PDA

View Full Version : Dark Souls

fancy19
10-12-2011, 08:33 AM
Not sure if anyone else is playing this but me here but if so it deserves it's own thread. Anyone?

Dexter
10-12-2011, 06:23 PM
Yup, I'm playing it. I finished Demon's Souls, so I was pretty stoked to get my hands on this one.

I'm currently level 31 and have just defeated the Gaping Dragon.

FlyGuy78
10-12-2011, 10:05 PM
Demon Souls --> Worst Game Ever!!

The last thing I want in a video game is to play for 2 hours, die, and then lose all my progress. I don't mind a game being hard (since most games today aren't really that hard), but seriously, let me save the game once in a while. I don't have all day to play like I did when I was younger.

fancy19
10-13-2011, 09:10 AM
Demon Souls --> Worst Game Ever!!

The last thing I want in a video game is to play for 2 hours, die, and then lose all my progress. I don't mind a game being hard (since most games today aren't really that hard), but seriously, let me save the game once in a while. I don't have all day to play like I did when I was younger.

It's definitely not for people that can't learn from their mistakes.

I'm only level 18 now and I planned on killing the red dragon tail for the drake sword but killed the merchant (drunkenly by mistake) that sells the arrows so I'll have to wait I guess.

Don't play this game drunk

Dexter
11-07-2011, 02:59 PM
I finished this game a few days ago.

I maxed out my pyromancy glove and pretty much destroyed everything near the end of the game.

I really enjoyed the challenge of this game, but the complete lack of a storyline kinda sucked.

fancy19
11-07-2011, 03:43 PM
I finished this game a few days ago.

I maxed out my pyromancy glove and pretty much destroyed everything near the end of the game.

I really enjoyed the challenge of this game, but the complete lack of a storyline kinda sucked.

I moved recently so haven't go to play much in the past 2 weeks. I'm at the Depths bonfire, have not attempted a boss there yet, what % into the game would this be?

Dexter
11-07-2011, 11:59 PM
first quarter, perhaps?