PDA

View Full Version : Need to add a WR

unhskb4
09-26-2011, 03:36 PM
Hey Guys, I am going to add a WR this week in my 12 team league. I have the number 1 waiver but I'm going to use it as people make waiver adds every week without worrying about waiver so I will most likely be back to #1 within a few weeks. I'm in desperate need of making a change. I'm 1-2 and my matchup for week 4 isn't looking great. Is Cruz going to be a factor going forward with Hixon out? Ive listed the top WR's available and I'm hoping you guys could rank them for me. Thanks in advance!

Torrey Smith (BAL)
Victor Cruz (NYG)
Hartline (MIA)
Gibson (STL)
Massaquoi (CLE)
Jenkins (MIN)
Jones (BUF)

I will drop Nick Folk for sure and I am actually thinking about dropping Barber as well to get two of these guys if possible. Team in sig. Thanks again

QB - Vick, Orton
WR - M. Williams(TB), M. Thomas(JAC), C. Ochocinco (NE), J. Jones(HOU)
RB - D. McFadden(OAK), A. Bradshaw (NYG), R. Bush (MIA), M. Bush (OAK), K. Moreno(DEN), D. Carter (IND)
TE - O. Daniels (HOU)
K - S. Janikowski (OAK), N. Folk (NYJ)
DEF - SF

Hamsterkill
09-26-2011, 04:01 PM
Based on week 4 alone, my picks would be Cruz followed by Donald Jones from that group.

I don't even see where you have Barber, though.

FlyGuy78
09-26-2011, 04:50 PM
With Manningham coming back in Week 4 though, Cruz may not see the field that much.

Dubz
09-26-2011, 11:18 PM
Id grab 2 of Smith, Jones or Cruz

unhskb4
09-27-2011, 07:14 AM
I'm sorry I don't know why I said Barber. How much time is Smith actually going to see? My original thought was if i only get one if these guys make it Cruz but I'm really undecided

Hamsterkill
09-27-2011, 07:32 AM
My concern with Smith is that he's not going to see such weak defense again. Safeties will be paying attention now and the Jets' corners are much better than St. Louis'. On top of that, he'll likely see a reduction in looks once Lee Evans can play again.

eff1ngham
09-27-2011, 10:37 AM
Massaquoi. With Manningham coming back Cruz won't be on the field much (he can't play the slot like Stoakley can). Smith was great last week, but Massaquoi gets a lot of targets already and seems to have a good thing going with McCoy right now

unhskb4
09-27-2011, 11:11 AM
EDIT** Just noticed Gaffney is available as well. I like Massaquoi the most out of the group above but would Gaffney be a better option for the entire season? I know he is number 2 in line in WAS and isnt Mass #1 in CLE?

Hockeyis#1
09-27-2011, 01:45 PM
I like Donald Jones. He's well liked by Chan Gailey who wants him to be a big part of this offense. He also is currently tied to a high scoring offense (you're just as surprised as I am) and he's on the depth chart as the #2 WR.

King_Killah
09-28-2011, 02:43 PM
Hey Guys, I am going to add a WR this week in my 12 team league. I have the number 1 waiver but I'm going to use it as people make waiver adds every week without worrying about waiver so I will most likely be back to #1 within a few weeks. I'm in desperate need of making a change. I'm 1-2 and my matchup for week 4 isn't looking great. Is Cruz going to be a factor going forward with Hixon out? Ive listed the top WR's available and I'm hoping you guys could rank them for me. Thanks in advance!

Torrey Smith (BAL)
Victor Cruz (NYG)
Hartline (MIA)
Gibson (STL)
Massaquoi (CLE)
Jenkins (MIN)
Jones (BUF)

I will drop Nick Folk for sure and I am actually thinking about dropping Barber as well to get two of these guys if possible. Team in sig. Thanks again

QB - Vick, Orton
WR - M. Williams(TB), M. Thomas(JAC), C. Ochocinco (NE), J. Jones(HOU)
RB - D. McFadden(OAK), A. Bradshaw (NYG), R. Bush (MIA), M. Bush (OAK), K. Moreno(DEN), D. Carter (IND)
TE - O. Daniels (HOU)
K - S. Janikowski (OAK), N. Folk (NYJ)
DEF - SF

Jones for me... I am OK with Victor Cruz, he may emerge as a top target.