PDA

View Full Version : Viewing HI from Tablets

WIS
04-08-2014, 06:59 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing this. I've had an iPad and now a Surface. The latter with a keyboard and whenever typing responses it severely lags in inputting letters to the text box here. Anybody else have this issue?

ih8music
04-09-2014, 02:57 PM
So it's only the Surface that lags? Maybe try toggling to use the non-WYSIWYG editor (top left icon) and see if that makes a difference.

My 1st-gen iPad is really slow on this site... but it's also really slow with everything. :(

WIS
04-10-2014, 12:31 PM
So it's only the Surface that lags? Maybe try toggling to use the non-WYSIWYG editor (top left icon) and see if that makes a difference.

My 1st-gen iPad is really slow on this site... but it's also really slow with everything. :(

Trying now. Seems to have fixed it! Thought it could've been that, but didn't believe it was THAT easy :lol: Thanks!

Kyle
04-18-2014, 03:43 PM
Haha, the lack of support for this site is one of many reasons I ended up abandoning my surface (Which I really loved for a lot of other reasons). Too bad I never came here for a solution first.

Every time I'd click the text box to type, everything would start lagging absurdly and I'd be lucky to type one word I actually wanted to every 30 seconds. I didn't think such a simple fix was possible.

WIS
04-18-2014, 07:45 PM
Haha, the lack of support for this site is one of many reasons I ended up abandoning my surface (Which I really loved for a lot of other reasons). Too bad I never came here for a solution first.

Every time I'd click the text box to type, everything would start lagging absurdly and I'd be lucky to type one word I actually wanted to every 30 seconds. I didn't think such a simple fix was possible.
I was very frustrated. I'm glad you know what I'm talking about. Night and day when clicking the Switch Editor Mode.