PDA

View Full Version : Blount or Murray?

looch17
11-06-2011, 12:26 PM
I know its late but going back and forth. Which RB do I start its a standand, non PPR league.

Hamsterkill
11-06-2011, 12:47 PM
Blount

Snipes16
11-06-2011, 12:52 PM
Me and Hamster dont agree on anything lately..

Murray

Bubbles & Conkey
11-08-2011, 10:56 AM
I say go with Murray. Bills have given up more to RB's than The Texans. Good luck Looch

looch17
11-08-2011, 11:40 AM
Ended up going with Blount, but still able to win after leaving all those points that Murray had on my bench. This week Murray it is unless I decide to roll with Mendy over him, but the way Murray is playing I would be foolish to bench him now.

Hamsterkill
11-08-2011, 11:41 AM
I say go with Murray. Bills have given up more to RB's than The Texans. Good luck Looch
To be honest that was my logic last week with Blount facing New Orleans and Murray facing what I think was the top run defense in the league in Seattle. Murray still ran over the Seahawks while Blount stopped getting touches once the Bucs fell behind.

I was wrong.

eff1ngham
11-08-2011, 05:46 PM
This week Murray it is unless I decide to roll with Mendy over him, but the way Murray is playing I would be foolish to bench him now.

Felix Jones may be back, and while I think they'll still give Murray the ball a lot, if Jones is able to go he's going to get his share of carries, especially on passing downs. I'd probably still take him over Mendenhall, but watch Felix Jones' progress during the week