PDA

View Full Version : Crazy - Steve Mason play? For the finals

habsfan1
03-19-2012, 07:51 AM
I'm in the finals of my H2H this week.

I play 2 goalies that I start at the start of the week, scores are averaged on the number of games they play.

I'll play Rinne.

My other goalie I can play:

Brodeur: @NYR, @ Ott, Tor, @ Pitt (hell of a schedule)

or play the suddenly hot Steve Mason (who became hot after finally getting goalie equipment that fits him properly): Chi, Car, Edm (way easier schedule). He is 5-1 with 1 shutout, a 1.88 gaa, .947 sv % over the last 6 games.

jeffoule
03-19-2012, 09:42 AM
I wouldnt gamble on Mason personally ... go with the hall of famer

Dubz
03-19-2012, 10:17 AM
Id go with Marty as well. Mostly because of the letdown Mason has been most of the year....but Marty is also one of my favs. It looks like a good gamble on paper to roll with Mason and if thats what you feel in your gut its probably the way you should roll. Hope you make the right decision.

nords
03-19-2012, 10:41 AM
I agree with the others. I would go with Marty but I can see why you are tempted with Mason. I would go with your gut and have no regrets.

habsfan1
03-19-2012, 01:33 PM
Gut says Mason, Marty's schedule scares me and wins are everything in this league.

In a roundabout way Mason got me into the finals, even though he wasn't on my team (picked up today). If Calgary would have won the shootout against CLB I would have lost.