Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    hahahahaha!!

The Original K.I.N.G. Hall of Famer King_Killah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ESPN
    49ers QB J.T. O'Sullivan was outstanding in Thursday night's game. He completed 7 of 8 passes for 126 yards and 1 TD with no interceptions.
    Well.... 7 of 8 for 126 and a touch is good and all....but outstanding seems to be a little bit of an overuse of the word.

Alex Smith got the nod in the 2nd quarter and played OK. No official word who the starter will be but everything is pointing to O'Sullivan.
    The Best there is, The Best there was, The BEST THERE EVER WILL BE..... King Killah!

PM me for price quotes for signature space.

O'Sullivan was endorsed by Kitna in todays Mlive article so how can you argue with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Country View Post
    O'Sullivan was endorsed by Kitna in todays Mlive article so how can you argue with that.
    Hahaha...... Nice!
    The Best there is, The Best there was, The BEST THERE EVER WILL BE..... King Killah!

California Dreamer Hall of Famer Sponge Bong Beer Pants's Avatar
    good lord Patrick Willis is a beast

Season Ticket Holder Hall of Famer Dubz's Avatar
    Sun, Sep 14 NFL.com reports San Francisco 49ers LB Patrick Willis (leg) left the team's Week 2 game in the third quarter because of a leg injury.
    http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx202/sdubzz/habs.jpg

Ajde Anci!! All-Star mrtybrodur30's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sdubzz View Post
    Sun, Sep 14 NFL.com reports San Francisco 49ers LB Patrick Willis (leg) left the team's Week 2 game in the third quarter because of a leg injury.
    he came back in the game after that.

Season Ticket Holder Hall of Famer Dubz's Avatar
    Thanks bud...Tough working Sundays and playing catch-up
    http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx202/sdubzz/habs.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by sdubzz View Post
    Thanks bud...Tough working Sundays and playing catch-up
    dont worry, when the lions come here for sunday's game the niners will have willis starting at mlb and on the outside we will have manny lawson playing the whole game. for some damn reason they sat lawson....LAWSON! the entrie game at olb so they could have an extra db....?????????? for what to cover the seahawks no-name wideouts. and they wonder why julius jones ran the ball so well.

Quote Originally Posted by mrtybrodur30 View Post
    dont worry, when the lions come here for sunday's game the niners will have willis starting at mlb and on the outside we will have manny lawson playing the whole game. for some damn reason they sat lawson....LAWSON! the entrie game at olb so they could have an extra db....?????????? for what to cover the seahawks no-name wideouts. and they wonder why julius jones ran the ball so well.
    And when the Lions come in there for Sunday's game, you can count on the Lions coming out with their first win of the year!

Quote Originally Posted by King_Killah View Post
    And when the Lions come in there for Sunday's game, you can count on the Lions coming out with their first win of the year!
    that didnt work out to well. the lions had a 50/50 chance to win this game........then the game started and they had no shot at winning!!

JTO!! awesome what he is doing with this offense, and gore was solid once again. schedule gets a little tougher now, but it seems like that week 5 game at home against the patriots keeps looking better and better every week!!

that didnt work out to well. the lions had a 50/50 chance to win this game........then the game started and they had no shot at winning!!

JTO!! awesome what he is doing with this offense, and gore was solid once again. schedule gets a little tougher now, but it seems like that week 5 game at home against the patriots keeps looking better and better every week!!

It was ugly... Worst team in the NFL comes down to Detroit, Kansas City, Cleveland, or St. Louis... with Detroit and KC leading the way.... It was awful. Nice game out of the Niners... JT O. He was my $$$ fantasy guy this week since Brady went down.

It was ugly... Worst team in the NFL comes down to Detroit, Kansas City, Cleveland, or St. Louis... with Detroit and KC leading the way.... It was awful. Nice game out of the Niners... JT O. He was my $$$ fantasy guy this week since Brady went down.
    detroit kc are leading the way along with the rams the rams are tough to watch at this moment

a bay area source is saying nolan will be fired after next weeks game against the seahawks, and mike singletary will be the new coach, nobody knows if he will be the interim or not but thats what is being said. also after the last 3 weeks and especially yesterday people are calling for hill at qb jto with his 6 turnovers is bs. i really cant believe this team has only 2 wins with all the positive things i have seen this season. but it seems jto is just getting worse and worse each week. i liked nolan awhile ago but id rather see singletary or martz as head coach.

a bay area source is saying nolan will be fired after next weeks game against the seahawks, and mike singletary will be the new coach, nobody knows if he will be the interim or not but thats what is being said. also after the last 3 weeks and especially yesterday people are calling for hill at qb jto with his 6 turnovers is bs. i really cant believe this team has only 2 wins with all the positive things i have seen this season. but it seems jto is just getting worse and worse each week. i liked nolan awhile ago but id rather see singletary or martz as head coach.
    I am really surprised that you can't believe this team has only 2 wins. I mean seriously. Arizona, @ Saints, Patriots, Eagles, @ Giants... You really, honestly expected wins out of any of those games? Here is what I see for the remainder of their schedule: vs. Seattle (should win); bye week; @ Arizona (AZ here - although a season split is not out of the question); vs. St. Louis (depends on what StL teams shows up); @ Dallas (nope, Dallas will have more than turned it back around by the time this game comes up); @ Buffalo (sorry); vs. Jets (I call it a win); @ Miami (loss); @ St. Louis (likely lose this one); vs. Washington (could play spoilers). They are heading in the right direction. Just not there yet. Its like the Jets. There is plenty of positives, but still the negatives outweight he positives. I do believe that the Jets and the 49ers are steps and seasons ahead of the Raiders. And I know that dawinna will hop in here an accuse me of just bashing teams, which is far from the case. Just laying it out there as I see it. I also saw that the 49ers expect to fire Nolan after next week's game. This is pure and plain just stupid. You think the team is going to come out and play for him, or even he'll come out and coach knowing that he is canned after the game? That is so dumb. It was said with the exception of an unforseen change, which leaves it open to him not being tossed. I don't think Singletary would be a good HC in this spot. Maybe one day, not now, not there. Martz over Nolan huh? Interesting.

nvm lol guess they wanted it sooner nolan is gone as head coach

I am really surprised that you can't believe this team has only 2 wins. I mean seriously. Arizona, @ Saints, Patriots, Eagles, @ Giants... You really, honestly expected wins out of any of those games? Here is what I see for the remainder of their schedule: vs. Seattle (should win); bye week; @ Arizona (AZ here - although a season split is not out of the question); vs. St. Louis (depends on what StL teams shows up); @ Dallas (nope, Dallas will have more than turned it back around by the time this game comes up); @ Buffalo (sorry); vs. Jets (I call it a win); @ Miami (loss); @ St. Louis (likely lose this one); vs. Washington (could play spoilers). They are heading in the right direction. Just not there yet. Its like the Jets. There is plenty of positives, but still the negatives outweight he positives. I do believe that the Jets and the 49ers are steps and seasons ahead of the Raiders. And I know that dawinna will hop in here an accuse me of just bashing teams, which is far from the case. Just laying it out there as I see it. I also saw that the 49ers expect to fire Nolan after next week's game. This is pure and plain just stupid. You think the team is going to come out and play for him, or even he'll come out and coach knowing that he is canned after the game? That is so dumb. It was said with the exception of an unforseen change, which leaves it open to him not being tossed. I don't think Singletary would be a good HC in this spot. Maybe one day, not now, not there. Martz over Nolan huh? Interesting.
    i said i cant believe they only have 2 wins WITH all the positive things i have seen so far. coming into they year i didnt expect much. the tough 4 game stretch everyone including me was really only hoping for 1 win and 1 win only. the saints manhandled us, but im saying i cant believe the 2 wins is they were so close against the patriots, EAGLES and were very much in the game against the giants and then just threw it away. patriots and giants games were very winable and them losing to the eagles when they had the game was just pathetic. the 4th quarter has been complete hell especially for jto. i was a jto supporter but its like hes getting worse. they need to atleast give shaun hill a chance imo but martz really really doesnt like hill. i understand the o-line is terrible but even when he gets decent protection hes rushing the play and inside the redzone he has had game killing interceptions not 1 not 2 about about 4 or 5 of them and yes i would def rather have martz over nolan easily but its singletary's job for right now and i dont mind that at all nolan had his chances.

nvm lol guess they wanted it sooner nolan is gone as head coach
    Yeah. This makes better sense. You can't come out and say you are going to fire the guy but at a future date. That was ridiculous. Good luck with Singletary. I hope they give him a chance and is not a forced thing like Al Davis did with Kiffin in Oakland.

I can't believe the 49ers actually lost that Eagles game. They owned the game until the Eagles defense stood up and refused to lose.

I think Singletary will be a good coach....not this year granted

Quote Originally Posted by b_illin View Post
    I think Singletary will be a good coach....not this year granted
    F*%@ Yeah!

He brought it strong yesterday. Benched Martz' pet, then threw Vernon Davis out if the building.

And finally a press conference that is destined to be Coors commercial.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYaDJ-WuuSY

This is only his first week, I can't wait for more out of Singletary.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Country View Post
    F*%@ Yeah!

He brought it strong yesterday. Benched Martz' pet, then threw Vernon Davis out if the building.

And finally a press conference that is destined to be Coors commercial.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYaDJ-WuuSY

This is only his first week, I can't wait for more out of Singletary.
    #1....we hit them in the mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by Contra Costa Times
    San Francisco 49ers head coach Mike Singletary said rookie RB Glen Coffee is a downhill runner and finishes every run. 'He has a motor and we're excited about that,' Singletary said. Singletary said the team views Coffee as the back to tag-team to starting RB Frank Gore.
    With most teams adopting the two back rotation, this is something to pay a little attention to. Right now, I am not expecting much from Coffee, but we'll see how camps and such go.

Not really news, but funny as hell... Texas Tech coach talking shit!!

Quote Originally Posted by ESPN.com
    ESPN.com reports Texas Tech head coach Mike Leach said Cleveland Browns head coach Eric Mangini is to blame for San Francisco 49ers WR Michael Crabtree slipping in the first round of the NFL Draft. Reports out of Cleveland said that the Browns didn't like Crabtree's attitude when he visited the team prior to the NFL Draft. 'Michael Crabtree has been more successful as a receiver than that guy as a coach at this point,' Leach said of Mangini, according to media reports of a conference call. 'Part of the reason is (Crabtree's) too shy to be like that.'
    So true, so true... Mangini sucks!

Senior Member Hall of Famer two24four's Avatar
    Not really news, but funny as hell... Texas Tech coach talking shit!!

So true, so true... Mangini sucks!
    haha, yeah I read something about this a few days, good shit

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Rosa Press Democrat
    Matt Maiocco, of The Santa Rosa Press Democrat, reports San Francisco 49ers rookie WR Michael Crabtree (foot) was seen on the field doing some light running Sunday, June 7, while members of the 49ers' staff watched closely.
    Niners moved Josh Morgan to flanker which puts Crabtree in line to be the starting split end at the beginning of the season.

Matt Maiocco, of The Santa Rosa Press Democrat, reports San Francisco 49ers offensive coordinator Jimmy Raye said he wants to utilize TE Vernon Davis' vertical speed to create problems for defenses.
    This is easier to say that actually do. If they can provide protection, then I don't see why Davis can't be used more as a receiver, but Davis is a good blocker, so if the line isn't getting it done we will see Vern blocking more than receiving. I still have him as a mid-tier TE at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by San Jose Mercury
    Darren Sabedra, of the San Jose Mercury News, reports San Francisco 49ers QB Shaun Hill, who is 7-3 as a starter, feels he can lead the team to wins this season. 'I feel like I've proven that I can win,' Hill said, 'and that I can win with this team. Obviously, winning is the most important thing.'
    Hill had an uncharacteristically good day at practice after the 49ers GM praised Alex Smith. He's proven everything he can on the field, but it still feels like it will be an uphill battle for him to win the starting job with Smith saying all the right things and flashing the arm strength and talent that got him drafted first overall. The best strategy might be to pass on Hill until the job is settled, but be ready to pounce on him on the waiver wire if Smith wins the job, because Smith has never looked as good as Hill when the bullets are flying.

Matt Maiocco, of The Santa Rosa Press Democrat, reports San Francisco 49ers RB Kory Sheets has been labeled a third-down back but believes he can be an every-down back because he has not been injury prone.
    This is nothing more than a name to look into for depth or to peel off the waiver wire at some point in the season when injuries are rampant. At this point, I would not be looking to draft this guy unless the league is super deep.

Matt Maiocco, of The Santa Rosa Press Democrat, reports there are indications that it will be a challenge for the San Francisco 49ers to get first-round draft pick WR Michael Crabtree signed before the start of training camp. The 49ers and Crabtree are currently far apart in their negotiations
    I love Michael Crabtree... But again, he needs to shut the f*ck up. Sign a freakin' deal and thank his lucky stars and the Heavens above that he is able to have a job in the NFL. This is bad news for Crabtree (and Crabtree fantasy owners) because he NEEDS to be in camp. Although, I do believe Crabtree is solid enough, that it won't take him long to catch up. Just sign already.

Crabtree's agent announced today that Crabtree is willing to sit out the entire 2009 season and re-enter the 2010 draft if he can't get the money he deserves. DHB got $38 million and apparently SF isn't offering anything close to that number. I hope the bastard sits out all year and the Raiders get to draft him next year!!

Thread Information