PDA

View Full Version : Money league

FlyGuy78
12-08-2011, 01:29 PM
Not this week, but next week (week 15) is round 1 of the playoffs in which I made. I'm facing the guy who scored the most points all year. He has Brees, Cruz, L.Robinson, Ravens DST, Bradshaw, Ingram, Forte (hurt), and Sproles. My starting QB is Rivers who plays BAL in San Diego. Should I stick with him or take a chance with a guy on FA like Grossman vs NYG or Kolb vs CLE?

The rest of my team is Bush/McFadden, Turner, Chris Johnson, White, Colston, Finley, and SF/CHI DST. Week 15 CHI faces SEA while SF faces PIT.

eff1ngham
12-08-2011, 02:32 PM
Yuck, I guess stick with Rivers right now. Grossman again a D like the Giants could be ugly, and Kolb is garbage with no guarantee that he'll do much against the Browns.

As for the D, I'd probably still roll with SF, they've been solid all year, but cross that bridge when you get to it I suppose

chgorman
12-08-2011, 04:57 PM
Yeah, I think you still gotta stick with Rivers despite the matchup

King_Killah
12-09-2011, 07:06 PM
Not this week, but next week (week 15) is round 1 of the playoffs in which I made. I'm facing the guy who scored the most points all year. He has Brees, Cruz, L.Robinson, Ravens DST, Bradshaw, Ingram, Forte (hurt), and Sproles. My starting QB is Rivers who plays BAL in San Diego. Should I stick with him or take a chance with a guy on FA like Grossman vs NYG or Kolb vs CLE?

The rest of my team is Bush/McFadden, Turner, Chris Johnson, White, Colston, Finley, and SF/CHI DST. Week 15 CHI faces SEA while SF faces PIT.

Kolb SUCKS! ........and Grossman. Really? Rivers/Chargers doesn't lose in December!