PDA

View Full Version : Trade

Winger72
09-27-2011, 11:29 AM
I was just offered a trade of RB Thomas (Mia) and TE Winslow (TB) for TE Gronkowski (NE), with RB Charles (KC) going on the IR. I'm thinking that once byes start, I might be able to flip Winslow for a better TE on waivers. Is it time to sell on Gronk? If I accepted this trade, it would give me a lot of young RBs.

It's a 10 team H2H keeper league, number of keepers is still being debated but it'll likely be either 2 or 4.

QB - Stafford, Roethlisberger
RB - Charles (IR), Best, Wells, Ingram, Benson, Hulu
WR - Jennings, Jackson, Manningham, Decker
TE - Gronkowski
K - Brown
Def - Dallas Cowboys

Hockeyis#1
09-27-2011, 01:46 PM
No way, Gronk is worth WAY more than that. Especially with Hernandez out.....

FlyGuy78
09-27-2011, 07:21 PM
No way, Gronk is worth WAY more than that. Especially with Hernandez out.....

agreed

habsfan1
09-27-2011, 08:10 PM
I agree too with the two above, Gronk has been the top tight end to date and with Gates out I would put him#2 overall right now behind Finley.

Sponge Bong Beer Pants
09-27-2011, 09:37 PM
Sucks losing Charles but in a keeper I don't see much need to make this trade right now

FlyGuy78
09-28-2011, 08:10 AM
Sucks losing Charles but in a keeper I don't see much need to make this trade right now

I wouldn't have high expectations for Charles next year though. Most RB coming off this type of injury don't perform very well the next year or sometimes ever again.

b_illin
09-28-2011, 12:31 PM
I'd decline.

King_Killah
09-28-2011, 02:39 PM
I was just offered a trade of RB Thomas (Mia) and TE Winslow (TB) for TE Gronkowski (NE), with RB Charles (KC) going on the IR. I'm thinking that once byes start, I might be able to flip Winslow for a better TE on waivers. Is it time to sell on Gronk? If I accepted this trade, it would give me a lot of young RBs.

It's a 10 team H2H keeper league, number of keepers is still being debated but it'll likely be either 2 or 4.

QB - Stafford, Roethlisberger
RB - Charles (IR), Best, Wells, Ingram, Benson, Hulu
WR - Jennings, Jackson, Manningham, Decker
TE - Gronkowski
K - Brown
Def - Dallas Cowboys

Don't even think about doing this deal... Gronkowski will be the league's leading scorer at the end of the season. Brady loves him so much. Best, Wells, Ingram will handle the load... plus you have Benson whose a #1 and Helu who will be a #1. No need to panic with Charles out.

eff1ngham
09-28-2011, 03:38 PM
Gronkowski will be the league's leading scorer at the end of the season.

People thought the same thing about Hernandez last season. He will still be a great TE, but they'll move the ball around just like they always do.

But like the others said, I wouldn't make that deal, your RB situation is fine

Winger72
09-28-2011, 06:00 PM
Thanks all. I declined it.

Hockeyis#1
10-01-2011, 03:16 PM
... and Helu who will be a #1.
:wtf: Not this year he won't be. Even if Hightower falls from grace, it's still a team run by Mike Shanahan. If there is one thing we can depend on, it's that skeletor doesn't give a fuck about your fantasy football team (See- Droughns, Reuben)