I think we keep 12.... this is who I have penciled in to keep right now:

C: Santana
1: Ortiz
2: Pedroia
3: Zimmerman
S: Andrus
IF: Prado, Aramis Ramirez
OF: Braun, Ellsbury, Rios, Heyward, Werth, Rasmus
SP: Strasburg, Grienke, Shields, Ryu, Kuroda, Buchholz, Lincecum, Gallardo, Lackey, Medlen
RP: Reed, Cishek, Gregg

I feel dirty keeping Rios, but his numbers are hard to ignore. Right now I think I keep him over Heyward. OF are plentiful in this league. A-Ram and Lincecum are intriguing as well, but I can't justify either. Ryu is likely my 12th keeper, I think I may be leaving better players on the table, but in a redraft league, if my offence were already pretty much taken care of, I'd prefer a #4 starter with my 12th pick than a #4 OF.

Thoughts?

Snipes16
03-21-2014, 02:42 AM
The last 2 spots are tough choices but I like Heywards upside over Rios'. Of those 2 guys only Heyward has the potential for 30 knocks. Yes, we're still waiting to see it from Heyward but I guess I'm not as high on Rios as most are, skeptical.

Ryu is the other guy I dont love that much. I know Bucholz has the injury stench and I'm a homer but he's just better than Ryu and started lights out 12-0 before getting hurt last year. Playing for a contract will only help.

Lets review on Memorial Day right before Bucholz' right arm falls off.

toronto1979
03-21-2014, 08:39 AM
I hear you on both fronts Snipes, and this is why I made the thread. Those are the two moves I am struggling with.

I have a feeling based on last year's numbers both Buchholz & Heyward will be easier to re-draft than Rios & Ryu.