PDA

View Full Version : Stickies in the Fantasy Hockey forum

Doctego
03-24-2013, 10:12 AM
Just an FYI that I cleaned up the stickies in the Fantasy Hockey forum. Many of them were severely outdated. If I missed any, feel free to let me know.:beer:

Raja
04-01-2013, 04:46 PM
8 stickies is incredibly annoying and unnecessary.

Doctego
04-01-2013, 06:25 PM
8 stickies is incredibly annoying and unnecessary.

Thank you for the feedback. Where was this when there were about the same amount for years but completely outdated? Either way, I cleaned it up. If it's "incredibly annoying and unnecessary", feel free to mention something a little sooner next time.

Raja
04-02-2013, 09:05 AM
I mentioned it when it became so. The only sticky I use is schedule analysis (which was considered one of the outdated topics :mad:), for commonly posted in threads I just don't think it's necessary. I don't think it has ever been as many as it was when I said something. Thank you for reducing the number though.

keyboard
04-02-2013, 02:00 PM
Thank you for the feedback. Where was this when there were about the same amount for years but completely outdated? Either way, I cleaned it up. If it's "incredibly annoying and unnecessary", feel free to mention something a little sooner next time.

Meow.

Doctego
04-02-2013, 03:19 PM
I mentioned it when it became so. The only sticky I use is schedule analysis (which was considered one of the outdated topics :mad:), for commonly posted in threads I just don't think it's necessary. I don't think it has ever been as many as it was when I said something. Thank you for reducing the number though.

Am I missing the right thread? If memory serves, I unstickied a thread from 2011 and stickied the thread from this season. Let me know if I'm wrong and I'll fix it.

Raja
04-02-2013, 06:02 PM
Skate or Die had a regular season schedule from this year. It may have been additional posts in the year old thread, but it was definitely current. Definitely unnecessary now though.