PDA

View Full Version : Trade offer

FlyGuy78
09-19-2012, 05:12 PM
In a PPR keeper league, would you...

Trade away
Chris Johnson and Brandon LaFell

To Receive
Kevin Smith and Percy Harvin/Larry Fitzgerald (one of Harvin or Fitz)

habsfan1
09-19-2012, 06:15 PM
Yep, people will say you are selling Chris Johnson low, but I think he will suck all year long. Toss up between Fitzy and Harvin, I might lean Harvin's way though.

Rocklobster
09-20-2012, 12:34 PM
I dunno Isn't leshoure coming back this week? Does that impact smiths value?

FlyGuy78
09-20-2012, 02:58 PM
I dunno Isn't leshoure coming back this week? Does that impact smiths value?

Yes he is coming back this week which is why I wasn't sure if I wanted to do the deal. For right now I have decided to not do the deal. Thanks guys!

King_Killah
09-22-2012, 06:26 PM
I still would have done the deal. You get more of an upgrade taking HARVIN or Fitzgerald then you get in a possible downgrade with Smith and losing CJ. At this point, Smith for CJ isn't a downgrade at all, even if LeShoure comes back.

Rocklobster
09-24-2012, 03:21 PM
Smith had zero carries yesterday as leshoure started as their number 1. He had a huge game and I don't see smith having any value anymore.

FlyGuy78
09-24-2012, 04:19 PM
Smith had zero carries yesterday as leshoure started as their number 1. He had a huge game and I don't see smith having any value anymore.

The same owner still wants CJ but can I seriously trade CJ straight up for Leshoure?? It doesn't sound like a great deal for me. What are your thoughts on CJ/Roddy White for Leshoure/Fitzgerald?

Hamsterkill
09-24-2012, 04:59 PM
CJ's been about as terrible as can be. He had a season-high rushing total on Sunday -- 24 yards... And that's a game where Tennessee scored 44 points. His schedule isn't looking that easy, either, except the games with Indy. I think I'd do either of those trades you suggested (Roddy for Fitz is a lateral move to me).

habsfan1
09-24-2012, 08:12 PM
The same owner still wants CJ but can I seriously trade CJ straight up for Leshoure?? It doesn't sound like a great deal for me. What are your thoughts on CJ/Roddy White for Leshoure/Fitzgerald?

I would do the deal but see if he would swap out Fitzgerald for Harvin. Harvin is a beast this year.

FlyGuy78
09-24-2012, 08:22 PM
I would do the deal but see if he would swap out Fitzgerald for Harvin. Harvin is a beast this year.

He now thinks that CJ isn't worth anything and the best he will give me is Ben Tate for CJ and a WR!! I told him to shove Tate up his ass! Haha

Rocklobster
09-25-2012, 09:17 AM
Good, I hate when managers do that.

Well best thing to do is try and scoop up a RB that is filling in for someone who is injured. Keep CJ on your bench till he wakes up or gets traded. His value is at an all time low.

Tashard Choice should be a good fill in next week with spiller and jackson out