MJD @ PIT
S.Greene vs MIA
B.Scott vs IND

TE - 1
D.Keller vs MIA
O.Daniels @ BAL - Flex

eff1ngham
10-12-2011, 01:39 PM
Yeesh, rough matchups for ya. Go for the double up on Schaub and Daniels and hope for the best

M.Schaub @ BAL

S.Moss vs PHI
R.Wayne @ CIN

MJD @ PIT
S.Greene vs MIA

D.Keller vs MIA
O.Daniels @ BAL

Hamsterkill
10-12-2011, 01:51 PM
I don't know why you'd start a AJ-less Schaub against Baltimore when you have a quartback that hasn't been terrible that's facing Detroit.

FlyGuy78
10-12-2011, 03:19 PM
I actually picked up Smith to most likely play this week since Schaub has a bad matchup, but wanted other opinions.

King_Killah
10-12-2011, 05:29 PM
I would go Schaub over Smith... Smith is an aberration. The Detroit defense is going to throw him around. Schaub... Yeah, they are playing Baltimore, but Schaub is still one of the more potent QBs. Not sure if Mason is the answer to replace Andre Johnson, but the ball will be aired out.

As for your receivers... I gotta say Jones goes. The Rams are just ass. I also say Moss because Philly's defense is ass.

RBs... MJD and flip a coin between Greene/Scott. I would say Greene because he's the #1, but he hasn't been playing like a #1.

Keller/Daniels... Keller has been a bright spot in NYJ. But I think with Schaub going and Johnson out, you need the connect with Daniels.

Dubz
10-12-2011, 11:51 PM
I would go Schaub over Smith... Smith is an aberration. The Detroit defense is going to throw him around.

I hope youre right on this one KK:D

King_Killah
10-13-2011, 06:26 PM
I hope youre right on this one KK:D

Suh may take Smith out of the game this week.;)

Hockeyis#1
10-15-2011, 04:33 AM
QB - 1
M.Schaub @ BAL
A.Smith @ DET
WW- Colt McCoy available?

WR - 2
S.Moss vs PHI
James Jones vs STL
R.Wayne @ CIN
D.Moore vs CLE

RB - 2
MJD @ PIT
S.Greene vs MIA
B.Scott vs IND

TE - 1
D.Keller vs MIA
O.Daniels @ BAL

Flex - 1
Any RB/WR/TE from above
Don't like either QB. Shaub is very meh without AJ, Smith is also bad. If McCoy or maybe Dalton is on the WW I'd grab them

Don't like JJ, but Wayne hasn't really been getting it done and he'll see Leon Hall all day.

I have no faith in Greene, and Scott has a great matchup

Keller has shit the bed the past two weeks, Daniels will def get looks as no AJ

FlyGuy78
10-15-2011, 07:11 AM
McCoy is available but I picked up Campbell and dropped Smith. Campbell has better stats this year, a better offense, and CLE has no Joe Haden this week.

Scott has a great matchup but won't see many touches with Benson still playing.

Greene did well enough last week to get the nod this week vs. a terrible MIA team.

JJ may be the 4th option in GB, but that's better than the 2nd option on most teams. Going with Moore also since CLE will have no J.Haden and I will have the Campbell/Moore connection.

I'm still up in the air about Keller or Daniels. The only thing stopping me is that BAL is amazing at stopping the TE. They have the safeties to keep up with Daniels and I figured with Keller shitting the bed lately he's due for a good game. Daniels will see lots of targets but not sure how many he will pull in.

Hockeyis#1
10-15-2011, 10:54 AM
Homerism FTW Fly.....

Miami isn't that bad against the run, but I agree on touches after I looked Scott's stats up. Idk why I thought he got much more than that in recent weeks.

Disagree completely on JJ. That offense has WAY too many talented pass catchers in line before him that Rodgers trusts way more. I take the 2nd option on the majority of teams over him no problem

The Jets passing game doesn't inspire confidence and Daniels is Shaub's go to guy right now. Yes, the matchups HEAVILY favor Keller, and had he done less than worthless leading up to this I'd say easily him.

FlyGuy78
10-15-2011, 12:19 PM
Homerism FTW Fly.....

Miami isn't that bad against the run, but I agree on touches after I looked Scott's stats up. Idk why I thought he got much more than that in recent weeks.

Disagree completely on JJ. That offense has WAY too many talented pass catchers in line before him that Rodgers trusts way more. I take the 2nd option on the majority of teams over him no problem

The Jets passing game doesn't inspire confidence and Daniels is Shaub's go to guy right now. Yes, the matchups HEAVILY favor Keller, and had he done less than worthless leading up to this I'd say easily him.

JJ though is now lining up at WR3 more and more while replacing Driver and I just see every WR on GB getting open tomorrow. He's also a better choice than Wayne vs Leon Hall who has shut him down twice in his career.

I agree with your Keller/Daniels choice and I'm still thinking about it but this is a huge game for the Jets and while they aren't that bad against the run, they suck vs the pass and the matchup scares me for Daniels. I feel like they may use him to help block more as BAL will most likely be coming after Schaub all night.

FlyGuy78
10-15-2011, 12:23 PM
The Baltimore Sun expects SS Bernard Pollard to match up with Owen Daniels Sunday.
Pollard is arguably the worst coverage safety in the league, so it's great news for a player who was Matt Schaub's go-to target in Andre Johnson's absence last Sunday. Daniels has gone for at least 69 yards in each of his past three games, and is locked in as TE1 this week.

Just found this on Rotoworld though, so maybe you are right.

FlyGuy78
10-15-2011, 12:27 PM
So if I put Daniels in the TE spot, who should I use as my flex...JJ or Keller?

Hockeyis#1
10-15-2011, 03:17 PM
From Matt Berry ESPN:

Mark Sanchez, QB, Jets (12, 17): Lost in all the criticism of Mark Sanchez and the claims of the Jets going back to "ground and pound" is that Sanchez has had two touchdown passes in four of five games this season. The one game he didn't was against the Ravens, which, as luck would have it, do not play for the city of Miami. The Dolphins are 31st in pass defense and have only two takeaways this whole season. They are particularly vulnerable in the middle of the field, where Sanchez is most effective. So, if you are looking for a QB outside the top 10 this week, channel your inner 20-year-old New York model/aspiring actress and shamelessly throw yourself at Mark.

Dustin Keller, TE, Jets (7, 11): You already know I like Sanchez, especially in the middle of the field. The Dolphins allow the third-most fantasy points to opposing tight ends.

FlyGuy78
10-15-2011, 04:09 PM
Ok looks like Keller it is then.

FlyGuy78
10-15-2011, 04:44 PM
Is Torrey Smith vs HOU (who plays man-to-man coverage and can be burnt by speedy WR like Smith) a better option than S.Moss vs PHI (DRC will be covering him)?

Or even a better matchup than Moore (who I really like this week), Daniels (Schaub's go to guy), or Keller vs an awful MIA defense?

Hockeyis#1
10-15-2011, 07:10 PM
I like the TEs in that scenario.

Is Gaffney available? what about Antonio Pittman?

FlyGuy78
10-15-2011, 08:30 PM
I like the TEs in that scenario.

Is Gaffney available? what about Antonio Pittman?

Gaffney yes but I have Moss and I'm not even excited about playing him let alone any other WR on WAS. Who is Antonio Pittman?

FlyGuy78
10-16-2011, 08:56 AM
Here's the final lineup though I may switch out Moss for Moore due to the fact that Aso or DRC will be covering Moss and I think the Skins run all over the Eagles and with J.Haden out in CLE I think that Moore can stretch the field. I'm just concerned he's more of a Boom or Bust and Moss is good for a consistent amount of points though it isn't always a lot.

QB - McCoy @ OAK
RB - S.Greene vs MIA
RB - MJD @ PIT
WR - S.Moss vs PHI
WR - T.Smith vs HOU
TE - O.Daniels @ BAL
FLEX - D.Keller vs MIA
K - D.Bailey @ NE
DST - CHI vs MIN

FlyGuy78
10-16-2011, 12:55 PM
And of course JJ scores their first TD!! :(