PDA

View Full Version : Week 9 Flex

FlyGuy78
11-04-2011, 06:25 PM
J.Ringer vs CIN (split with CJ)
C.Ogbonnaya @HOU (starting with Hillis out)
R.Wayne vs ATL (same old song and dance)
D.Moore vs DEN (can Palmer get him involved?)

Dubz
11-04-2011, 07:27 PM
I might go with ogbananya but doubt i could sit wayne. I see alot of Ringer hype but i dont think CJ is done just yet....tough to see him fall so fast after getting paid.

FlyGuy78
11-04-2011, 08:12 PM
I might go with ogbananya but doubt i could sit wayne. I see alot of Ringer hype but i dont think CJ is done just yet....tough to see him fall so fast after getting paid.

I say Wayne for the first time last week and it's hard to sit him but he isn't anything close to what he was in the past without Manning. I'm leaning towards Ogbo or Ringer since I think they have the best chance at scoring.

I'm actually playing James Jones @ SD over Wayne as my WR2 since I can't trust the IND offense or Painter.

Dubz
11-04-2011, 09:21 PM
From what ive read ogbo will be getting all the carries.....missed him in my league as he was picked up defensively to block me from winning this week by the team in first. My top scoreres are on bye (AD and Smith) and i tied a couple weeks back. Doubt i make the show. I picked up Grant and already know im screwed unless i get extremely lucky.:lol:

Im surprised nobody has chimed in with a Ringer vote...gguessing its just a risky play either way. Ogbo is gonna get the ball but if wayne gets loose a couple times youll be pissed. I suppose probables is the way to go. You obviously have no faith in wayne doing anything so its ogbo or Ringer. Ogbo gets my vote half heartedly

Hockeyis#1
11-05-2011, 01:33 AM
Wayne, not close.

Houston is 6th against the run; Cincy is 2nd. Moore hasn't done anything in three weeks. Atlanta is 23rd against the pass, and isn't as good on the road.

Hamsterkill
11-05-2011, 10:47 AM
I'd go with Ogbo. Painter seems to only want to throw to Garcon and Ogbo looks to be a starting rusher even if it is a bad matchup.

FlyGuy78
11-05-2011, 10:51 AM
Thanks guys, I have decided to go with Ogbo since he will get most if not all the touches and will be an every down back. This is a PPR league also.

My decision now is should I play James Jones @ SD (who I have in my WR2) or play Wayne vs ATL. Jones may be the 4th option in GB and Wayne the 2nd in IND, but it seems like the 4th option in GB is still better than the 2nd option on most other teams. Thoughts?

Snipes16
11-05-2011, 11:39 AM
Ogbo's also going against the team that cut him late in preseason after he played pretty well.

I'd go with Wayne over Jones especially with PPR...Jones is all or nuthen, gut says nuthen.

eff1ngham
11-05-2011, 02:35 PM
Wayne, not close.

Yup

looch17
11-05-2011, 08:06 PM
Wayne for me.