Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115
Results 3,421 to 3,426 of 3426
    Season Ticket Holder Hall of Famer Dubz's Avatar
    Theres more goalies than they can roster so who knows. He is on a short contract so i dont see why they wouldnt try to flip him at least. Raanta is another guy on a cheap short deal along with Montoya. Then you have guys like Dell and Ullmark who are younger and under their entry levels still. I guess the money from Mrazek might be hard to flip and they would have 10 million tied up in goalies. You're probably right 24

Then what will the wings do? Not really worth a buy out? Guess they will just suck it up for the year or drop him for a 7th rounder? How the mighty have fallen. I'll bet this is Zetts last year as well.
    http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx202/sdubzz/habs.jpg

Geek Extraordinaire Hall of Famer Hamsterkill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by two24four View Post
    It sounds like it's pretty much a done deal that they are taking Fleury. If so the other goalie I would take if I'm them is Dell from SJ. Unless they have a deal to leave him alone.
    Vegas has to take 3 goalies and I could actually see them take up to 5 considering some of the teams' exposure lists. The prospect goalies could be fairly easy to flip if they want.
    Curse of the Hamster
    My first round draft picks:

Senior Member Hall of Famer phaneuf6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Any chance you can elaborate on this? I think Chg would even agree, its always felt like Kenny H and the organization absolutely adored Mrazek and were always as anxious as possible to see him take the reigns. They protected him with a lot of easier matchups his first few years and really tried to give him every chance possible to keep extended start streaks going until he'd force them to bench him. It really always felt like the opposite of what you said, like Kenny H was Mrazek's biggest fan.
    I can't really elaborate much beyond that... I met with KH at the end of the season (right before the Joe closed) and he hates both his goalies but is resigned to going with them through next season (i.e. stuck with them).

Senior Member Hall of Famer
    That makes more sense. It definitely felt like he hated Howard the last few years. I can understand why, even though he didn't like Mrazek, he gave him every opportunity to take it from Howard, which was probably a contract he regretted. Makes sense.

Pretty cool that you met him. Seems like a really nice guy.

Senior Member Hall of Famer two24four's Avatar
    Nice pick in round 3 taking Zach Gallant from the Petes. Living in Ptbo I've seen him lots. He's a big kid who's more of a D first centre. He's one of the better faceoff guys in the OHL. He hits like a truck and not afraid to drop the gloves when needed. I don't think he will be a top 6 guy in the NHL but he could be a solid bottom 6 guy. Really good on the PK. He will be the Petes top centre this upcoming season.

He's not as big, but Brian Boyle comes to mind when comparing him to someone.

Gallant flew up the draft rankings this season. I don't even think he was ranked going into the season.
    Last edited by two24four; Yesterday at 10:47 AM.

Season Ticket Holder Hall of Famer Dubz's Avatar
    I think they will be happy with the first pick. Read some good stuff about him.
    http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx202/sdubzz/habs.jpg

Thread Information