PDA

View Full Version : Blackhawks vs Bruins - Stanley Cup Finals

Doctego
06-10-2013, 06:27 AM
I don't mind either team and have been impressed by the play of both. I think that I will find myself rooting slightly for Boston but this is Chicago's year. Hawks in 5.

two24four
06-10-2013, 09:22 AM
I'm going with Hawks in 7. This has the makings of one of the best finals in awhile.

Hamsterkill
06-10-2013, 09:32 AM
Blackhawks in 6

Sponge Bong Beer Pants
06-10-2013, 05:48 PM
I'm going with Hawks in 7. This has the makings of one of the best finals in awhile.

Sure if you love the trap defensive minded 2-1, 1-0 obstruction and grabbing filled games. Can't wait to see the Bruins riding on the backs of Kane and Toews.

ZZZZzzZzzzZZZzzZzz....

alias
06-10-2013, 07:27 PM
for the next 4-7 NHL hockey games I'm a huge Hawks fan.....Hawks in 6 just to see them win it on Boston ice

Dubz
06-12-2013, 11:16 AM
Hawks in 4....if the refs show up every night

Snipes16
06-12-2013, 01:11 PM
cmon Dubzie, a sweepage? I know the hate runs deep but not even a freakin game to the black and gold?

agree with 24 that on paper it has the makings for a sick series. If there are 2 or 3 OT thrillers it could get epic.

Gimme Tuukka over Crawford in the end...Bruins in 6

Montreal, Vancouver and Toronto fans vomit in their mouths...you too Bonger, if you wish.

Kyle
06-12-2013, 04:02 PM
Hawks in 6 I guess...Jesus I can't stand this final

nyrblue2
06-12-2013, 08:18 PM
Bruins in 6

alias
06-12-2013, 10:39 PM
I havent had much of a chance to watch many games in the 2nd & 3rd rounds but this game 1 is damn good....well aside from the ridiculous amount of icings anyway....real good flow back and forth, good momentum shifts and now heading to double OT! Go Hawks!

b_illin
06-12-2013, 11:26 PM
Sleep or triple OT? Hmmmmmm

Kyle
06-13-2013, 02:38 AM
The Bruins had no less than 9 amazing chances to end overtime, including 2-3 wide open nets. Ridiculously bad job finishing by them throughout the game. Good show by the Hawks and Crawford but the Bruins had no excuse to not win this.

Jagr looked awesome out there.

nyrblue2
06-13-2013, 08:10 AM
Kaspars Daugavins...wtf?

two24four
06-13-2013, 08:26 AM
That is the type of game I was talking about when I said this could be one of the best finals in awhile.

Kyle
06-16-2013, 10:29 AM
The Bruins were a way better team through 2 games despite the split in overtime games. Jagr has been by far the best skater on the ice so far, just can't get lucky breaks and get some points. Hes hit a few posts and set up amazing plays that others didn't finish. He looks as good as ever out there. Awesome series so far, but the Hawks are in for a seriously tough time on the road in Boston based on how clearly Boston outplayed them through 2 games at home.

Rask owns Crawford, no doubt

alias
06-17-2013, 11:18 AM
The Bruins were a way better team through 2 games despite the split in overtime games. Jagr has been by far the best skater on the ice so far, just can't get lucky breaks and get some points. Hes hit a few posts and set up amazing plays that others didn't finish. He looks as good as ever out there. Awesome series so far, but the Hawks are in for a seriously tough time on the road in Boston based on how clearly Boston outplayed them through 2 games at home.

Rask owns Crawford, no doubt

a little exaggerated dont you think? I don't think Chicago has played terrible at all. Game 1 was quite even in terms of who outplayed whom. 1st period of Game 2 was dominated by the Hawks and the B's turned it around the rest of the game but didn't vastly outplay them the way you're going on. I also wouldn't say Rask owns Crawford. Rask has been a bit better but they both have made some great saves and have kept their teams in it all series long. This series could easily go 7 games.

Kyle
06-17-2013, 07:23 PM
Who said Chicago has been terrible, or bad? Bostons simply been clearly better. Thats all. You're exaggerating for me. I don't know how any mind for hockey hasn't seen a clearly better team on Boston's side. The fact that its a road game and they're still looking so much better is what leads me to say "Way better." If it were at home, id expect it. Now I'm expecting them to win a bit more comfortably twice at home. We'll see.

keyboard
06-17-2013, 10:05 PM
Boston has always been the superior team. What was most impressive about this win was that CHI planned on adding speed in Stalberg but it was the speed displayed by BOS that won the game for them. Without Hossa CHI simply lacks the offense to do anything, and if BOS continues to outskate them this will be over in 5 games.

Sponge Bong Beer Pants
06-18-2013, 06:03 PM
I wonder if Kanes Toews and the Hawks players coaches staff etc will take as much heat and shit as Crosby Geno and the Pens did once the Bruins clutch and grab them straight out of the finals.

alias
06-19-2013, 09:02 PM
all of a sudden the refs are calling regular season penalties....some consistency please! that Kane penalty was weak....

oh, and who doesnt love these videos?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftGo5FR6umY

Dubz
06-23-2013, 01:26 PM
I wonder if Kanes Toews and the Hawks players coaches staff etc will take as much heat and shit as Crosby Geno and the Pens did once the Bruins clutch and grab them straight out of the finals.

This is why i called a sweep (that and the fact the hate runs deep from them plowing my Leafs) IF the refs showed up every night. I knew it was a big if however, LOL

Regardless GO HAWKS

Nice game by Kane last night!!

pjm
06-24-2013, 10:11 PM
Good series but it does make me a little sick to see Kane lift that cup again. Congrats CHI.

Toews is incredible

alias
06-24-2013, 10:11 PM
for the next 4-7 NHL hockey games I'm a huge Hawks fan.....Hawks in 6 just to see them win it on Boston ice

how sweet it is!

Doctego
06-29-2013, 08:19 AM
http://nhl.si.com/2013/06/28/open-letter-proves-blackhawks-are-the-class-of-the-nhl-off-the-ice-as-well/?sct=hp_t2_a13&eref=sihp