PDA

View Full Version : KK - HI League

King_Killah
02-15-2014, 03:05 PM
Whazzzzup peeps. Pitchers and catchers have reported, so its that time to get this thing rolling. League has been set up and looks like we are 75% on the way there. We have 9 of the 12 of us back in, signed up in the league. We need three more. Right now we are just missing: Joba Stache, Harleyquin Davidson, and BoredGuys.

Hopefully the next couple of days we'll know if they are back or not so we can proceed on finding replacements if necessary.

Have an idea of who you're keepers are gonna be. Gonna get a keeper deadline and a draft date/time set shortly.

boredguy
02-17-2014, 11:18 PM
Sad to say i won't be back, i've slacked pretty hard on fantasy baseball past couple of years and that'll probably happen again which isn't fair to the active managers.

King_Killah
03-03-2014, 01:44 PM
Looking for two replacements, possibly a third. BG has officially announced his retirement. Joba Stache is M.I.A. Harleyquin tells me he will be joining the league this evening. Its a Head to head keeper. Keep up to 5. Keepers have draft board value of round -1, i.e. Fly drafts Fred McGriff in the 8th last year and decides to keep him. He is now a 7th round pick. All guys drafted last year have value. Guys who went undrafted and were picked up off of waivers/free agency start with 10th round value. Meaning, Fly grabs Kent Tekulve outta the free agent pool and keeps him, he will now be Fly's 10th round pick.

Interested, post here or PM me. I will get you the info needed.

King_Killah
03-06-2014, 06:49 PM
EDIT: ONLY NEED ONE!!! For Team

Any takers?? Only need two.

Team rosters:

Team A

Zander Bogaerts
Michael Brantley
Ryan Braun
Rajai Davis
Jedd Gyorko
Josh Hamilton
Brett Lawrie
Mike Moustakas
Martin Prado
Sal Perez
Anthony Rizzo
Justin Upton
Ryan Zimmerman
Madison Bumgarner
Tyler Clippard
Ryan Cook
Marco Estrada
Luke Gregerson
Zack Greinke
Matt Harvey
Jim Henderson
Greg Holland
David Robertson
Hyun-jin Ryu
Chris Sale
Stephen Strasburg

Decent keepers available on both squads..... first come, first served. Post or PM me... Keepers due by the 17th.