PDA

View Full Version : KK's Team 3

King_Killah
09-11-2012, 07:31 PM
Sitting pretty at the top after week one...... I have an idea of what I am going to do for this week, just want some thoughts.

QB - 1

Matt Ryan vs. Denver
RGE @ St. Louis
Andy Luck vs. Minnesota

WR - 2

Dez Bryant @ Seattle
Roddy White vs. Denver
Michael Crabtree vs. Detroit
Darrius Heyward-Bey @ Miami
Stephen Hill @ Pittsburgh

RB - 2

Ray Rice @ Philly
Ahmad Bradshaw vs. Tampa Bay
Mike Goodson @ Miami
Felix Jones @ Seattle

Flex - 1 of WR/RB

FlyGuy78
09-11-2012, 10:01 PM
Ryan
Bryant
White
Rice
Bradshaw
DHB (Flex)

You need to trade one of your QB's for a RB since after Rice and Bradshaw you have nothing.

King_Killah
09-12-2012, 06:13 PM
But see.......I don't need anything after Rice and Bradshaw... By the time those guys go on their bye-weeks, Goodson will be playing because McFadden will likely be hurt by then! Why would you go DHB over Crabtree or even Hill? Is that a homer pick?

....oh, so what RB are you gonna send for what QB?

FlyGuy78
09-12-2012, 06:18 PM
I go DHB since MIA sucks, Crabtree sucks even more, and Hill vs PIT - no thanks!

I got Foster, Murray, and Sproles. I would send you Sproles for RG3 or Murray for Ryan.

King_Killah
09-12-2012, 06:33 PM
I go DHB since MIA sucks, Crabtree sucks even more, and Hill vs PIT - no thanks!

I got Foster, Murray, and Sproles. I would send you Sproles for RG3 or Murray for Ryan.

Bank on this......... MIAMI WINS THIS WEEK! Oakland is not that good. Oakland should not be laying points, even if it is only 2.5 to ANYBODY, especially on the road. I will admit, Miami's offense is shitbox, but their defense isn't that bad. .......and Oakland's offense is certainly NOT Houston.

That said........... I honestly don't think I would send you RG3 for any of your RBs. You might be able to pry Ryan away for Foster. I have ZERO interest in Sproles. I like Murray, but he isn't remotely close enough for either RG3 or Ryan. I could do Murray for Luck. Luck will have solid keeper value.

FlyGuy78
09-12-2012, 06:41 PM
Bank on this......... MIAMI WINS THIS WEEK! Oakland is not that good. Oakland should not be laying points, even if it is only 2.5 to ANYBODY, especially on the road. I will admit, Miami's offense is shitbox, but their defense isn't that bad. .......and Oakland's offense is certainly NOT Houston.

That said........... I honestly don't think I would send you RG3 for any of your RBs. You might be able to pry Ryan away for Foster. I have ZERO interest in Sproles. I like Murray, but he isn't remotely close enough for either RG3 or Ryan. I could do Murray for Luck. Luck will have solid keeper value.

I think you drastically overvalue your players and undervalue others. I wouldn't give you shit for Luck and RG3 has one good game and everyone thinks he's the next Brady/Brees/Rodgers! Ryan is going to be the better QB this year when all is said and done and I would never give you Foster for any of those QB. If I trade Foster for a QB his name better be Brady, Brees, or Rodgers.

And please, the Dolphins suck donkey dick and the Raiders defense did a pretty damn good job against a better offense in SD. They are going to put the smack down on the Phins! Raiders win 30-10.

King_Killah
09-12-2012, 07:19 PM
I think you drastically overvalue your players and undervalue others. I wouldn't give you shit for Luck and RG3 has one good game and everyone thinks he's the next Brady/Brees/Rodgers! Ryan is going to be the better QB this year when all is said and done and I would never give you Foster for any of those QB. If I trade Foster for a QB his name better be Brady, Brees, or Rodgers.

And please, the Dolphins suck donkey dick and the Raiders defense did a pretty damn good job against a better offense in SD. They are going to put the smack down on the Phins! Raiders win 30-10.

First off...... Let's get the Phins/Raiders thing out of the way. The Raiders didn't do "donkey dick" against the Chargers. There is no way they fly to the east coast and win. Sorry. Phins or not to Phins. Raiders still need help. 30-10, huh?? You gonna give me 19.5?? I'll take Miami +19.5 if you think they are gonna get smacked by 20.

Next up... In two weeks when Foster is clutching his knee, you will be wishing you traded him for Luck. As for RG3... I told you before the NFL draft, I told you before the NFL season that RG3 was/is the better QB between him and Luck and that all the hype over Luck was overblown. Not saying that Luck won't be a good NFL QB, just saying, not when compared to RG3. I also said that RG3 will have a rookie season that makes Cam Newton's look average. Its not just a week one thing. It WILL be week in and week out. Seems like you are still upset over that infamous Oakland JamarcASS Russell pick.....oh and then bringing in Pryor. Hahaha... Please. Carson Palmer is the best QB that Oakland has had in a long time, but he needs help. RG3 will be a top 5 QB by the end of the season. ...and I never did say that Ryan won't be better than RG3. Ryan will also be a top 5 QB by the end of the season. So there is no OVERVALUING when it comes to RG3 and Ryan. Its a passing league both in the NFL and in fantasy. You are still one of those old school types clinging onto the running backs. There is NO UNDERVALUING players when you are offering the likes of Murray and Sproles. Neither will be in the points-stratosphere when it comes to Ryan or RG3, so I am not moving either one for either one of them, not even both, especially since neither will play with the exception of a bye-week.

FlyGuy78
09-12-2012, 07:41 PM
Murray and Sproles are better than Bradshaw!!

King_Killah
09-15-2012, 02:34 PM
Murray and Sproles are better than Bradshaw!!

Stop it.

FlyGuy78
09-15-2012, 02:58 PM
Stop it.

Explain to me what is so good about Bradshaw. He has had one decent year in the 5 years he has been in the league. Sproles can run and catch is a threat wherever he is on the field. Murray showed Bradshaw on the opening game of the season who the better RB was between them.

King_Killah
09-15-2012, 03:19 PM
Explain to me what is so good about Bradshaw. He has had one decent year in the 5 years he has been in the league. Sproles can run and catch is a threat wherever he is on the field. Murray showed Bradshaw on the opening game of the season who the better RB was between them.

Again......stop it!

Dallas's defense improved dramatically for one.... For TWO... Bradshaw 71/1 w/2 receptions... Murray 131/0 w/2 receptions... They'll likely be close. As for Sproles. He's alright. He has 32 other RBs behind him in New Orleans looking to take the #1 spot though. His job isn't secure. Plus, the Saints spread the touches just as much as New England, Green Bay, and Denver (now with Manning). I'll take Bradshaw over both of those guys.

King_Killah
09-15-2012, 03:29 PM
Still stuck on...... Matt Ryan vs. Denver or RG3 @ Rams.......... I do have Roddy White as one of my starting receivers and I do think that Denver has a soft secondary, but RG3 is playing against shit.

FlyGuy78
09-15-2012, 05:57 PM
Again, the fact that people are considering playing RG3 over Ryan makes me laugh. He had one great game against a poor NO defense. Go with Ryan, easily!

King_Killah
09-18-2012, 06:04 PM
Again, the fact that people are considering playing RG3 over Ryan makes me laugh. He had one great game against a poor NO defense. Go with Ryan, easily!

Where is FlyGuy now??? After the fact that RG3 outscored Matt Ryan in week 2..... Oh, and how do you like that Dolphins SU over those shitty ass Raiders???

FlyGuy78
09-18-2012, 09:23 PM
Where is FlyGuy now??? After the fact that RG3 outscored Matt Ryan in week 2..... Oh, and how do you like that Dolphins SU over those shitty ass Raiders???

If Peyton Manning hadn't thrown 3 INT in his first 5 passes then Matty Fire would have had to throw more and would have outscored RG3. And again, I think RG3 is great and I can't wait to see him play Matty Fire and the Falcons in Washington in a few weeks when DB and I travel down there, but let's put this into a little perspective first. He played a shitty NO defense and then a shittier STL defense. When he does this against a better defense then I will be truly impressed. Right now I'm just impressed. And he doesn't see a good defense for the next few weeks (CIN, TB, ATL, MIN, NYG, PIT) are Washington's next six games, so until ATL and then the Jints and Steelers.

As for the Raiders, I wish Big Al was still alive so he could fire the whole damn coaching staff starting with Gregg FUCKING Knapp!!! Learn how to use your skill players RIGHT!!!! Get rid of this damn zone blocking scheme which doesn't fit this team at all!! I think in Week 2 he threw the ball 20+ straight plays and we were up by 4 at that point! You got one of the best RB in the league -- USE HIM!!! And what makes me laugh even harder is that Gregg FUCKING Knapp is an OC who loves to RUN THE BALL!!!

King_Killah
09-22-2012, 06:12 PM
If Peyton Manning hadn't thrown 3 INT in his first 5 passes then Matty Fire would have had to throw more and would have outscored RG3. And again, I think RG3 is great and I can't wait to see him play Matty Fire and the Falcons in Washington in a few weeks when DB and I travel down there, but let's put this into a little perspective first. He played a shitty NO defense and then a shittier STL defense. When he does this against a better defense then I will be truly impressed. Right now I'm just impressed. And he doesn't see a good defense for the next few weeks (CIN, TB, ATL, MIN, NYG, PIT) are Washington's next six games, so until ATL and then the Jints and Steelers.

As for the Raiders, I wish Big Al was still alive so he could fire the whole damn coaching staff starting with Gregg FUCKING Knapp!!! Learn how to use your skill players RIGHT!!!! Get rid of this damn zone blocking scheme which doesn't fit this team at all!! I think in Week 2 he threw the ball 20+ straight plays and we were up by 4 at that point! You got one of the best RB in the league -- USE HIM!!! And what makes me laugh even harder is that Gregg FUCKING Knapp is an OC who loves to RUN THE BALL!!!

If, if, if.......... Just accept the fact that RG3 outscored Ryan in Week 2, which was the week in question. I might have RG3 going again this week over Ryan, with RG3 facing Cincy and Ryan flying out to San Diego..... We'll see.

I can't fathom how a team can be so bad (looking at the Raiders). I mean seriously. These guys are in the NFL right? That means they should be able to play some, right? Its UGLY! Move the team back to Los Angeles. Or better yet, how about Portland!

Yeah.....that Falcons/Redskins game should be good. I really wanted to ge there, timing didn't work out for this one. Dammit!

King_Killah
10-09-2012, 06:52 PM
Only one issue for this week..........

Dez Bryant @ Baltimore
Andre Brown vs. Buffalo

Dez should be the obvious choice, but is he? Playing up against Baltimore... Baltimore is softening up against the run, but their pass defense is still pretty strong, meanwhile... 3 of 5 weeks we've seen Buffalo get blown up. Andre Brown has been a go-to for Arizona and he is currently leading my team with receiving touch downs.

FlyGuy78
10-10-2012, 08:22 AM
Do you mean Andre Roberts? If so I might go with him over Dez but Dez has to start producing.

King_Killah
10-10-2012, 09:49 PM
Do you mean Andre Roberts? If so I might go with him over Dez but Dez has to start producing.

Yeah, that's what I meant. What a dummy! Haha!

FlyGuy78
10-11-2012, 06:48 AM
Go with Roberts then until Dez puts up a good week which I don't think will be this one.

King_Killah
10-30-2012, 05:06 PM
After I smacked FlyGuy last week, I need FLEX opinions......

Andre Roberts @ Green Bay
Mike Goodson vs. Tampa Bay
Jackie Battle vs. KC

or......scour the waiver wire?

FlyGuy78
10-30-2012, 05:22 PM
After I smacked FlyGuy last week, I need FLEX opinions......

Andre Roberts @ Green Bay
Mike Goodson vs. Tampa Bay
Jackie Battle vs. KC

or......scour the waiver wire?

you should be thankful Crabtree actually showed up for once!

Go with Battle! :)