C Hedberg vs NYI
Pavelec @FLA
Theodore vs WPG
Harding @NSH

Weak Start
Hiller @VAN
Montoya @NJD
Scrivens @BUF

Because of my work schedule, I can only do Friday this week, and that will be my last day. Good luck to everyone still in the finals/trying to win rotisserie!

nords
04-03-2012, 11:19 AM
Bryz and Lundy confirmed

http://twitter.com/#!/BroadStBull/status/187196448620822528
http://twitter.com/#!/thenyrangers/status/187196852410654720

Rocklobster
04-03-2012, 11:35 AM
pick 2 goalies for tonight.

Also read turco is in net for the B's http://twitter.com/#!/MolinariPG/status/187206476840960000

Hiller @ Van
Pavelec @ FL
Thomas vs Pens

I'm thinking the pens will be making a fool out of turdco but am worried to put thomas in for when turco gets yanked. B's might not have any fight left in them. Hiller has been decent against the canucks in the past so I'm wondering why he's a weak start.

Rocklobster
04-03-2012, 11:56 AM
http://twitter.com/#!/Russostrib tweets lindback will be in net for preds

Snipes16
04-03-2012, 12:11 PM
pick 2 goalies for tonight.

Also read turco is in net for the B's http://twitter.com/#!/MolinariPG/status/187206476840960000

Hiller @ Van
Pavelec @ FL
Thomas vs Pens

I'm thinking the pens will be making a fool out of turdco but am worried to put thomas in for when turco gets yanked. B's might not have any fight left in them. Hiller has been decent against the canucks in the past so I'm wondering why he's a weak start.

With nothing left for the Bruins to play for there is nothing but a Lloyd Christmas chance that Thomas see's the ice tonite...Thomas will get one more start on Thursday but Marty could let in a bakers dozen and wont get yanked for TT.

I like Pavelic for you but good luck figuring out how Hiller fares at the Nucks...I'd be nervous.

If Pavelic plays well in the earlier game and gets the win I'd probably bench Hiller and live for a better matchup but that depends on what your opponent has going for him.

Thomas isn't even dressing tonite...NESN 6:30 PM

canuckhead
04-03-2012, 02:06 PM
I have Lu, Smith and Miller all starting tonight - pick two. I'm leaning Smith and Miller, but the Canucks have been crazy good defensively lately.

Snipes16
04-03-2012, 05:32 PM
I have Lu, Smith and Miller all starting tonight - pick two. I'm leaning Smith and Miller, but the Canucks have been crazy good defensively lately.

Thats a tough call in that all 3 have favorable matchups...for me I think I'd roll with the 2 teams most desperate to win and thats the Sabres and Yotes...also saw a stat that Luongo is 0 - 2 vs the Ducks this year with a GAA of 5 and SV% of .850 vs them.

Which means he'll probably shut them out...

Rocklobster
04-03-2012, 05:38 PM
With nothing left for the Bruins to play for there is nothing but a Lloyd Christmas chance that Thomas see's the ice tonite...Thomas will get one more start on Thursday but Marty could let in a bakers dozen and wont get yanked for TT.

I like Pavelic for you but good luck figuring out how Hiller fares at the Nucks...I'd be nervous.

If Pavelic plays well in the earlier game and gets the win I'd probably bench Hiller and live for a better matchup but that depends on what your opponent has going for him.

Thomas isn't even dressing tonite...NESN 6:30 PM

thanks for the help, makes it easier for me. gonna play hiller, no guts no glory :beer:

dw13
04-03-2012, 06:20 PM
thanks for the help, makes it easier for me. gonna play hiller, no guts no glory :beer:

;)

Snipes16
04-03-2012, 06:34 PM

Orr... no brains no title :lol:

Rocklobster
04-04-2012, 10:45 AM
Orr... no brains no title :lol:

lol so true. gotta admit when the ducks lost in the shoot out, it hurt a little bit. Still got 1 win from pavelec and my opponent had lehtonen and luongo in net. ;) so far so good.:fingersx:

dw13
04-04-2012, 11:13 AM
lol so true. gotta admit when the ducks lost in the shoot out, it hurt a little bit. Still got 1 win from pavelec and my opponent had lehtonen and luongo in net. ;) so far so good.:fingersx:

Yeah. Ignore my comments!

We'll come back, be ready.

Snipes16
04-04-2012, 01:25 PM
I just realized that I'm funding this ridiculous matchup...in a perfect world Yahoo crashes and we declare it a no race.

Dawinna, that squad is in worse shape than the Jets at the moment...

dw13
04-04-2012, 01:33 PM
:wtf:

Eh?

Forgot you were in this league as well!

Rocklobster
04-04-2012, 03:26 PM
lol same here... durrr anyway thanks for not playing perry last night too :D win or lose it'll be nice to finish in the $$ this year. super fun league, can't believe how close the regular season standings were.

dw13
04-04-2012, 03:29 PM
lol same here... durrr anyway thanks for not playing perry last night too :D win or lose it'll be nice to finish in the $$ this year. super fun league, can't believe how close the regular season standings were.

Sadly, I had something come up and couldn't get home to fix my lineup for that league.

Brutal.

GL though, you've got a heck of a headstart on me!