FlyGuy78
09-12-2012, 10:46 AM
PPR league

QB - 1
Big Ben vs NYJ
A.Smith vs DET

WR - 2
R.White vs DEN
James Jones vs CHI (G.Jennings is doubtful)
DHB @ MIA
B.LaFell vs NO
J.Blackmon vs HOU

RB - 2
CJ2K @ SD
DMac @ MIA
J.Dwyer vs NYJ
J.Rodgers vs DEN

Flex - 1
Any WR/RB from above

King_Killah
09-12-2012, 06:23 PM
PPR league

QB - 1
Big Ben vs NYJ
A.Smith vs DET

WR - 2
R.White vs DEN
James Jones vs CHI (G.Jennings is doubtful)
DHB @ MIA
B.LaFell vs NO
J.Blackmon vs HOU

RB - 2
CJ2K @ SD
DMac @ MIA
J.Dwyer vs NYJ
J.Rodgers vs DEN

Flex - 1
Any WR/RB from above

I go Ben over Alex Smith in a heartbeat....... Ben will put up numbers. Alex Smith is still.... Alex Smith. Although I do like SF a lot this year. That team is really strong. I like the addition of Moss. But, its that defense that is the be all, end all. The defense dictates what they do. Alex Smith is good enough to not LOSE a game at this point, I don't think he'll outproduce Big Ben.

Receivers, I go Roddy White pretty easily. Denver's offense upgraded considerably, but their defense still has soft spots. Namely the secondary. I believe White and Jones are both gonna have big numbers. I also go LaFell, and pretty easily with what you have. That dude is a player, and possibly the best receiver on that team. Smith will still draw the coverage, LaFell will put the points up.

Backs, I guess CJ and DMac. Only because I am reading that Mendenhall is playing this week, so Dwyer loses touches. As far as Jacquizz goes. I like him, but not quite there.

The flex spot, I'll leave up to either Dwyer or Jones. If Mendy does come back, I don't think he comes back full on taking the full load. Dwyer will get his and Dwyer wants to prove himself. He'll take advantage of the opportunities he'll get. If Jennings is out, I wouldn't hesitate to look at Jones. Green Bay is still an offense juggernaut and they all aren't going to Jordy.

FlyGuy78
09-12-2012, 06:35 PM
Thanks King. I'm def going Jones if Jennings is out, it was really up to LaFell or Dwyer. I don't think Mendy is playing this week at all and Redman sucks. I thought LaFell over Dwyer anyway since I think the CAR/NO is going to be much higher in scoring than the PIT/NYJ game.

FlyGuy78
09-14-2012, 12:58 PM
Different team...

C.Newton vs NO
or
RG3 vs STL

chgorman
09-14-2012, 01:50 PM
Tough call. NO's def is a mess, but STL's isn't much better. Yes, they got 3 picks on Stafford last game, but he still lead the league with 355 yds despite the 3 picks. My gut tells me to go with Newton, and I think my head agrees. He's got more expeirnece (despite the big game last wk, RG3 is still a rook and may be prone to mistakes) and sounds like Garcon may not play for WSH. I'd roll with the Newt.

Leads into my question - with Garcon possibly not playing, not gonna risk starting him. My alternative options are:

Titus Young @SF
Meachem vs.TEN
McCluster @BUF

Need to pick one of these 3 to start. Leaning towards Titus, but he did nothing last wk when I started him over Garcon and has the toughest matchup IMO.

FlyGuy78
09-14-2012, 02:57 PM
Thanks chgorman!

With your situation I would def wait and hope that Garçon plays since I'm not a huge fan of your other options. If he doesn't, I would go with McCluster I think, especially if it's a PPR league. Titus has the tough matchup and Meachem isn't consistent.

chgorman
09-14-2012, 03:18 PM
It is PPR. Shoulda mentioned that earlier. Just realized it's a flex spot (duh!), so I could start Beanie or Helu over any of them instead. Not sure if that changes anything...

King_Killah
09-15-2012, 03:04 PM
I am a big fan of Titus......and was a little more than pissed when he didn't do too much last week.... I don't like Titus vs. the 49ers though. That said, I would go Meachem, slightly more than McCluster.......Don't be fooled by the Bills/Jets game last week. Buffalo will shut down KC this week. Tennessee isn't that great. SD should have their way with the Titans. I just don't like Beanie and the fact that the Pats will be up huge means passing attack from AZ.

As for Fly........I would go with RG3. You're a HATER. You know RG3 is going to dust the Rams. That Saints defense isn't as bad as RG3 made them look. The Saints should come out firing this week. The thing with Newton is.... He is the offense. He is the passing, he is the rushing. If he could receive, too... I am sure he would. Still, like the THIRD more.

habsfan1
09-15-2012, 03:16 PM
Newton

McCluster

King_Killah
09-15-2012, 03:22 PM
OHHHHHH WAIT! YOU ARE PLAYING ME THIS WEEK...... GO with NEWTON!