PDA

View Full Version : Trade?

FlyGuy78
11-09-2011, 03:19 AM
Would you trade away MJD/VJax for DMac/M.Bush/R.White for rest of this year and next year?

Keeper league value next year
MJD - 1st
VJax - 3rd

DMac - 6th
M.Bush - 8th-9th (? - wouldn't keep any way)
R.White - 4th

HT9
11-09-2011, 04:13 AM
Absolutely

habsfan1
11-09-2011, 09:18 AM
wow that's a nice trade, for this year and definitely next.

FlyGuy78
11-09-2011, 10:41 AM
The problem is the matchups this week. I'm playing the 1st place team in the league (who scores an avg of 100+ pts per week) and though I'm leading my division, my record is 4-5 (yes our division sucks ass) and am only 1 game up on the next two teams. MJD vs IND and VJax vs OAK is something I can't pass up this week when Bush vs SD and White vs NO is the other matchups and DMac sitting on my bench. I told him I would do the deal next week, but he said no.

eff1ngham
11-09-2011, 12:26 PM
Hell yeah I'd do that trade. In a heartbeat

habsfan1
11-09-2011, 12:30 PM
The problem is the matchups this week. I'm playing the 1st place team in the league (who scores an avg of 100+ pts per week) and though I'm leading my division, my record is 4-5 (yes our division sucks ass) and am only 1 game up on the next two teams. MJD vs IND and VJax vs OAK is something I can't pass up this week when Bush vs SD and White vs NO is the other matchups and DMac sitting on my bench. I told him I would do the deal next week, but he said no.

How many teams make the play-offs in your division?

What are your chances of beating the first place team in the league this week with the players you have?

This is a trade that is very very hard to pass up, especially with the keeper implications.

FlyGuy78
11-09-2011, 12:47 PM
How many teams make the play-offs in your division?

What are your chances of beating the first place team in the league this week with the players you have?

This is a trade that is very very hard to pass up, especially with the keeper implications.

Only our division winner will make the playoffs.

My chances of winning this week with MJD/VJax are 35/65. He has Brees, FJax, Sproles, Maclin, Stevie Johnson, Nelson, Gronk, Janikowski, and Ravens DST while I have Schaub, MJD, Tolbert, VJax, Colston, Ogbo (Flex could be James Jones/Jacoby Ford), Daniels, Bailey, and SF DST.

I offered the trade back to him since everyone on here seems as though it's too good to pass up. I just hated giving away the matchups this week as I thought I would need them to win, but after thinking about it, I don't think I'm going to win this week anyways.

FlyGuy78
11-09-2011, 08:09 PM
Done deal! I also traded away S.Greene for a 5th round pick next year and then traded my own 5th round pick to another owner for M.Colston. So the team now looks like...

QB - Schaub (A.Smith for BYE next week or I could pick up Hasselbeck)
RB - M.Bush (DMac when healthy)
RB - Tolbert
WR - R.White
WR - M.Colston
TE - Daniels
Flex - Ford, James Jones, Wayne, Ringer, Ogbo
K - Bailey
DST - SF (CHI backup)

FlyGuy78
11-10-2011, 02:16 PM
With the team I listed above, I'm being offered F.Gore for a 2nd round pick next year. If he didn't have a bum ankle, I would pull the trigger in a heartbeat. Should I still do the deal? Should I take the chance on Gore?

eff1ngham
11-10-2011, 03:31 PM
Absolutely. Gore will play this week, and he's been a stud this year. Plus you need the RB help even with McFadden healthy

FlyGuy78
11-10-2011, 03:45 PM
Absolutely. Gore will play this week, and he's been a stud this year. Plus you need the RB help even with McFadden healthy

Gore got traded to another owner, so I got Chris Johnson for a 4th round pick. He has very favorable matchups the rest of the year so let's hope he turns it around.

eff1ngham
11-10-2011, 05:43 PM
That's not bad either. I traded for Chris Johnson last week so I'm hoping for the same :beer:

FlyGuy78
11-10-2011, 05:55 PM
That's not bad either. I traded for Chris Johnson last week so I'm hoping for the same :beer:

Deal just went through. Made 3 deals in two days. I think my team looks a lot better now! :)

Here's hoping for both of us eff!! :beer::beer: