PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty Rebuild

Winger72
10-18-2013, 09:24 PM
My dynasty team has fallen apart and I've started the process of rebuilding it. But due to injuries and draft busts, my first few moves this year haven't worked out well. I've been offered WR Mike Williams (TB) and RB Jonathan Franklin (GB) for WR Reggie Wayne (Ind). I'd like to also get a Rookie draft pick (would prefer a 1st rd, but would consider a 2nd). Should I take the trade with a draft pick included or hold on to Wayne for now?

Roster:

QB - Freeman (Min), Vick (Phi), Schaub (Hou)
WR - Wayne (Ind), Harvin (Sea), Brown (Bal), Rice (Sea), Shorts (Jac), Wheaton (Pit), Sanders (Jac)
RB - Rodgers (Atl), Jackson (Buf), McGahee (Cle), Hillman (Den), Randle (Dal), Bolden (NE)
TE - Davis (SF)

K - Prater (Den)

DB - Weddle (SD), Tillman (Chi)
DL - Wotton (Chi), Long (StL), Avril (Sea)
LB - Mathis (Ind) LB/DE, Johnson (KC)

IR - Alexander (SD), Morgan (NO)

Snipes16
10-19-2013, 04:50 AM
I agree that Wayne makes the most sense to deal but not sold on the idea of liquidating him like you'd be doing with that offer. Mike Williams is ok but all of his success came with Freeman who's gone now. Liked what I saw from Franklin in the Cincy game but as of today he's clearly 2nd fiddle to bell cow Eddie Lacy.

Hard to decipher what your biggest weakness is between QB and RB. I'd be shopping Wayne too but trying to address those 2 positions specifically, if I were to trade him. Something along the lines of say.. Nick Foles/Jonathan Franklin for Wayne.

I'd target one of the top 3 or 4 playoff teams with depth at QB and RB thats also WR deficient for a nibble.