PDA

View Full Version : Tempting, but I think I decline this one

toronto1979
02-29-2012, 05:09 PM
I've been offered Franzen, Keith & Neuvirth for my Pavelski, White & Nabokov in team #3.

This helps me at D, but I think it really makes things tight in goal. If Niemi gets hurt I'm screwed. Pass right?

Franzen = Pavelski
Keith > White
Neuvirth < Nabokov

FA goalie pool is thin with Montaya, Joey Mac & Enroth being the only goalies over 10% owned. His goalies are just as thin (Price followed by Khabi, Neuvirth, Clemmensen & Anderson). My other 2 goalies are Niemi & Crawford, and with the way Crawford has been playing I don't think I can afford to lose at G. Correct? None of his goalies interest me and I think I'm best sticking with the goalies I have.

ovechkin
03-01-2012, 03:37 PM
I'd pass. With 14 teams, you wouldn't want to trade away a goalie unless you get a big upgrade elsewhere, and Keith > White doesn't do that. Plus right now Keith isn't on PP1, and without that he would only really help you in assists.

toronto1979
03-01-2012, 03:47 PM
Thanks, that was my instinct too. Seems so weird to turn down Keith when he's asking for Nabby, at the beginning of the year I would've jumped at the offer.

ovechkin
03-01-2012, 03:54 PM
At the beginning of the year I never would have gotten Jeff Carter for Sam Gagner, but that's just how things go.

Lucca Brazzi
03-01-2012, 10:56 PM
This deal is a no for me as well.

jeffoule
03-02-2012, 12:59 AM
pass. and for me:

Franzen < Pavelski
Keith > White
Neuvirth <= Nabokov