PDA

View Full Version : Bench my goalies tomorrow?

Doctego
03-18-2012, 12:41 AM
I am 99.9% sure that I should but I figured that I'd post here to see if I'm missing something. I am winning or tied in all cats. I potentially have Rinne @ ANA and Smith @ EDM while my opponent only potentially has Sanford @ CGY. I figure that, if I bench my goalies, the only thing that can really hurt me is if Sanford starts and gets a SHO. Should I bench my goalies and roll the dice on Sanford sitting and/or shitting the bed? Thanks in advance.

Dubz
03-18-2012, 01:22 AM
Looks like you are gonna win this week regardless. You must be fightin for position to be concerned. Yeah bench em

Doctego
03-18-2012, 08:34 AM
Looks like you are gonna win this week regardless. You must be fightin for position to be concerned. Yeah bench em

Yeah. I'm in 2nd and playing the 3rd place team. This league is so close that no one has clinched a playoff spot yet. From what I hear, regular season champ gets a few bucks.

dw13
03-18-2012, 08:40 AM
Hey Doc, no need to rub in the drubbing you're giving me.

Quit the shit.

:(

Doctego
03-18-2012, 09:09 AM
Hey Doc, no need to rub in the drubbing you're giving me.

Quit the shit.

:(

I'm not rubbing it in at all. I have too much experience losing big leads late in the week to take anything for granted, especially in the last week. This is by far the closest league I have ever played in.

paulie
03-18-2012, 09:24 AM
I would bench them.

dw13
03-18-2012, 03:21 PM
I'm not rubbing it in at all. I have too much experience losing big leads late in the week to take anything for granted, especially in the last week. This is by far the closest league I have ever played in.

I'm messing. You're drubbing has me almost going out of the playoffs from #3 in the last week!