PDA

View Full Version : Championship goalie help

Gern Blansten
03-29-2012, 06:13 PM
I am in the finals for my $ league and need a little help with my goalies.

Current situation is this:
Me: 3W, 0L, .992 Sv%, 2SO. Luongo, Schneider, Miller and Halak are my goalies
Him: 1W, 2L, .903 Sv%, 1 SO. MAF and Quick are his goalies

With a great start to the week in net, I NEED to maintain these stats. He has someone going every day. Pretty sure Quick wont play B2B games Friday and Saturday. I think i need to be selective here. Who would you play?

Tonight:
Halak at Chicago

Tomorrow:
Miller at home vs. PIT
VAN goalie at home vs. Dallas

Saturday:
Miller at Toronto
halak (if he plays) At home vs. CLB
VAN goalie vs Calgary at home

bearcats
03-29-2012, 07:05 PM
no GAA?...that is strange....

well he only has MAF & Quick so he is going to play them every night and despite what everyone thinks about quick not going B2B I see no reason why he won't.......vezina candidate with a team fighting for there lives....

for you gern

I would roll Halak tonight

I would roll both miller and van goalie tomorrow despite Pitts scoring prowess of late...

I would start miller and van goalie on Sat...cause halak is not getting the start unless he gets an SO tonight...

I think your good to go with the goalie stats in this matchup

Gern Blansten
03-29-2012, 07:25 PM
We opted for losses instead of GAA. Thought it would make things tougher. It has.

Thanks, bearcats. How's the baby doing? How are you and the Mrs. doing?

bearcats
03-29-2012, 08:35 PM
We opted for losses instead of GAA. Thought it would make things tougher. It has.

Thanks, bearcats. How's the baby doing? How are you and the Mrs. doing?

we are all doing fine.....the boy is growing like a weed.....its friggin tiring though...I get up at 5 am to bottle feed him to give mom an extra bit of a break.....he is 6 weeks now and it shall soon get easier is what everyone tells us...

good luck Gern.........unless I face you in our league finals..........:evilgrin::lol:

Gern Blansten
03-29-2012, 11:19 PM
My opponent took a loss with MAF. I played Halak but didn't eat a loss since it went to the SO. I think I need to put up one more win. If I can get that, I don't think he can catch me.

Wait until he start crawling.....