Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dawinna13 View Post
    The good with the bad? Has this season been anything but this season? Nothing but bad things out of the NE Camp. Cheataholics, people coming forward about them (wonder why Kyle Brady was released) and you lose your only Corner.

Have fun with that secondary over there, not to mention picking up our scraps (Hobson) and have him try to mold Mayo. Haha.

Look forward to after the years of dominance, or rather cheating. These idiots fall. I give Bellicheat 2 more seasons.
    Only from a Jets fan. Do I hear a little jealousy and frustration coming from other teams' fans in the NE division?!

If i were a Jets, Phins, or Bills fan.......I would grab a whole pallet of Snickers...cause you're gonna be where you are for a loooooooooong time!!

The Original K.I.N.G. Hall of Famer King_Killah's Avatar
    The good with the bad? Has this season been anything but this season? Nothing but bad things out of the NE Camp. Cheataholics, people coming forward about them (wonder why Kyle Brady was released) and you lose your only Corner.

Have fun with that secondary over there, not to mention picking up our scraps (Hobson) and have him try to mold Mayo. Haha.

Look forward to after the years of dominance, or rather cheating. These idiots fall. I give Bellicheat 2 more seasons.
    You really are that dilusional??? Come on man.... I thought the only one that insane was FlyGuy about the Raiders. The Patriots will go 16-0 again this year. This year they win the Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuy
    Only from a Jets fan. Do I hear a little jealousy and frustration coming from other teams' fans in the NE division?!

If i were a Jets, Phins, or Bills fan.......I would grab a whole pallet of Snickers...cause you're gonna be where you are for a loooooooooong time!!
    That's funny.
    The Best there is, The Best there was, The BEST THERE EVER WILL BE..... King Killah!

PM me for price quotes for signature space.

Senior Member Hall of Famer two24four's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuy78 View Post

hahaha, yup.

Pats will be tops in the divsion for a few years to come still, Jets dont scare me, Phins dont, Bills are getting better, but not just yet.

I think the worst record the Pats will have this season is 13-3.

Pats will roll again this year. Not worried about the division at all. Like 24 said...the only ones that pose any kind of threat to us is the Bills, but that wont be for another year or two.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Killah View Post
    You really are that dilusional??? Come on man.... I thought the only one that insane was FlyGuy about the Raiders. The Patriots will go 16-0 again this year. This year they win the Super Bowl.
    ahahahaha

ahahahaha
    Who is going to stop them???
    The Best there is, The Best there was, The BEST THERE EVER WILL BE..... King Killah!

yeah I don't see anyone stopping the Pats this year again either in the regular season. the playoffs are a whole different story.

California Dreamer Hall of Famer Sponge Bong Beer Pants's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by soty View Post
    Pats will roll again this year. Not worried about the division at all. Like 24 said...the only ones that pose any kind of threat to us is the Bills, but that wont be for another year or two.
    not to mention the Pats have arguably the easiest regular season schedule in the NFL this year. And I'll go on record and Peg Pittsburgh with one of the toughest.

8 of 11 coaches polled called Rodney Harrison dirtiest player in league

8 of 11 coaches polled called Rodney Harrison dirtiest player in league
    So was Andre Waters and that didn't stop the Eagles from having one of the most dominant defenses during the Buddy Ryan era.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuy78 View Post
    So was Andre Waters and that didn't stop the Eagles from having one of the most dominant defenses during the Buddy Ryan era.
    Another HORRIBLE comparison. I was raised here in Florida, and know alot about Andre (went to Pahokee, from Glades) the "Waters Rule" was formed to keep QB's from snapping legs, it wasn't dirty back then. Dierdorf was the only idiot that called him "Dirty Waters".

Harrison was doing this crap over in San Diego, little girl can't hit without leading with his helmet. Not mention hes god awful in coverage.

I'm done posting on the NYJ and NE boards here, too useless. I'll stick to reading nothing but Jets posts on various other Patriot boards.

Another HORRIBLE comparison. I was raised here in Florida, and know alot about Andre (went to Pahokee, from Glades) the "Waters Rule" was formed to keep QB's from snapping legs, it wasn't dirty back then. Dierdorf was the only idiot that called him "Dirty Waters".

Harrison was doing this crap over in San Diego, little girl can't hit without leading with his helmet. Not mention hes god awful in coverage.

I'm done posting on the NYJ and NE boards here, too useless. I'll stick to reading nothing but Jets posts on various other Patriot boards.
    Dude, you may very well know your stuff, but you are basically an unknown dude coming in here and telling respected members of the board they don't know their shit...or calling them Pats fans...etc. King Killah knows, in my opinion, far more about the NFL and it's players than anyone else on this site. Nobody dissed you or was rude towards you, so I don't see why you are flipping the bitch switch and sulking. Be nice, respectfully debate the merits of players/teams and nobody will fuck with you around here. Acting like a know-it-all (whether you actually do or not) noob is not the way get ppl to take you seriously.

(and I am not trying to start a beef, just calling it as I see it...and by all means, I do hope you stick around because I for one, really enjoy the football talk despite this being a hockey board....the more the merrier!)

Waters was a dirty player. But you are right... It wasn't considered "dirty" then.

You do that... To useless. Whatever. Have fun! See ya around!

Quote Originally Posted by b_illin View Post
    Dude, you may very well know your stuff, but you are basically an unknown dude coming in here and telling respected members of the board they don't know their shit...or calling them Pats fans...etc. King Killah knows, in my opinion, far more about the NFL and it's players than anyone else on this site. Nobody dissed you or was rude towards you, so I don't see why you are flipping the bitch switch and sulking. Be nice, respectfully debate the merits of players/teams and nobody will fuck with you around here. Acting like a know-it-all (whether you actually do or not) noob is not the way get ppl to take you seriously.

(and I am not trying to start a beef, just calling it as I see it...and by all means, I do hope you stick around because I for one, really enjoy the football talk despite this being a hockey board....the more the merrier!)
    didn't know there was known and unknowns on a message board

By the way, Killah I'm not questioning your football knowledge. You just don't know much about the Jets, which is understandable.

didn't know there was known and unknowns on a message board
    I don't mean anything rude by saying you are an unknown, I mean I am around here enough that I know KK, Flyguy, two24four and the others who have commented and I don't really recognize you. Those of us that spend enough time here get to know each other (it's actually kinda scary how much you learn after reading thousands of posts!) over time and I urge you to stick around and do the same. (just be mindful that there are some very knowledgeable types on here and, as I said, debating is strongly encouraged, just be cool about it)

PS: I now know who you are and you now know me, KK, Fly, etc. so already you're becoming 'known'

Peace!

By the way, Killah I'm not questioning your football knowledge. You just don't know much about the Jets, which is understandable.
    KK lives in NJ (granted the other end) - just because he disagrees, doesn't mean doesn't know his shit. I, by the way, agree that the Jets are not a playoff team this year. As was said previously, the offense is shite and with CLE, BUF, JAC, etc. taking steps forward, I don't see the Jets much improved DEF carrying them into a wild card spot (which they will need with the Pats in their division). Oh yeah, you are also the only person who seems to think the Jets will be playoff bound, and the ppl who have posted disagreeing all know their shit football-wise.

Without ruffling your feathers, perhaps your green-coloured shades are affecting your outlook on things - wouldn't be the first time it's happened around here! (myself included - my bias skews my perspective at times as well)
    Last edited by b_illin; 07-02-2008 at 06:13 PM.

Andrews has been released:

Scout.com's Adam Caplan reports that the Patriots released Willie Andrews.
    The Boston Globe has confirmed the news, which was expected after Andrews' latest gun-related arrest. The third-year pro was no lock to make the roster after failing to develop at cornerback. He's a fine returner.

Quote Originally Posted by b_illin View Post

KK lives in NJ (granted the other end) - just because he disagrees, doesn't mean doesn't know his shit. I, by the way, agree that the Jets are not a playoff team this year. As was said previously, the offense is shite and with CLE, BUF, JAC, etc. taking steps forward, I don't see the Jets much improved DEF carrying them into a wild card spot (which they will need with the Pats in their division). Oh yeah, you are also the only person who seems to think the Jets will be playoff bound, and the ppl who have posted disagreeing all know their shit football-wise.

Without ruffling your feathers, perhaps your green-coloured shades are affecting your outlook on things - wouldn't be the first time it's happened around here! (myself included - my bias skews my perspective at times as well)
    The offense actually is much improved, if Baker comes to camp we have 2 very nice recieving tight ends, we have 2 solid backs, Cotchery and Coles (who NE has had fits with in the past, both of them).

I won't say we will have explosive offense, thats obvious but we do have a pretty solid set of skill players.

So you say.
    • I do know that Mangini is not the ManGenius that people think/thought he was.
    • I do know that the Jets blew load last season going what 4-12 after going a whopping 10-6 the season before.
    • I do know that the Jets will likely cap off at 6 wins this season.
    • I do know that Clemens needs to be the starter for the team from the beginning of the season, NOT Pennington.
    • I do know that I have read umpteen articles all stating that Pennington is the odds on favorite to be the starter at the beginning of the season. Most of which came from places like the NY Daily News, NY Times, WFAN, and other New York media sources.
    • I do know you seem to be blinded by your love affair with the Jets, which is not a bad thing. Its good to cheer for your team in good times and in bad. Same thing goes for Fly and the Raiders.
    • I do know that I am not a Pats fan or anti-Jets. In fact, I actually do like the Jets. Not so much since Mangini took over. Not a fan of his. Wasn't when he was with the Pats, with the Jets previously, with Baltimore, or Cleveland. I have him in the same category as Norv Turner. Better suited for assistant spots, the being the head honcho.
    • I do know that there is a lack of big threat offensive playmakers. Cotchery is OK. Coles is fine. Jones is OK. Nothing on that offense, as far as "skilled" positions go make me excited.
    • I do know I like there defense, but they aren't of the Baltimore/Chicago mold where defense can win you many games.
    All that said... Feel free to do what you like with my posts or anyone else's posts. If you can find some use for them great, if not and they are useless...so be it. All I do is post the news as I see it, read it, hear it, get it. Take issue with the writer's of the news. The Jets is not the only team I report on. Oh and nice of you to chime in on June 30th on an article posted on June 6th. I applaud your ability to stick with your team thick and thin. I know it is hard cheering for a sub-500 team at times. Stay with them. Your disappointment for this season should ultimately turn around 180 degrees next season.

Have a good day!

So you say.
    • I do know that Mangini is not the ManGenius that people think/thought he was.
    • I do know that the Jets blew load last season going what 4-12 after going a whopping 10-6 the season before.
    • I do know that the Jets will likely cap off at 6 wins this season.
    • I do know that Clemens needs to be the starter for the team from the beginning of the season, NOT Pennington.
    • I do know that I have read umpteen articles all stating that Pennington is the odds on favorite to be the starter at the beginning of the season. Most of which came from places like the NY Daily News, NY Times, WFAN, and other New York media sources.
    • I do know you seem to be blinded by your love affair with the Jets, which is not a bad thing. Its good to cheer for your team in good times and in bad. Same thing goes for Fly and the Raiders.
    • I do know that I am not a Pats fan or anti-Jets. In fact, I actually do like the Jets. Not so much since Mangini took over. Not a fan of his. Wasn't when he was with the Pats, with the Jets previously, with Baltimore, or Cleveland. I have him in the same category as Norv Turner. Better suited for assistant spots, the being the head honcho.
    • I do know that there is a lack of big threat offensive playmakers. Cotchery is OK. Coles is fine. Jones is OK. Nothing on that offense, as far as "skilled" positions go make me excited.
    • I do know I like there defense, but they aren't of the Baltimore/Chicago mold where defense can win you many games.
    All that said... Feel free to do what you like with my posts or anyone else's posts. If you can find some use for them great, if not and they are useless...so be it. All I do is post the news as I see it, read it, hear it, get it. Take issue with the writer's of the news. The Jets is not the only team I report on. Oh and nice of you to chime in on June 30th on an article posted on June 6th. I applaud your ability to stick with your team thick and thin. I know it is hard cheering for a sub-500 team at times. Stay with them. Your disappointment for this season should ultimately turn around 180 degrees next season.

Have a good day!
    1968 Champions, haven't sniffed since. Hell even Broadway Joe had a losing record here. I've been in Green and White for ever. From Walton to Edwards, Mangini to Kotite, Carroll to Bellicheat.

1968 Champions, haven't sniffed since. Hell even Broadway Joe had a losing record here. I've been in Green and White for ever. From Walton to Edwards, Mangini to Kotite, Carroll to Bellicheat.
    Rich Kotite..... Wow.... I'm sorry! Hahaha...

Rich Kotite..... Wow.... I'm sorry! Hahaha...
    Talking about dog days

Talking about dog days
    Yeah...... I remember the bitterness of Eagles fans too when he was there.

Yeah...... I remember the bitterness of Eagles fans too when he was there.
    I wouldn't mind hurting that guy

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Globe

Entering his third NFL season, New England's Chad Jackson is finally healthy and focused, positioned to capitalize on his tantalizing talent, provide the Patriots with another option at receiver, and prove wrong those who have already anointed him Bethel Johnson 2.0, a speedy pass-catcher who plays better in shorts than he does in shoulder pads.
    Few Patriots players have as much to gain - or lose - during training camp as Jackson, for whom the Patriots traded up to take with the 36th overall selection in the 2006 draft. In his first two seasons, the former University of Florida standout had 13 receptions for 152 yards and three touchdowns.

"It could be a big year for me," said Jackson. "I hope it is, and I'm going to work hard to make it a big year because I need one."
    With Donte Stallworth gone, Jackson is going to battle Jabar Gaffney and Kelley Washington for the 3rd receiver spot. The big question, which has always been his question, will he live up to his potential? Personally I think he is better than Gaffney and Washington, so if he could stay healthy, which the majority of the focus on Moss and Welker, he could have a pretty decent season.

With Donte Stallworth gone, Jackson is going to battle Jabar Gaffney and Kelley Washington for the 3rd receiver spot. The big question, which has always been his question, will he live up to his potential? Personally I think he is better than Gaffney and Washington, so if he could stay healthy, which the majority of the focus on Moss and Welker, he could have a pretty decent season.
    I agree, I also think Jackson is better then both Washington and Gaffney, I really hope he breaks camp as the WR3 on this team, he's got all the skills and speed to do so, now is his time IMO, if only he can just stay healthy, I have been waiting for him to get more playing time for awhile now, I really like this kid.

Jackson is a man. I remember watching him at Spring practices at UF and just being absolutely amazed at his skill set. I don't think theres any doubt if healthy he will be their #3 reciever and I think he is alot more scary than Welker.

Jackson is a man. I remember watching him at Spring practices at UF and just being absolutely amazed at his skill set. I don't think theres any doubt if healthy he will be their #3 reciever and I think he is alot more scary than Welker.
    I dont know about that just yet, Welker is good at what he does, I dont think anyone is going to bump Welker from the #2 WR spot, Welker dooes alot if things most WR's would never do.
    Last edited by two24four; 07-21-2008 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by two24four View Post
    I dont know about that just yet, Welker is good at what he does, I dont think anyone is going to bump Welker from the #2 WR spot, Welker dooes alot if things most WR's would never do.
    I don't really considering Welker a #2, yes maybe stat wise he is the second best WR over there, but he is a slot presence thats it. He will have ALOT bigger of a year this coming year if the other reciever on the outside steps up and makes themselves a presence al la what Stallworth did

I don't really considering Welker a #2, yes maybe stat wise he is the second best WR over there, but he is a slot presence thats it. He will have ALOT bigger of a year this coming year if the other reciever on the outside steps up and makes themselves a presence al la what Stallworth did
    I dont think it had as much to do with Stallworth as some think, it had everything to do with teams having to double up on Moss and worry about him, and they will still need to do that this season again, which means more for Welker again, Welker is the #2 WR on this team, I dont care what anyone says.

Thread Information