PDA

View Full Version : need a Goalie

bearcats
03-01-2012, 08:13 PM
ovechkinlaichsemin in the sig....Anderson is Ir'd but who knows when he will be back...I need to drop a skater for a Goalie

Skaters to drop...R. O'Riely, O. Jokinen, Doan, Kunitz, Clarkson, B Richards, Alffy, Purcell...sounds crazy to drop some of those guys...Purcell and O'rielly are red hot...Ollie has slowed...Alffy has slowed...b richards is having a poor year....

Goalies available.....Lehner, Dubnyk, Emery, Neuvirth, Garon

thanks

Lucca Brazzi
03-01-2012, 10:54 PM
I just picked up Lehner yesterday- he's had two good starts in place of Anderson. He may have something. I guess of the list you could afford to drop a center- several of your wings are center eligible. I would probably drop Ollie.

bearcats
03-02-2012, 12:07 PM
bump...anyone else?

Dubz
03-02-2012, 01:52 PM
maybe just add per matchup

My order:
Neuvirth (might lose games to Vokoun tho)
Lehner
Garon

Dubnyk
Emery

heffeith
03-02-2012, 04:19 PM
It would be Emery for me. Crawford has had a couple horrendous outings in a row so Emery might get more starts down the stretch. Eww to the rest.

Might drop Jokinen since Cammalleri is now centering Iginla and Tanguay, and the Joke is centering Moss and Glencross.

jeffoule
03-02-2012, 04:34 PM
I'd grab Neuvirth... he is outplaying Vokouon for two weeks now. You could also gamble with lehner

HeroOfTheDay
03-02-2012, 04:35 PM
I would pick up Emery. He's starting tonight and if he wins that means three wins in a row for him and Crawford has been pulled twice in a row. Desperate times call for going with the guy that can get it done, and this is the time of year that teams get desperate.