in last year's event, despite the fact that both of them are only 20 years old. Really happy for Maria, a great start to the tennis season, and hopefully there will be many more grand slam titles to come this year. Maria! Maria!

Quote Originally Posted by vinzanity View Post
    but this was her first appearance in the finals at a grand slam tournament.
    this was her first?? Ana destroyed Maria in the Semi-Final at last year's French Open to go to her first GS Final, this was her second. she had been saying when she gets to her next grand slam final the nerves and everything else wouldnt be there like it was at the French Open last year against Henin. and she was right she didnt have any of that out there in this Final she just couldnt find her FH she wasnt swinging through it consistently thats why she lost. Sharapova played well but she was very beatable yesterday, her serve was the biggest key for her over the course of the tournament she had a high 1st serve %. she played well especially the match against Henin.

Thread Information