PDA

View Full Version : FA WR

FlyGuy78
10-02-2012, 08:49 AM
Rank these Free Agent WR in a PPR league...

B.Hartline
D.Hixon (assuming Nicks is out)
J.Jones (assuming Jennings is out)

It looks like Jennings may be shutting it down for a while to let his groin heal and Nicks is still dealing with a bad knee and ankle. Hartline is just the only option in MIA.

Hamsterkill
10-02-2012, 10:56 AM
I'd probably say

Hartline
Jones
Hixon

HT9
10-02-2012, 07:59 PM
Jones would be the only guy I'd look at. How big is this league?

FlyGuy78
10-02-2012, 09:18 PM
Jones would be the only guy I'd look at. How big is this league?

12 teams and waiver wire is always thin. You wouldn't look at Hartline after last week's performance against a really good defense?

HT9
10-03-2012, 02:19 AM
I don't think the 'Phins will be throwing the ball as much as they have been when Reggie gets back fully healthy and Bess still will see more targets than Hartline in my opinion. Jennings today said that he would rather take his time with his groin injury than come back and play too early. I think Jones will be Aaron's guy alongside Nelson. But either way they look like viable options, can't really go wrong. Who are you going to drop?

FlyGuy78
10-03-2012, 06:18 AM
I ended up getting Hartline and Hixon. I dropped Freeman and Shaun Hill. Jones was taken before my turn.

chgorman
10-05-2012, 09:32 AM
Hartline is currently leading the league in yards, and he's the only decent receiver on MIA. Bess will make a few catches a game, but he's not a threat anywhere past 10 yds past the line of scrimmage. Hartline is the guy I'd go with, no question, so good thing you grabbed him. After Hartline, I'd go Jones, then Hixon.

FlyGuy78
10-05-2012, 09:41 AM
I got both Hartline and Hixon. Jones was taken by another owner. I'm happy with the two I got since every time I have Jones on my team ( this year had him for a week and last year had him) he doesn't do shit. With Nicks and Barden out I think Hixon can produce nicely.