PDA

View Full Version : Week 3 - who to start?

chgorman
09-20-2012, 09:05 AM
0.5 PPR, pick one:

K.Smith @TEN
B.Wells vs.PHI
M.Leshoure @TEN

different league, also 0.5 PPR, pick one:

B.Wells vs.PHI
D.McCluster @NO

3rd league, currently have Cincy DST but they've been weak to start the season and not a fan of the matchup, so looking to upgrade, please pick one of these options:

ARI vs.PHI
BUF @CLE
DEN vs.HOU
IND vs.JAX

I'm leaning towards BUF

FlyGuy78
09-20-2012, 09:12 AM
Smith, Wells, BUF defense

Hamsterkill
09-20-2012, 11:12 AM
Smith, Wells, and I think ARI.

Not to hijack, but you guys got any opinions on Brady vs Big Ben for Week 3? Logic dictates Brady, but he's been shaky so far and has the much tougher defense (BAL).

chgorman
09-20-2012, 11:34 AM
Thanks for the input guys.

Hamster, I feel that Brady falls into the ASYS category, similar to the top goalies in the NHL, i.e. even with a tough matchup, they can still put up top numbers. I don't feel Ben is in that category, so with that in mind, I'd go with Brady if it were up to me.

And don't worry about hijacking. I started this thread with the intent that everyone would use it for their 'who to start' questions for wk 3.

Whalers
09-21-2012, 05:55 AM
In my second QB slot

J.Locker or S.Bradford?

chgorman
09-21-2012, 08:41 AM
Bradford is the better QB IMO, but Locker has the better matchup. Most rankings I've seen have Locker ranked a couple spots higher than Bradford, but I'd be more confident in Bradford despite the matchup. Lions are getting their two starting CBs back from injury, Houston and Bentley, so that should help their D, even though neither of them are considered a top corner.

I'd go with Bradford, he's significantly outperformed Locker so far this season, fantasy-wise.

King_Killah
09-22-2012, 06:33 PM
Alright....... I'd go Smith, McCluster, Buffalo...... Brady......... Bradford............. Did I get them all??