PDA

View Full Version : Off-season keeper league buy lows

alias
04-20-2012, 10:17 PM
I'm contemplating Luongo as a buy low right now. Being benched for the playoffs his value is the lowest it's been in quite some time and if he gets dealt, his value will likely go up, I'm assuming he has to agree to a trade so he wont go somewhere like NYI. What do you folks think?

Also, I figured this thread can be used throughout the off-season for similar type questions.

Gern Blansten
04-20-2012, 10:21 PM
Common opinion seems to be he'll only waive if he's going to TB or FLA. I'd be curious to hear peoples thoughts on Luongo in TB?

Would you consider Getzlaf a keeper buy-low?

alias
04-20-2012, 10:40 PM
Common opinion seems to be he'll only waive if he's going to TB or FLA. I'd be curious to hear peoples thoughts on Luongo in TB?

Would you consider Getzlaf a keeper buy-low?

I've tried trading for Getzlaf, but the owner was not budging. If I could buy low on him I would. <---- obvious statement of the day

Raja
04-20-2012, 10:49 PM
I'd welcome Luongo to TB, his numbers would certainly take a hit though without an upgraded defense.

Briere, P. Kane, Ovechkin, B. Richards, Perry, Ryan, Nash, Semin, Okposo, Green, Roy if he's moved, M. Koivu, Richards, Carter, Hemsky, Duchene, Myers.

I think E.Kane is going to be the next big breakout guy, if you can manage to land him.